[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw implied super bosses >mfw implied post game worth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: ub01.png (215KB, 324x467px) Image search: [Google]
ub01.png
215KB, 324x467px
>mfw implied super bosses
>mfw implied post game worth actually playing
>mfw Implied DIFFICULTY in the main game

If none of this turn out to be true, I might actually kill myself.
>>
File: 1445900293503.jpg (102KB, 599x780px) Image search: [Google]
1445900293503.jpg
102KB, 599x780px
THIS WILL BE THE GREATEST POKEMON EVER PRODUCED!
>>
>implied difficulty

kek
>>
>>28355841
you make a fair and valid counterpoint anon
>>
>>28355873
>low Pokemon count on every trainer shown including the E4 replacement
>first encountered rival uses type weak to yours

Thankfully I care not about difficulty in Pokemon
>>
>>28355914
It's the fucking demo.
>>
>>28355914
You fight Hala when you're around level 15, of course he won't have a full fucking team. Those are also likely the first times you fight Plumeria and Guzma, they aren't going to have their full trans the first damn battle. And as for Gladion, he has a Pokemon that was created to rival the power of Legendary Pokemon, why he'd need many Pokemon with that kind of power is beyond me.
>>
>>28356015
Sure thing anon just like all the trainers in ORAS pre-release info with less Pokemon or lower levels than their RS selves

Keep your expectations low and you have nowhere to go but up when the game is in your hands
>>
>>28355767
Dude were you even here for XY leaks
>>
>>28355767
>wanting or expecting difficulty in a fucking Pokemon game
Challenge Mode making a comeback would be nice and I'd definitely play it but I don't get the obsession with challenge in this series.
>>
>>28355767
>>28355841

not an argument
>>
>>28355767
Prepare your katana then.
>>
>>28355914
>it's a "number of Pokemon defines difficulty" post
>it's a "rivals don't have other Pokemon that are effective on yours" post
>>
>>28356194
The Totem Wishiwashi fight alone looks like it will be a nightmare of a battle
>Totem Wishiwashi with aura boost in the rain calling in multiple other school'd Wishiwashis
It's going to be hell.
>>
>>28356194
A decent challenge makes things entertaining. Part of the reason I dropped X was simply because I was steam rolling everything. Once you get Mega Evolution, it's even worse and yeah, I know you can just not use it, but it didn't matter. The difference was 1 hit.

Having your opponents with teams that have gimmicks that you need to be mindful of is nice. Having them use Held Items is cool.

The games don't need to be back breaking hard, they just need to not hold your hand. Fighting a gym with Pokemon that are on par level wise should never be easy.

I remember picking up Pearl and was surprised that the first gym destroyed me. It was even worse in Platinum. The last time a gym caused me any problems was Clair in Silver and that was because I didn't realize that Kingdra was dragon until it was too late.

I want surprises like that again. Something that puts me into a situation that causes me to go "Hmm, maybe I should use that potion, just in case." Instead of being sure that the next hit will KO because everyone seems to love to use shit mons for 3/4 of the game.
>>
>people still believe UBs aren't just a special type of legendary
>people think you can't catch the UBs
>>
>>28356397
I couldn't agree more. I would also like to state that when a gym leader is a total pushover, it muddies the whole experience, and makes them very forgettable.
>>
>>28356260
>implying that the rival's starter, traditionally their ace, being a weaker type than your starter, your likely ace, is not an active design decision to try to make them easier
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.