[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

friendly reminder that he might be in Sun/Moon because of confirmed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (37KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 620x470px
friendly reminder that he might be in Sun/Moon because of confirmed pokemon go compatability
>>
[Citation needed]
>>
>>28351452
Source...?
>>
how would that even work
>>
>>28351481
>what is 5 second google search
>what is 10 second trip to serebii archives
>>
>>28351525
Spoonfeed me, faggot.
>>
>>28351525
>Makes a claim without a source
>Gets mad when people ask for it
>>
File: image.png (258KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
258KB, 640x1136px
>>28351597
go to 18:36
was that so hard?
>>
>>28351685
That means absolutely nothing. Try again.
>>
>>28351452
>Connecting normiefag game to SM
Brb, canceling preorders.
>>
>>28351738
Ah, an assmad baitfag

alright i'll bite. watch the e3 stream if you don't believe it and then once you're done off yourself dor realizing you're a retard
>>
>>28351844
>once you're done off yourself dor realizing you're a retard
Figured you were some third world monkey you can't even speak English.
>>
>>28351685
>serebii
You clearly didn't watch the video. It says the opposite of that. Now google "how to tie a noose". You're going to need one.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 640x483px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 640x483px
>>28351892
>>
>>28351926
I already proved you wrong, friendo. You're meme images won't help you now.
>>
>>28351452
>confirmed pokemon go compatability
I own a smart phone and PoGo but no 3DS unless Citra counts and prefer to emulate until they actually sell the games on the main devices.
>>
>>28351948
and like I said it was confirmed during E3. You didn't check you facts so you resorted to the classic response when one knows they have lost an argument
>>
>>28351926
kek
>>
>>28352008
Nothing was "confirmed at E3." Keep spreading lies, monkey.
>>
I exclusively play Pokemon go and dropped the main games after gen 3.
Am I supposed to buy a 3ds now with sun version?
>>
>>28351685
>Pokemon Go will be primed by the end of july, but this is not a confirmed date
Its September 7th
>>
>>28351892
I'm a third world monkey. Don't compare me to that retard or i report u.
>>
>>28352044
You are supposed to kill yourself.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.