[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best pokemon to breed to trade on the GTS? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: fap.png (121KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
fap.png
121KB, 600x800px
What's the best pokemon to breed to trade on the GTS? I'm trying to complete my dex.
>>
Should I go with starters, eevees and dratinis? Or would those be too popular and thus have a supply higher than the demand?
>>
Probably Protean Froakie
>>
The ones that are the most popular are the Porygon evolutions, if that helps.
>>
>>28348548
Just catch a bunch of ditto and lie about their IVs in the comments.
>>
>>28349018
Those take forever to evolve though.
>>
I recognize that bulma
>>
>>28348548
Most people who trade on GTS are looking for either: Absurd, obvious injections (Want: Level 1-10 Genosect for my wheedle!) or just to fill in a hole in their pokedex (Want: Gorebyss, Offering: Huntail)

The second kind disappears from the GTS within a few minutes of being posted.

The secret is to just search for whatever it is you want, and, if you scroll through a bunch of people asking for Darkrai or Mew, just quickly do the search *again*, and you'll start seeing reasonable offers.

That said: if you've got a really large number of holes in your pokedex, breed up some 5+ IV pokemon with a mega / signature move, and wonder trade a box of those or three, that's a good way to build trade fodder.
>>
I've been trying to get a Starly for the past hour, offering good IV togepis and charmanders in exchange. Why are starlys so damned rare?
>>
Starters always trade, Pokemon exclusive to a game version, is what I focus on
>>
>>28349617
Do you want a good starly, or any starly? I'll trade you a starly for a togepi
>>
>>28349764
Any starly. It's for the dex.
>>
>>28349820
hit me up, I need a togepi for mine
>>
>>28349894
Togepi is up on the GTS.
>>
>>28348548
Male Bagons
>>
I just bred rattata and put in the first form of whatever pokemon line I needed at any level.
>>
>>28349960
don't see a togepi up for a starly, guess someone else got ya
>>
Whatever Pokemon are not available in the latest game.

When X/Y came out you couldn't get Baltoy or Claydol in the game so I bred a lot of them and ended up trading a hell of a lot of Baltoy off on the GTS for a lot of non-legendary Pokemon to complete the dex.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.