[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, assuming that Ultra Beasts aren't Pokemon, they wouldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: ub-01.png (61KB, 182x300px) Image search: [Google]
ub-01.png
61KB, 182x300px
So, assuming that Ultra Beasts aren't Pokemon, they wouldn't be catchable, right?

Is it too much to hope for that this might mean that GF can make them more like actual boss fights since they don't have to balance them around being able to be used?
>>
>>28352101
maybe aether made a device similar to pokeballs to capture them
>>
Do we even have confirmation that you fight them in a typical battle?
>>
>>28352101
Calling it now, Solgaleo and Lunala are Ultra Beasts
>>
Solgaleo and Lunaala will likely be summoned to prevent the Ultra Beasts from causing mass destruction. I believe that yes, the UB's will be fought, but strangely won't be considered as Pokemon? This is so strange, but amazing at the same time
>>
Introducing Ultra Beasts would be a great way to have more traditional JRPG bosses that don't fall into the more simplistic Rock-Paper-Scissors Pokemon format. They're already switching things up a bit with the Totem Pokemon, but this seems like it might be an extension of that. It'd be great if Ultra Beasts use moves or have abilities that Pokemon don't have, and were strong enough to warrant it being a 3v1 battle.
>>
>>28352260
no
>>
>>28353235
>3v1 Battle

>You, Guzma and Lusamine have to team up to fight UB - 100
>>
>>28353337
i'm cum
>>
>>28353337
>>28353374
>You control your box legendary

>Guzma controls the other

>Lusamine controls Marshadow
>>
>>28352101
I mean, the final bosses of the previous two Mystery Dungeons are already eldritch non-Pokémon fights...
>>
>>28352281
But we already know that's wrong.
>>
>>28352101

Maybe
>>
I hope that the Aether Foundation fucked up with chimera/human pokemon fusion experimentation and are the real bad guys and team skull ends up as allies. Last part is mostly because I love team skull for some reason. Especially the grunts!
>>
>>28352101
UBs are a way for gf to transition into their next franchise. it all comes together. also screenshot this.
>>
Totem pokemon have already been established to play out like actual boss fights since they don't follow standard rules, whether or not they're catchable doesn't matter
>>
>>28353916
They will probably keep dodging the pokeballs like Ghost Marowak in Gen 1.
>>
>>28352101
So they're like data reapers?
>>
>>28353806
I know right? There's something endearing about them.
>>
I actually hope we can catch them.
>>
>>28355738
Same. Have it be a boss fight for people who want a boss fight, but have it be catchable for people who want to catch i-

Oh.

Oh its just another Legendary probably....
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.