[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the original RSE, the meteor carrying Deoxys landed eons earlier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: deoxys Pokedex entry.png (7KB, 719x51px) Image search: [Google]
deoxys Pokedex entry.png
7KB, 719x51px
In the original RSE, the meteor carrying Deoxys landed eons earlier than the one that threatens everyone in ORAS, creating Birth Island. Over time, the virus mutates into Deoxys, due to it's proximity near Pokemon.

In ORAS however, the meteor is blasted by the energy beam fired by King AZ. Due to the Ultimate Weapon being being powered by the souls of dead Pokemon (Or Infinte Energy if you will), the virus now mutates on the meteor, and by the time it reaches Earth it has become Deoxys.

This beam of energy also has the side effect of slowing the speed of the meteor, hence why it arrives so much later in ORAS than in RSE

Thoughts?

Also headcanon thread I guess
>>
File: like this.png (41KB, 512x521px) Image search: [Google]
like this.png
41KB, 512x521px
>>
my favorite headcanon is that sylveon is best sparkly gayboi.
>>
>>28331580
This is for serious discussion. Do you have any proof to back this up? If not I shall have to ask you to leave
>>
>>28331549
Wait WHAT?! It actually mentioned the laserbeam back in RSE?? DEEPEST LOOOOOOOORE
>>
>>28331604
I'd post it myself, but blueboard. Check e621, it's got good proof.
>>
>>28331653
Very well, I shall entertain you for a bit
>>
>>28331549
Makes sense. Its pretty much confrirmed that there are alternate realities in Pokemon.
So gens 1-2, 3-5, and now 6 and probably 7 are all separate realities right?
>>
>>28331709
6 and 7 are probably one and the same considering Sinna and Dexio. No confirmation yet, of course, but still the most likely.
>>
>>28331604
>>28331653
>>28331685

e621 net /post/show/886957
e621 net /post/show/862126
e621 net /post/show/862127
e621 net /post/show/803913
e621 net /post/show/773190
e621 net /post/show/966112
e621 net /post/show/951603
and my favorite:
e621 net /post/show/912229
>>
>>28331636
i always thought that it was refering to Rayquaza using hyper beam to stop a meteor that had would would be deoxys in it
>>
>>28331709
7 occurs in the same reality as gen 6 as Sina and Dexio clearly reference the events of X and Y.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.