[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe Pokemon Sun & Moon will introduce Syncro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: astrarmie.gif (197KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
astrarmie.gif
197KB, 450x450px
Do you believe Pokemon Sun & Moon will introduce Syncro evolution?
Post your opinion in this thread, and vote on the poll

http://www.strawpoll.me/11170636
>>
They're going balls deep with all the new mechanics, so why not introduce a few more?
>>
What is syncro evolution?
>>
It sounds weird, but I feel like these games are focuing more on duality than things coming together: alolan forms, differences with day and night, etc.
>>
>>28337540
How long have you been on /vp/? it's been discussed since Ash-grenninja was revealed

evolving by mixing with a human

>>28337561
What does syncro have to do with duality, though?
Because there are two individuals involved?
>>
>>28337411
No, synchro evolution was a ridicoulous deus ex machina to appeal to ashfags
>>
>>28337411
I think certain Z-moves will "synchro evolve" the pokemon. like the box legendaries, probably greninja with his special water shuriken, and like the break tcg cards, which make you go "turbo" and let you learn specifically 1 new move
>>
>>28337411
It's clearly what the UB are, or are an attempt at gone wrong. Aether Foundation's logo is the fucking synchro evolution symbol. Guaranteed Synchro will be in the game in some form or another.
>>
>>28337540
Its just Mega Evolution with a differentname
>>
Yes, I do believe that Synchro will be in Sun and Moon.

The old theory before split evolutions was that Rockruff and the starters could do Synchro. Wouldn't surprise me if there was also some sort of after game final boss in the form of Calem/Serena that can Synchro with their starter.
>>
>>28337540
Biomerge digivolution
>>
>>28337540
evolving like Sylveon does, the result is the same, another faggot pokemon
>>
File: 1339008110612.jpg (11KB, 130x125px) Image search: [Google]
1339008110612.jpg
11KB, 130x125px
Yo what the fuck is syncro evolution?
>Pokemon evolve in the anime and manga because their trainer needs them.
Why don't pokemon love me back, /vp/?
>>
>>28337411
>synchro

holy shit, pls no. christ, if pokemon turns into a convoluted Yu-Gi-Oh mess more and more with each generation, I'm fucking quitting.

and I really like Yu-Gi-Oh but come on, man.
>>
>>28337411
I doubt it, but I'd be cool with it if they did.
>>
>>28337655
>evolving by mixing with a human

that's fucking degenerate. fuck that.
>>
>>28339482
>Yu Gi Oh
Lad monsters have been fusing with their human pals since the beginning of time
Not even Digimon invented this, let alone Yugioh
>>
>>28339541
no matter what your view is, there are people that think it's happening
>>
>>28338450
I don't think the box legends will synchro...they've already released the "GX" cards (which I guess are the Z move equivalents in the TCG) for Solgaleo and Lunala, and they don't look any different. I do like the theory that certain Z moves trigger synchro in some Pokemon...I think the fact that there are Pokemon specific Z crystals kind of supports it.
>>
>>28337411

What number would its friendship have to be on? Like 10,000?
>>
Maybe, but if it is, it shouldn't be limited to Memefrog.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.