[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think they're all going to be evil or is there just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7

File: pokemon_aether_new-1200x675.jpg (156KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_aether_new-1200x675.jpg
156KB, 1200x675px
Do you think they're all going to be evil or is there just going to be one of them that's actually pulling the strings?

If anyone would be I think it would be Faba
>>
how faggy am i allowed to be in this thread
>>
>>28339330
For me they way over suspicious, it's like BW Team Plasma
>>
File: reactionimage.png (101KB, 314x352px) Image search: [Google]
reactionimage.png
101KB, 314x352px
>>28339330
The whole foundation will obviously have some sort of ill intention with other dimensions and it's Ultra Beasts. The question is, how and why?
>>
>>28339450
At least one of them is secretly an Ultra Beast, but I suspect they all are.
>>
If there is just one of them who is evil who is tricking everyone into helping them fulfill their evil goals, then I think it would be Lusamine based on the way she talks.
>>
>>28339330
Wicke. Only Wicke will truly be the honest and true member of the Foundation. I can't see her backstabbing or revealing a 2nd upfront.
>>
File: welcom.gif (685KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
welcom.gif
685KB, 500x500px
>>28339634
Wicked
>>
>>28339634
Agreed, she's too cute for that.
>>
>>28339634
I can see Wicke siding with the protag and Guzma near the end of the game.

Also, did you notice how there's no "Pokemon league" or similar endgamey point on the map? The fact that there's no obvious endpoint, combined with the size of Aether's base, makes me think they'll be the final bosses like Ghetsis was.
>>
>>28339330
>the jew pulls the strings
I want /pol/ to leave
>>
>>28339786
hey rabbi whatcha doin?
>>
>>28339330
I think they're going to be evil. In X and Y, a person in Anistar talks about another team having showed up several years back looking for Xerneas/Yveltal before Team Flare came around.

Team Skull doesn't seem like the sort of group who would go all the way to France for a legendary Pokemon.
>>
>>28339786

we are 4chan incarnate, you leave
>>
>>28339679
What if they called her Wicke just to make you think she's pure evil?
>>
File: asdfbhedntasrttn.png (60KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
asdfbhedntasrttn.png
60KB, 500x364px
>>28339786
Shut up aetherfag
>>
>>28339330
I think that if they do turn out to be any kind of antagonist, they'll be the "good intentions go wrong" kind. Hard to tell this early, but I could see the shiny clean look being a front to an evil team.

Honestly, I don't expect them to be evil since they seem to be playing them pretty sincerely in the reveal trailer. I really don't think the people who made those would know how to not be blatant with the evil if it was there. Subtlety is not much of a thing in marketing anymore from what I've seen.
>>
>>28333333
>>
>>28339330
There's someone else, unrelated to Aether, who's likely manipulating Team Skull. I mean, look if we take what's shown to us no one in Aether is bad people. Lusamine even goes out of her way to call herself "Mother to all those poor pokemon" in the trailer. Same with Wicke who's described as having a caring personality on the site.

It might tick off people's radars as being suspect but sometimes a pipe is just a pipe.

It'll probably be a safari zone like area (Lusamine making a point that even pokemon not from Alola are welcome) with the Aether Foundation doing plot stuff with the Ultra Beasts and Team Skull. Also where the fuck are people getting the idea that Guzma is a nice guy? He calls the Professor a reject and "pours on the attacks, battling without mercy"
>>
File: awerhwretjke5w6ikekj.png (242KB, 312x770px) Image search: [Google]
awerhwretjke5w6ikekj.png
242KB, 312x770px
>>28339929
Yes, look at the face of this man, if he doesn't inspire confidence to you I don't know who will.
>>
>>28339330
What if Team Skull are in fact the true villains, and use Aether's technology to unleash hostile Ultra Beasts to wreak havoc on the region for the skae of chaos?
>>
>>28340009
They don't have the "look" of that, they're just a gang. The grunts have to buy their outfit themself!
>>
>trusting the guys that wear all white
>>
>>28339330
If it's gonna be only one of em, i think wicke is the evil one. I mean otherwise shed be pretty useless
>>
>>28339330
I think Lusamine is even more obvious than Faba.
Her speech about being a mother to those poor Pokemon and what not sound like what evil team leaders usually say, there's a certain megalomania to it.

I'm thinking either they're all evil, or only Wicke (and some of the employees, not all) is good.
>>
>>28340002
>hey kid
>you want a flygonite?
>>
I want them all to be evil, but I now feel like they won't for some reason.

You know what would be cool though? If they can't be evil (well, I suppose this could still happen even if they were), maybe they could assign you on "missions", with some of them being optional rpg-uest type stuff and some of them being mandatory and important to the plot.
>>
>>28340075
She's also doing that high-class Japanese thing with her hand when she's talking in a different clip.
>>
>>28339929
>call herself "Mother to all those poor pokemon"
Yeah, she's calling herself that, which comes off as being kind of an inflated and overly grandiose way for a genuine person to describe themselves. It sounds like the kind of introduction a villain masquerading as a hero would give themselves. If someone else describes her as that it's one thing, but the way she declares upon introducing herself "I'M A GREAT PERSON!" is narcissistic and seems to hint at villainous character traits. Also, she says >even Pokemon from other worlds and regions are worthy of my love

>>>>worthy

Maybe it doesn't actually mean anything but it can very easily be read into.

Also it's probably incredibly unlikely but I subscribe to the "Faba is literally Colress, this takes place years and years after B/W in the timeline" theory
>>
>>28340230
Maybe she's just a wealthy somewhat self-obsessed ojou-sama type using her money for the good of Pokemon (that being the outcome, with the primary motivation being more selfishly to make herself look good in the eyes of others).

If that was the case then it would leave open the additional possibility that characters like Faba could be pursuing nefarious goals without her knowledge, as her main interest is herself?
>>
>>28340233
I feel like she's going to have that similar feel as Lysandre, where they believe only a certain few individuals are above all the rest.
>>
Yes Team Skull is a false flag created by them to distract the Alola goys from their Aether shenanigans.
>>
>>28340315
>>28340358
>gorgeous blonde female
>is the (secret what a twist) first even female team leader
>... using disgruntled failed Alola Captain's team of rejects to distract the local power players from realizing her true goals
>with the belief that she and a select other few are superior to all others
>attempting to understand and then control inter-dimensional beings
My dick couldn't be harder at the prospect but I'm pretty sure this won't be the case and I'll be let down. It's too great to be true.
>>
>>28339929
>Lusamine even goes out of her way to call herself "Mother to all those poor pokemon" in the trailer.
That sets off some red flags more than anything.
People who say things like that in videogames tend to be completely insane.

Also, there's the fact they're being advertised as being too good and altruistic, which would not be what you'd think if they were just presented as an organization dressed in all white, with a particular moving island where they conduct experiments.
>>
>>28339330
I bet Wicke will be the evil one.

She reminds me of other such 'innocent looking but actually evil' characters.
>>
>>28340461
She does look the least sinister, but I could see her being a villain too.

I still think Lusamine and Faba have a bigger chance of being the big bad. The former for looking kinda sinister and having that "crazy supervillain mastermind" look to her, and the latter for looking even more sinister.
>>
>>28340461
One of my first thoughts was that they were pulling a "Neo-Disney" twist(Frozen,BH6,Zootopia)
>>
>>28340461
>Wicke(d)
>>
Honestly either Faba is going to fuck everything up, or it's going to turn out they're all fucked up and running some fucked-up experiments on the pokemon.
Tbh it's probably the latter, and honestly I don't trust anyone who refers to a particular place as "paradise", especially given that it's some sort of scientific facility, that seriously gives off some red flags.
>>
>>28339330
>Black and White color scheme of the two "Teams"
>Sun and Moon take place 12 hours a part
>Aether Foundation was showcased only inside their buildings
>All Skull Team interactions have been in Day time
>Team SKull is villians of Sun
>Aether Foundation is villains for Moon
Prove me wrong.
>That one clip where Aether and Skull interact
>Implying it wont be Team Magma/Aqua interactions
>>
>>28339929
>Art for the head of Aether Foundation
Okay.
>Art for two higher-ups
Sure.
>Art for male and female employees
This is when I got suspicious. The only times we've gotten official art of male/female characters in very similar clothes is when they're Grunts for the evil team of the game.

I don't trust Aether. Some probably have good intent like Team Plasma, but at least one of them is planning something sinister, and you're gonna be fighting some "employees" when shit hits the fan.
>>
>>28340653
>Team SKull is villians of Sun
>Aether Foundation is villains for Moon
Only way you could get me to buy moon. Is if my boi guzma is not my enemy in it.
>>
>>28340701
This. Why give your employees artwork (and give generic male and female designs) but STILL refuse to give art to Sina and Dexio in the same trailer?

They're grunts.
>>
President literally has not info about her other than she is president and feels the need to be a mother to pokemon.

Faba is well endowed with his position as the head of his branch in the Aether foundation.

Wicke is just big tiddie monsta that everybody likes in the company. Then we got the grunts.

Lusamine is either fucking clueless about what's going on and just a pretty to look at doll of Aether. Or she's pushing these ideals onto Faba and entrusting him to do whatever he'd like to further the company to new heights.
With Wicke being the assistant who is fully aware of what's going on but she's to caring to revolt and accepts things as they are.
I mean they could all be the bad team execs while Colress pulls the strings. (If he's even involved)
We're on loose ends here /vp/
>>
File: Aether.jpg (146KB, 1002x678px) Image search: [Google]
Aether.jpg
146KB, 1002x678px
It's hard to think the Aether Foundation is bad guys when it looks like the Braclet your main dude wears was made by them.
>>
They remind me of the institute from FO4
>>
>>28341052

Lysander made the holocaster.
>>
>>28339330
Lusmaine is going to be Lilly's older sister or mother.
>>
>>28339330
Guzma will kick their asses and become Ultra Boy Guzma.
>>
>Guzma "steals" weak ass pokemon no one wants like Slowpoke because he can relate to them.
>Aether "rescues" those useless pokemon to use as fodder for their experiments.

explains the Sudowoodo in their base
>>
>>28343185

They help a Pokémon that need a little extra protection.
>>
>>28340053
Fucking Lawfags.
>>
I doubt it. If Colress really does turn out to be a member of the foundation at the most they'll have ties with Team Plasma.
>>
They're definitely the real villains.
>>
>>28343895
Reminder
>Aether is Law
>Skull is Chaos
>Lillie is Heroine
>>
Wicke.

Who wears a turtleneck sweater in Hawaii -- excuse me, I mean Alola? She could be hiding anything under there, like, say, tentacles.
>>
>>28339679
What if they call her that because she used fire pokemon? Like a candle wick.
>>
>>28339330
it feels like the grunts don't know.

I'm going to guess at least half of the foundation isn't in on it.
>>
>>28340461
Reminds me of the mayor from Pokemon Colloseum, Evice. Revealed himself as the true villain and pulled a 180 in personality/appearance
>>
>>28339634
She'll be the one who drops out to help you, once she figured out their true motives.
>>
I hope all three of the leaders are evil as fuck with 'good intentions' hiding their twisted selves. I just really want to see Wicke, with her bubbly and lovely self, order the employees to wipe out the MC and his friends with a bright smile.
>>
>>28339330
The old guy and the whale are evil.
The trap is autistic and genuinely thinks he is doing good.
>>
>>28339450
Lusamine's right eye (what we can see of it) looks kind of off. Maybe she's a UB?
>>
>>28346904
They could just be amoral scientists whose research pisses off legendaries, they don't want to dominate the world but just want to satisfy their science boners.
>>
>>28340461

She reminds me of that villain from Harry Potter-- the one who wore all-pink and had a room full of kitten china.
>>
>>28339634
No, you must realize that she is EVIL. THICC from the warm squishy depths of despair. Not only must you stop her, you gotta tame that THICC

Will ~you~ do it, anon?
>>
File: withpokemonlikethose.png (323KB, 852x478px) Image search: [Google]
withpokemonlikethose.png
323KB, 852x478px
>>28339330

Go figure.
>>
>>28340233
>>28340450
Eh, it kinda sounds like any other champion or gym leader to me. Like Lorelei sounds straight up like a villain admin "No one can best me when it comes to icy Pokémon! Freezing moves are powerful! Your Pokémon will be at my mercy when they are frozen solid!".

I'll definitely agree it does seem suspect, but I think its more likely she's just really into it. Pokemon has a lot of eccentric characters. Like, compare what she's saying to any of the villains in the past, either she really wants to be who she says she is or Gamefreak is making a really obvious twist And people are calling it amazing for some reason

Imho, Colress being related to the Aether Foundation sounds way more related, probably after his defeat in B/W2 and he chills out. That one image seems just a little bit too convincing to his relations with Z powers and stuff.

Plus like I said a pipe is just a pipe and scientists normally dress in white. All the Pokemon professors (excluding Rowan) also all dress in white and are a seemingly pure and benevolent people dedicated to science and pokemon, but no one's calling Kukui evil for wanting to learn more about pokemon moves.

>>28340701
>>28340958

The employee art is pretty suspect, yeah, but I also feel like they're trying to flesh out the Aether Foundation and make it seem like an actual thing instead of just eight people there. Plus it looks like there is other type of people there in the Japanese trailer and on the site it mentions that their uniform changes depending on the branch.

Fuck if I know why Sina and Dexia still don't have art for them though, that doesn't make any sense
>>
>>28348330
Is that a milktank behind the meowth?
>>
I don't trust Lusamine even a little bit. I think she and Faba are totally bad doodz working behind the scenes, and Wicke will take over after they're dealt with.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.