[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How hard will the Aether Foundation fuck over our boy Guzma and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1471987315932.jpg (267KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1471987315932.jpg
267KB, 1200x1200px
How hard will the Aether Foundation fuck over our boy Guzma and his boys Team Skull?
>>
>>28346019

Moderately hard.
>>
File: 1472571664340.png (323KB, 609x500px)
1472571664340.png
323KB, 609x500px
>>28346019

>yfw Plumeria is an Ultra Beast that has been pals with Guzma since childhood

>Aether fatally wounds Plumeria

>She grants Guzma the last of her Ultra Powers and he becomes Ultra Boy Guzma.
>>
>>28346059
Please elaborate anon.

Personally I was thinking Skull might act as a contrast highlighting Aether's bullshit, with the obvious thing being their claimed love of pokemon while also creating chimeras. But perhaps also a commentary on how people can be destroyed by an aspca commercial but will step over a man dying in the streets. Which could actually be accomplished with minimal amounts of Skull fucking, but that would probably be boring.
>>
>>28346155
>Please elaborate anon.

Less hard then "really hard," but harder than "slightly hard."
>>
>>28346143
Huh. I guess her big sister deal does sound a bit like Aether's leader's mommy complex. That can't be an accident.
>>
File: 1389070692892.gif (2MB, 228x128px) Image search: [Google]
1389070692892.gif
2MB, 228x128px
>>28346143
>>
>>28346193
So a "hard" that's closer to "pretty hard" or "noticibly hard," but not quite a "very hard?"
>>
>>28346221
maybe they are sisters and Plumeria has been manipulating Guzma for Aether all along.
>>
>>28346298

Closer to "noticeably hard," which is less hard than "pretty hard," and both of which are less hard than "very hard." It's one step down from "fairly hard."
>>
>>28346019

Many of humans are actually Ultra Beasts in disguise. Guzma is one of them and is angry about how how Aether, and by extension the entire human race has treated his race and Pokemon. He's just trying to get Pokemon out of human's hands like N because he's seen the evil they can wreak. Lillie is one of them who is learning from all the books she can about these humans before passing judgement on them.
>>
>>28346567

This is a fairly cool idea, but...
>Guzma is one of them and is angry about how how Aether, and by extension the entire human race has treated his race and Pokemon.
We've already seen him complaining to Kukui about not being a Trial Captain. That would be a pretty petty thing to complain about if he was an Ultra Beast angry about how they're treated by Pokemon. So I doubt this is the direction it's going in.
>>
>>28346654

Unless his plan is to become a trial captain to gain power over decision making processes. But, I see your point.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.