[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>XY incomplete >Masuda said "we will not make Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: Rainbow.png (2MB, 1944x1468px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow.png
2MB, 1944x1468px
>XY incomplete
>Masuda said "we will not make Pokemon Z, but something surprising, like Pokemon Black/White 2 instead Pokemon Grey"
>strange souvenir literally says "NEW REGION BITCHES", which says "new pokemons"

Now we have
>Z moves
>Z crystals
>Zygarde plot
>Zygarde new forms
>XY/ORAS compatibility
>XY characters
>XY&Z anime introduces Zygarde forms, Zygarde plot, Z moves and literally the new megaevolution (synchro)
>literally my mom's RGB-GSC pattern

Why people don't get that Pokemon SM is Pokemon Z?
>>
>>28341228
Because they are not you fucking retard.
>>
I thought you 6.5 fags were wiped off the face of the earth.
I guess stupidity is eternal.
>>
>>28341288
>"RGB-GSC pattern"
>6.5 fag

What?
>>
>>28341568
Fuck off gen 1.5 fag
>>
File: 1459031806221.png (70KB, 244x140px) Image search: [Google]
1459031806221.png
70KB, 244x140px
>>28341228
What I want to know is that what are Zygarde cells doing in a region that's not Kalos. Does that mean there were Zygarde cells in every known region? Was Zygarde always there since gen 1?
>>
>>28341288
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDTKAX-UcQs
The only people who ever got BTFO were the "this is gen 7 and has absolutely nothing to do with Gen 6, they abandoned Gen 6 because nobody likes it and they wanted to move on" fags
>>
It's Gen 6.8 reMix HD :^)
>>
>X/Y OR/AS compatibility

Explain?
>>
>>28341228
Yes we guessed way back before we had any info at all this would work with gen 6 like gen 2 worked with gen 1, this isn't news.
>>
I can't say this for sure since S/M aren't out yet, but all the signs are pointing to X/Y and S/M should have been the same game.
>>
What if sun and moon are the only generation VII games?
>>
>>28341953
That'll be disappointing. I expect at least DP remakes or a sequel tying SM and XY together. One or the other, or both.
>>
>>28341228
Because it's not. It's just Platinum if it was BW instead with Giratina shoved in as a side-plot (probably just postgame anyway)
>>
>>28341981
well look at Generation II
>>
>>28341900
Like B/W is what the 4th gen should've been? Apparently, you do not understand cause and effect.
>>
File: 1471390517298.png (696KB, 1366x2293px) Image search: [Google]
1471390517298.png
696KB, 1366x2293px
Black and White and their sequels weren't gen 5, they were gen 0
>>
>>28342067
No, the 4th gen was basically a bad retread of gen 3. DP and BW are too different.
>>
>>28342129
I'm not talking about plot.
>>
>>28342195
I'm not either.
>>
Eclipse grey will be the centre one... We will see
>>
>>28342221
I don't see how. What mechanically did they do that was so similar? What was so different about the 5th gen? It feels like it should be the other way around. 3=5 and 4 is the one that is different.
>>
The white color in Zygarde chest is from Ultra Beast.

Someone confirm this
>>
>>28341288
>>28341636
you're fucking stupid. nobody is saying that it is literally pokemon Z. just like BW2 aren't literally grey version, but might as well be, as they are the equivalent. gen 7 is to gen 6 as gen 2 was to 1, and nobody is suggesting it's 6.5 or 1.5. you're just creating shallow strawman versions of concepts that you do not fully understand, and attacking those made up concepts, because you're not aware that people attacking these strawmans are the only people who think anybody actually follows them.
>>
>>28341228
Sun and Moon are more like new pokemon games with a side of Z.
>>
>>28341953
>implying no DP remake
>>
>>28341715
Zygarde is less a protector of Kalos and more a protector of the planet.
>>
>>28342093
But that doesn't make sense
>>
>>28342327
>I don't see how. What mechanically did they do that was so similar?
BF
Contests
Bases
Plot
Characterization
Progression

3 and 5 are only the same in the sense that they both did something different.
4 shares way too many similarities to 3.
>>
File: heroes folder.jpg (146KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
heroes folder.jpg
146KB, 1024x576px
>>28345357
Zygarde is literally Captain Planet.
>>
>>28341736
literally this
>>
>>28341228
Op, s/m are their own thing. I do believe they're the spiritual successors of g/s/c just like xy to r/b/y. My guess is that just like in gold and silver, we'll be able to travel back to the previous gen's region. The fact we have zygarde cores, important xy characters, no gyms and elite 4 supports this. You could agree or not but there's definetly a connection to gen 6 here. Plus "it all comes together"
>>
>>28343232
>actually thought I was serious about calling gen 2 gen 1.5

How does it feel being dumb?
>>
>>28341981
>>28344664

They won't remake DP until the next console, my patterns are never EVER wrong.

Get ready for Sinnoh NX boys.
>>
Uh okay? awesome. A expansion game with 70+ new pokemon? sign me up.
>>
>>28341798
Probably what he means is that because the transfer system is the pokemon bank, you can trade any pokemon caught in alola that wouldn't be illegal in XYORAS backwards. They might make it so that all SM caught mons can't be transfered back even if they wouldn't break any rules, but hopefully at least you can take a mon you caught in kalos, transfer it to alola, and then back again.

Maybe.

It isn't actually clear yet.
>>
>>28341228
I can only dream this means we get to go back to a previous region in post a la gen 2.
>>
>>28346171
You want to back to an already bland region only more scaled down?
>>
The surprising thing was ORAS
>>
>>28342642
Literally what the fuck are you talking about
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.