[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be writer for Kotaku >go on 4chan and Reddit and steal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (175KB, 750x804px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175KB, 750x804px
>be writer for Kotaku
>go on 4chan and Reddit and steal ideas people are saying the story or plot could be
>make a paragraph article without giving any credit and make money off it
>>
>>28356639
Yeah that's what Poketubers do anon, shouldn't surprise you.
>>
>be /vp/oreon
>visit Kotaku
>pick up my wife's son from soccer
>trade him a Level 100 Ditto and tell him that although you're not his real father like Ditto you'll be able to transform into any kind of hero he needs
>>
>>28356639
Give credit to 4chan and Reddit?
>>
>>28356698

Not bad. Grazed the feels
>>
>>28356698
Did Gawker actually make a site called The Cuck or did I just imagine that?
>>
>>28357436
So you're a cuck?
>>
>>28357573
Gawker is dead. Based Hulk Hogan killed it.
>>
>>28357573
Yes. It was a parody site, though.

>>28357806
He only killed Gawker itself. The related sites will live.
>>
>>28356639
As if they haven't done this before
>>
>being anon but still wanting someone to credit literally no one identifiable
> MUH "IDEAS" GOT STOLEN
> "ideas" are just blank guesses from examining a trailer made specifically with heavy foreshadowing so that many people could come to the same conclusion with very minimal thought
>>
>>28358268
>parody site

Considering how so many of them act I cant help but feel it's real and they just use "its just a joke" excuse to avoid embarrassment from non cucks
>>
>ongoing theory held by Pokémon fans
>Pokémon fans

Muh, muh credit! Evil Kotaku stealing our ideas once again! This must be the work of le evil SJW's!
>>
>>28360312
>le old everyone who dislikes shitaku is a nazi gamergater meme

People have been shitting on it for a long time
>>
>>28360312
Suicide should be a major consideration for you.
>>
>>28360312
You feeling better now after getting that off your chest?
>>
>>28360312

Don't defend Shitaku.

They publish articles comprised of fucking gifs. It's a rag. Huffpost is a more reputable site at this point.
>>
>>28360720

Huffpost went full retard earlier this year when Trump started picking up in popularity, their web layout looks like someone had a panic attack mid-coding.
>>
>>28360604
>>28360662
>>28360695
>>28360720
Maybe, but Kotaku hasn't stolen or not given any credit. They literally credit Pokemon fans. What more do you want?

>Anon 28285461 and /u/flygarde have an interesting theory about Sun and Moon, and here it is:
>>
>>28360822
Nobody really cares about that, we're just laughing at your autistic spaz fit.
>>
>>28361197
>Implying I am the same person.

This is 4chan you cant just assume these sorts of things buddy.
>>
>>28361429
Then the other guy. Calm down.
>>
>/vp/ steals art all the time
>have the gall to act like their ideas are verboten from being talked about in articles or opinion pieces
>>
File: 1452166131950.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1452166131950.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

>Waste your precious free time to write down a theory that sounds good
>Share if with fellow anons
>Scumbag poketubers steal your ideas and make videos
>They profit and make a living out of it while you're unemployed

IT'S NOT FAIR I SWEAR
>>
>>28362589
Then why don't you come out of the basement and get a job, if it makes you that angry?
>>
>>28360785
I hope he wins so I can go on there and watch the anal devastation they'll have.
It'll be great.
>>
>>28363064
>I hope he wins

Wow, kill yourself.
>>
>>28358416
I think the OP's more upset with the amount of thievery that they're profiting off of, not that specifically his ideas got stolen.
>>
>>28363469
>kill yourself for having different political opinions

ah the "tolerant" left
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.