[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Japanese traile for the game >amazing music to add to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (305KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
305KB, 512x384px
>Japanese traile for the game
>amazing music to add to hype, amazing editing

>English trailer
It's going to be a shit trailer isn't it? Why can't the western trailer capture the excitement like the Japanese trailers?
>>
>TPCi in charge of anything
>>
>>28356538
Thats burgers and europoors for ya.
>>
File: serena's paradise.png (318KB, 674x315px) Image search: [Google]
serena's paradise.png
318KB, 674x315px
>>28356538
All I'm hoping for is the music somehow making it into the game. Holy crap i got euphoria from that trailer
>>
File: tearsofjoy.png (149KB, 540x306px) Image search: [Google]
tearsofjoy.png
149KB, 540x306px
>>28356538
Don't forget they made the Hoku and Shohei trailers too. Whoever is in charge of the marketing in this game needs a fucking raise at least.
>>
>>28356560
This

Best they can do is the game localizations of late, even then you have misleading mistranslations in XY
>>
>>28356538
the west
butchering pokémon since 1998

nothing new, my friend
>>
If I remember correctly they hired the same people who did the Pokemon Go announcement trailer to do the trailers with Hoku and his butt buddies, and the new trailer has similar sounding music so they probably worked on that too
>>
>>28357788
>>28356560
Idiots, TPCi is responsible for the crappy trailer, just like the crappy dub of the Anime they do with DuArt, or the closing of Worlds 2016.

Why do you excuse them for doing whatever garbage they do?
>>
>>28356538
Compared to the japanese ones, the english ones are barely trailers, they're more like info dumps.
>>
>>28360156
The English Pokémon in general has had little to no effort put into it for years now.
>>
This has nothing to do with weaboo,
It's a fact that the Japanese trailers are betterly made and more impactful. And more complete most of the times. Like Cutiefly evo, Solgaleo/Lunala 3d animation ad, Oak's Cousin, More places, New poke's battle animations, many more.
>>
File: image.png (269KB, 401x317px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
269KB, 401x317px
>>28356591
>that part of the music where solgaleo and lunala move in slow motion
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.