[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I just noticed something. Hau and Gladion share their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: ZA WAILORDO.gif (1MB, 352x240px) Image search: [Google]
ZA WAILORDO.gif
1MB, 352x240px
Guys, I just noticed something. Hau and Gladion share their intro style with each other and no one else. The have a little shake and sparkle effect.

Two rivals confirmed? Gladion is the tough rival and Hau is the buddy? This would explain Hau getting the weaker starter to yours, Gladion takes the stronger one. Maybe Lillie takes it for him?

Proof:

Hau intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab5TYHtfvTM

Gladion intro: https://youtu.be/YFbMGKvN6ts?t=1m47s

Notice how the other Skull members don't have this effect: https://youtu.be/8oO_P4GX_RA?t=1m10s

And neither do the regular trainers: https://youtu.be/z8TNIYs-moc?t=10m39s

Thoughts?
>>
Interesting theory

Maybe he pulls a Silver and steals the other starter
>>
Gladion definitely feels different from other evil team admins. He has s special role as an "enforcer" AND has a special signature Pokemon. I can believe this theory.
>>
>>28348654
He's more like an N than a Silver though
>>
I already assumed she was a second rival
>>
>>28348728
Get some new material.
>>
>Lillie gets the stronger starter it's so obvious!

b t f o
t
f
o

apologize
>>
Sorry senpai. another anon already said he can't be a rival like N because reasons.
>>
>>28348728
>she
>>
>Two male rivals
>If you pick male protag, chicken-chan doesn't even exist
Shit rivals desu
>>
>>28348815
What reasons?

(Though I suppose it might feel kind of rehashy).
>>
>>28348844
Chickencucks BTFO again, no problem there.
>>
His shoulder thing also reminds me of Litten3 shoulder fur.
>>
>>28348654
He's not an admin. The lore makes it very clear he's not an official part of Team Skull. He's a person with separate desires who is currently backing Team Skull for a common goal.
>>
>>28348567
Hala does the same thing in his intro
>>
File: 1471997729485.png (214KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
1471997729485.png
214KB, 600x465px
>>28348844
>>28348862
A leak that correctly predicted Oak appearing and researching Alolan forms also said chicken would be a Skull grunt for 1/2 of the game
>>
I like his Littenesque outfit. If the starters do have multiple forms/split evos, I can see Gladion's starter getting the edgy night form and Hau's being day form.
>>
>>28348924
No. Those are two different leaks. The one about the rival being a Skull grunt is confirmed fake with at least one lucky guess in it according to Riddler.
>>
>>28348567
Does Hala have the sparkling battle intro too?
>>
>>28348567
very interesting
>>
>>28349343
Even if it's fake, she still has to pop up somewhere.
>>
>>28349395
Not really. There's no need to have the gender you don't pick show up in the story at all.
>>
>>28349542
Not necessarily story, just show up period.
>>
>>28348654
He really does feel different, he doesn't fit Team Skull's style, his arm is always trembling like there's something wrong with it and he's constantly holding it during battles, AND his ace Pokemon is one that was created for the sole purpose of rivaling the power of Pokemon talked about in mythology (aka Legendaries).There is most definitely more to Gladion then meets the eye and honestly I'd subscribe to the theory that he's an Ultra Beast in disguise like Lillie. Maybe he's a more violent Ultra Beast whereas UB-01 is a more peaceful one?
>>
>>28348844
>>28348924
>>28349542
>>28349592
>>28349395
The opposite gendered character didn't exist in Gens 1 remakes, 2, and 5
>>
>>28349592
This.

I imagine they'll handle it like BW and BW2 do
>>
>>28349639
Subway partner in 5. So pretty much everything 2 and onward has some sort-of role even if small.
>>
>>28349639
>5

They hung out in the battle subway senpai in both games
>>
>>28349639
>5

They were your partners in the battle subway
>>
>>28349639
Gen V has them as subway partners and HGSS has them as characters.
>>
>>28349542
>>28349639
Them showing up is usually how we get to know their canon name. Pre-release material is placeholder stuff.
>>
>>28348654
>he
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.