[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the theory still stand that there will be island captains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Faba.png (344KB, 370x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Faba.png
344KB, 370x1280px
Because Faba seems to look very much like he would hold the bug z-stone and Wicke seems like she would hold the Fairy z-stone to me, based a lot on their design (like Faba's insect-eye like glasses)
>>
>>28339873
Plus their colours they are wearing match up to the types too
>>
If his bros aren't Libegon and/or Yanmega
W H Y
H
Y

Gamefreak ?
>>
Yeah, I never thought of this before but they do aesthetically match to types, and Wicke's kind personality matches with the fairy type
>>
What about Lusamine though?
>>
I will stand by my theory that the z crystals are a natural construct awarded to those that prove their ability to the totem pokemon, acting as a proxy to the naturally existing energy loci. There isn't just one at any point in time or else multiple captains, kahunas, and even the champion itself would all not exist. They are not like badges.
>>
>>28339942
>Libegon
???
>>
>>28339873
The gold studs on his jacket resemble vikavolt
>>
Also, wouldn't it fit?

18 types so maybe 4 captains for every island which would add up to 16 and then Faba and Wicke giving out last 2.

I didn't notice this before but now that you pointed this out, theory seems plausible.
>>
>>28339873
>Melemele Island has no captains.
>Aether Paradise has four captains.

This might actually make sense.
>>
>>28340977
Immediately not true, there IS a trial on Melemele.
>>
>>28339957
But Would they really give a villain a fairy team?
>>
>>28341020
But I don't think Wicke is truly evil
>>
>>28340949
That's what I thought
>>
>>28340999
Hala could guide you through it instead. Either that, or there is one Trial Captain on the island and the three notable characters we've seen as part of the Aether Foundation are the Trial Captains on Aether Paradise.
>>
>>28340511
Had to look it up, its Flygon's name in French.
>>
What about the + symbol, then?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.