[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just scrolled through the entire catalougue, and no one is talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1334x750px
Just scrolled through the entire catalougue, and no one is talking about this.
Well, DO IT NOW.
THE FUCK IS IT?
>>
>>28355793
looks like a trial area

maybe it's the shrine where Totem Ninetales will appear
>>
>>28355793
Ice Ice Baby
>>
>>28355793
What's to talk about? We have no idea so anything said would be a random shot in the dark.
>>
>>28355828
This is /vp/. The only thing that ever happens here beside waifu-claiming is pointless speculating over screenshots and """leaks""".
>>
>>28355793
Moondial and also Portal to Kalos
>>
>>28355793
This is the top of the biggest island on the snowy mountain. I'm almost certain it's the gate to Victory Road. Which looks to be a cave. Again.

Sigh.
>>
>>28356034
Bingo
>>
>>28356051

>Victory Road

Anon, there isn't gonna be a Victory Road. No gyms. No E4.
>>
See that circle at the middle? You're supposed to solve the puzzle and insert the dragon claw that was stolen from the local pokemart to access the secrets within.
>>
>>28355793
It's the sun/moon dial accessible very late into the game after you've resolved the box legendaries stuff.

It let's you toggle the reverse the day night cycle between the normal setting and moon setting
>>
>>28355959
Perhaps it's where they breed and sacrifice the island virgins to the sun god? Explains why my waifu is running there, as she is as pure as snow.
>>
>>28355793
Reminds me a little of Anistar Sundial
>>
>>28356101
That would be cool as fuck. Just like song of sun in ocarina of time
>>
>>28356074
I should have been in bed four hours ago.
>>
>>28355793

COULD...COULD IT BE. See that sun symbol? that means the sun has reached the highest point in the sky. This has caused the water in the area to retreat, revealing a path you can walk on. On arrival you notice the blue crystal like shards (hmm the colour looks familiar). You get to the door, you hear a low pitched rumble from within the cave. You push inward, and glaze upon the glory that is motherfucking CRYSTAL ONIX.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.