[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(Image 1 of 2) A two-page thread in this week's Famitsu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (377KB, 1528x1880px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
377KB, 1528x1880px
(Image 1 of 2)

A two-page thread in this week's Famitsu shows several Kanto Pokemon that can be found in the wild in Sun and Moon.
This confirms that none of the Pokemon in these pictures will be receiving Alola forms.

Any leak that mentions Alola forms of any of these Pokemon (especially Arcanine) are officially BULLSHIT.
>>
File: image.jpg (421KB, 1528x1880px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
421KB, 1528x1880px
>>28333830
(Image 2 of 2)
>>
Translation?

It sounds belivable but is too common for this board for one autist to post a page full of moonrunes and 'decipher' it with their ass.
>>
>>28333830
these Pokemon are also on the Japanese Sun/Moon website
>>
>>28333882
I don't have a translation, but any idiot can tell you that it certainly doesn't say "These Pokemon will get Alola forms!" The fact that they're showing them off at all is proof.
I think it even has their Pokedex descriptions for each version, based on the yellow and purple boxes.
>>
>>28333830
The leaks was always bs.
>>
>>28333830
At least now all these disputes can end.
>>
>>28333975
The "Real leaks" leak always had this odd feeling of wrong info in it, so at least now we know really these mons aren't getting Alolan forms.
>>
>>28334066
I now wonder what Pokemon are getting Aloan forms?

MrMime and Jynx?
>>
>>28333830
Those are literally the same seen on the Japanese website. We have known about most of these for quite some time.

Yes it deconfirms Alolan Arcanine but leakfags are in denial as always and tries "b-but both regular and Alolan forms might exist in Alola" bullshit.
>>
>>28333934
>purple
>>
>>28334113
>Yes it deconfirms Alolan Arcanine but leakfags are in denial as always and tries "b-but both regular and Alolan forms might exist in Alola" bullshit.
eh, it could happen seeing as the climates of each of the four islands are different.
ie Arcanine living on two different islands could lead to adapting differently on one while staying the same on the other.
that said I think it's unlikely.
>>
>>28334066
The post with the Alola forms list was a separate post than the rest of the information. They could have just been typed up by some random anon in the thread.
>>
>>28334113
The list of Alolan Forms appeared something like 30 minutes after the so-called real-leaks were posted. Could easy have been someone speculating since real leaks didn't use a trip.
>>
>>28333830
Actually in some gameplay video it revealed that Kanto Meowth still exists in Alola. Both versions of a pokemon can still be present in the game.
>>
>>28334297
Don't even start with this again you faggot.
>>
>>28334297
That was at the player's house, and the player was confirmed to be from a different region. That is not proof. Fuck off.
>>
>>28334297
Anon, it's literally your mom's cat.
>>
>>28333830
Literally has >GO written on the bottom right corner page 2
>>
>>28334198
I kinda hope so. All regular pikachu becoming alolan raichu just by virtue of being in alola is weird. Unless What we've seen is alolan pikachu, and it looks identical to the regular but has a tag in it's coding to say otherwise.
>>
>>28334355
And it's pointing to the next page. The next page probably has GO shit on it. The scan hasn't been posted yet. Fuck off and stop living in denial.
>>
>>28334384
That's what the Alola Native mark is for, just like the Kalos Native mark.
>>
>>28333830
wasnt the Alolan from list of "real leaks leak" not in his original post but in a diferent one of that thread, maybe he wasnt the one that posted it, but a faker
>>
>>28334355
Krobat isnt in go.

Leaks are bs. Its quite obvious Aloan forms are for least popular Pokemon designs.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 750x638px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 750x638px
>Mfw these Pokemon get alolan forms anyway
>>
>>28334404
I still have my doubts that several generations worth of natural selection will be instantly applied to any foreign pokemon that gives birth in Alola.
>>28333882
Can't understand Japanese, but I do know kanji and kana, the words "alola region" show up in the top corner and the headline is "discover something something pokemon something something debut."
>>
>>28334576
But they can't due to no two types of them in the wild.
>>
I fucking hate all this genwun pandering.
>>
>>28334297
i didn't know people this dumb existed

the legends are true...
>>
>>28333830
What if...
>Original Arcanine: exclusive to Sun
>Original Ninetails: exclusive to Moon
>Alolan Ninetails: exclusive to Sun
>Alolan Arcanine: exclusive to Moon
>>
>>28334904
No.
>>
>>28334904
It's pretty obvious that Alolan Vulpix and Alolan Sandshrew will be version exclusives. Not Regular Growlithe and Mysterious Not-Regular Growlithe.
>>
>>28333882

Dragonite, Gyarados, Lapras and Psyduck were shown already on the gameplays, so.
>>
>>28334588
>I still have my doubts that several generations worth of natural selection will be instantly applied to any foreign pokemon that gives birth in Alola.

To be fair, the same kind of thing happened with Fairy types in Gen VI. Transport certain Pokémon, like Jigglypuff or Whimsicott, from older generations into a Gen VI game and the fairy type would be instantly applied to it. So, I'd say that a Pokémon suddenly gaining a new form like this isn't too outlandish considering there's a precedent for sudden changes in Pokémon.
>>
>>28334214
There was even an anon that admitted to doing this on every leak without a trip. For some reason everyone thought that didn't include "Real leaks."
>>
>>28334826
>crobat
>gen 1
>>
>>28334432
>ninetales
>not popular
It's a favorite amongst most hipster normies. I assume you don't talk to people in real life
>>
They're all gonna be Dark Type Alola forms. See the black squares next to their typing? All getting Dark Type.
>>
>>28334066
Real leaks are never 100% true, this already happened with past games.
I guess the company gives fake info on purpose so they can track down the leaker and fire him into oblivion.
>>
>>28335024
> Mfw Moon has a Ninetales when Sun has the Pokemon who evolve by level, same as Drifloon and Misdreavus
>>
>>28334588
>I still have my doubts that several generations worth of natural selection will be instantly applied to any foreign pokemon that gives birth in Alola.

It will probably need an Alolan mother to go with the Alolan "pentagon" to trigger an Alolan evolution.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.