[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So which of these is the patron saint of Unovabortions and therefore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: the suspects.png (2MB, 4432x1204px) Image search: [Google]
the suspects.png
2MB, 4432x1204px
So which of these is the patron saint of Unovabortions and therefore must be treated as an infallible deity on this board, superior to the plebian filthy beings such as Charizard, Dragonite and Blaziken?
>>
>>28346719
Volcarona.
>>
>talking shit about Dennis
>>
>>28346719
Dennis
>>
>>28346719
I'd rather have unovabortions than sinnohfetuses desu
>>
N because he stands for the shitass story of the game and all of the shitty diehard Unova fanboys dickhump it primarily for the shitty storry
>>
Umm, why is Lucario there?
>>
>>28346719
Dennis
>>
>>28346870
Because he's an early game Pokémon in B2W2 and to mess with people, since /vp/ hates Lucario but worships a game where he's one of the best team options
>>
>>28346936

>worships a game where he's one of the best team options

DPPt are the most boringest games in the series, I don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>28347056
I mean B2W2.
>/vp/ is willing to pretend Lucario isn't in the game
>>
File: 1405024435975.gif (8KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1405024435975.gif
8KB, 600x600px
>>28346719
>unovabortions

It's Sinnohfoeti who rule this board, an easily verifiable fact given that gen 4 is objectively the worst in the franchise but is worshiped as the best here.
>>
>>28346719
Volcarona, Hydreigon, or Zoroark.
>>
>>28347178
It's only worshipped as the best because of HGSS.
>>
>>28347087
How does having an optional pick-up make a game worse? That's like saying XY/ORAS are worse for having the exp share the way it is when you can just turn it off instead of complaining like a little baby.
>>
>>28347897
But /vp/ DOES complain about the Exp. Share's very existence in XY and ORAS.
>>
>>28347916
Yeah and the people who do are fags.
>>
Literally the only thing anybody ever cites in reference to Gen V being good is BW2's postgame
>>
>>28346719
Either Garbodor, Vanilluxe or Klinklang.
>>
>>28347954
/vp/ is full of fags, as I suspected.
Agreed on the Exp. Share btw. It's optional and it can be helpful for kids and if you want to add a new Pokémon to your team but it's too low-leveled.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.