[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is confusing me. Is the time the exact same in both games,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 20160907_132123.png (447KB, 456x578px) Image search: [Google]
20160907_132123.png
447KB, 456x578px
This is confusing me. Is the time the exact same in both games, except for a few game specific events? Or is Moon permenantly 12 hours ahead?
>>
>>28331147
Moon is literally 12 hours ahead from the 3ds clock
>>
As in yeah moon is ahead 12 hours except for important ingame stuff like cutscenes.
>>
>>28331172
That sounds really immersion breaking, even if its just a "few" scenes.
>>
If you think of the twelve hour clock it's very simple. Moon will focus on ante meridiem, which is Latin for Before Midday; which is abbreviated to AM. Sun will focus on post meridiem, which is Latin for after mid-day which is abbreviated to PM.
>>
So if you catch a Pokemon at 1pm real time you will have actually caught it in the future (next day)? That might annoy me.
>>
>>28331297
What do you mean immersion breaking? Literally just going to be playing during the night if you play during the day and if you're an owl anon like most, day during the night.
>>
>>28331147
My prediction is that when Solgaleo/Lunala is summoned, the time will automatically be set to day/night depending on which one you encounter.
>>
>>28331334
no, it'll be the right date and the right time, it's just that it'll be dark in Moon during the day time and bright in Moon at night. at midnight, when the real world rolls over a day, the game will roll over a day too.
>>
Day is night and night is day in Moon. How is that confusing?
>>
>>28331147
We know the beginning of the game is at twilight no matter what.
>>
>>28331376
So kinda like Groudon's heat wave and Krogre's heavy rain in ruby and sapphire? I like that.
>>
If you want a normal Day/Night thing then buy Sun. It's literally just switching to Night/Day for Moon. Like in Moon, it'll be like the Night is when humans are waking up to go to work and go to school and the day is when they sleep.
>>
>>28331376
100% wouldn't be surprised if this happened.
>>
Sun is the best version

>best cover legendary (far superior to ugly moon one)
>almost everyone mostly plays in the afternoon, evening and at night and since dusk and night are better than dawn and day you'll need Sun to actually enjoy sunset and starry nights

If you were to buy moon you'd, outside of some cutscenes, only get to play during full daylight in the game, pretty lame
>>
>>28331147
Moon is 12 hours ahead of Sun, but its still tied to actual time. When it says theres a few scenes where its not tied to actual time, it just means theres a few scenes that dont take time of day into consideration
>>
>>28331297
it's already happened in ORAS

the climax of the delta episode takes place at night regardless of what time it is

must not have been very immersion breaking if you didn't even notice
>>
>confusing over simple fucking thing
>>
>>28331147
Pokemon Sun uses the internal clock of your 3ds. Pokemon Moon uses the internal clock of your 3ds, but ALSO swaps AM/PM.

>>28331172
I mean that will happen in both games. If you are playing at night in Sun, it will still show you daytime cutscenes.
>>
Read the next sentence...
>>
>>28331297
>muh "immersion"
I dont need every detail in the game to be like IRL to enjoy it. I have IRL for that.
>>
>>28332264
So if I was playing Pokemon Moon and it was 7 PM, it would be day on Moon?
Would I just need to swap AM to PM on my 3DS clock to get the regular day-night as sun?
>>
>>28332847
That seems likely
>>
>>28332847
Yeah.
>>
What's ironic about this is that I'll get Moon and end up playing most of it during daylight in the Pokemon world because I usually play at night.
>>
>>28332868
>>28332892
Thanks for answering my question
>>
This thread again
Why are people so fucking stupid
>>
>>28331501
I noticed and thought it was weird as fuck. Like, "It's day again? Did they stand up here all night?"
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.