[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://imgur.com/a/LlEOG "Artleaka" mentioned Tot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: TOTEMWISHIWASHI.png (609KB, 850x474px) Image search: [Google]
TOTEMWISHIWASHI.png
609KB, 850x474px
http://imgur.com/a/LlEOG

"Artleaka" mentioned Totem Wishiwashi.
>>
File: the-situation-glasses.gif (2MB, 280x294px) Image search: [Google]
the-situation-glasses.gif
2MB, 280x294px
>>28347157
Oh fuck off. It was already speculated that it would be the Water type totem the minute it was announced

Nice try though, Artleaka
>>
>>28347157
That is absolutely fucking terrifying.
>>
It was one of the easier things to guess considering it's the most Powerful Water type we've seen so far

will all totem mons have version exclusive counterparts though?
>>
Gen 8 will allow us to catch Totem Pokemon

Remember this post in 4 years
>>
File: bounsweetartleaka.jpg (20KB, 341x393px) Image search: [Google]
bounsweetartleaka.jpg
20KB, 341x393px
I want to believe
>>
God this thing is so cool.
>>
>>28347157
How big is the normal Wishiwashi in that form? This one's fuckin' huge
>>
>>28347157
Leaks I believe: Starter Evos, Riddler
Leaks I want to believe:Artleaka (waiting for Rockruff info from corocoro)
Leaks I don't believe: everything else.
>>
>>28347473
26" feet long in his regular school form
>>
File: b4e.jpg (30KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
b4e.jpg
30KB, 500x338px
>>28347157
>MFW we have to fight two school form rain boosted beefed up wishiwashi at once.
>>
>>28347157
I fucking love this
>travel through a dungeon
>find a single large pool at the end
>hop on your Lapras to reach the other side
>giant terrifying fish Pokemon leaps out of the water and tries to fucking EAT you
>>
>>28347489
You don't believe the chinese leak at this point?
>>
>>28347489
>this nigga so dumb he doesn't believe the factually correct Chinese leaks
>>
>>28347157
it obvious from the start it was going to be a Totem Pokemon, i mean just look at it the little defenseless phatetic fish that suddenly turns into a monster and assrapes everyone
>>
>>28347543
Oh my. Since Totem Pokemon are supposed to be larger than their regular counterparts, that Wishiwashi really is enormous
>>
>pure fire koffing and weezing
i want this so bad
>>
Wasn't Artleaka's alien baby confirmed fake, for did someone fake a screenshot of it?
>>
>>28348159
Some guy tried to make a leak with Rockaby like a day after Artleaka posted it, but it looked like he just traced it and made some slight changes to it
>>
But Alola Raticate is also a totem mon.

>Realises that this Artleaka probably played Sun and not Moon

I just convinced myself that these leaks could be real. Please help me.
>>
>>28347157
No offense, but anyone with half a brain could've guessed that this "fearsome beast" was Wishiwashi.
>>
>>28347310
You mean 2 years
>>
>6) You’ll get 4 Totem battles in total: Gumshoos, Lurantis, Wishiwashi and a pure Fire feminine-looking pig with lava flowing all over.

idiot, there's a totem per trial, we already knew that, and there's more than 4, we already knew this too
>>
File: lurantis.png (615KB, 852x477px) Image search: [Google]
lurantis.png
615KB, 852x477px
Also mentioned Lurantis
>>
>>28348414
What if some Totems are required and others are optional and that's how you get the rest of the Z-Crystals?

OR

What if the Normal, Grass, Water, Fire, and Electric totems are the main totems and the rest of the trials are basically "key quests" to unlocking said specific trials? That said, each totem battle would require 2-3 trials or other totems to be completed before facing them.
>>
>>28348861
100% confirmed at this point
>>
>>28348861
>>28349786
Except Lurantis was confirmed as a totem in the same fucking trailer that revealed it, a good while before Artleaka showed up.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.