[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you think SuMo will be the best gen we got so far? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 469.jpg (18KB, 300x276px) Image search: [Google]
469.jpg
18KB, 300x276px
do you think SuMo will be the best gen we got so far?
I'm really hyped
>>
>>28331073
remember when everyone was really hyped for gen 6?
>>
>>28331073

No.
>>
>>28331073
Get out
>>
>>28331090
Most of that was just the 3D.

S/M actually has a shitton of content so far, it's like the opposite of gen 6.
>>
>>28331090

but it looks miles better now
>>
>>28331099

why?
>>
>>28331117
You know what you did. Your kind isn't welcome 'round these here parts.
>>
I doubt it will be better than gen5

And after the pure trash that was gen 6, im very weary of my hype
>>
>>28331073
I'm pretty hyped, but I'm still keeping the hype under control, thinking in terms of "best gen ever" is pretty dangerous. Better to expect it to be decent/good and be pleasantly surprised than the other way around. If you expect it to be great and it's only "good" you'll feel disappointed no matter what.
>>
>>28331102
>S/M actually has a shitton of content
[citation needed]
We have no way of actually knowing this at the moment. It just looks like it does.
>>
>>28331122

being hyped for the new gen is a no-no here?
sorry, I don't browse this board to often
>>
>>28331073
You will either be disappointed and find small flaws that accumulate or you develop Stockholm Syndrome. Either way you are prisoner to your expectations.
>>
>>28331150
>It just looks like it does
>but we have no way of knowing
what kind of retarded logic is this, if we see something it means it's fucking there, it's by far the game with the most amount of new things and that's only what we know.

If it has post game then it can't be beaten unless they step it up.
>>
>>28331150
It literally does stfu anon faggot
>>
>>28331102
Are you the kind of person who was excited for games like No Man's Sky?
>>
>>28331178
>logic
As if you have any. All the MUH LORE stuff can take place in as little as 5 minutes. WE HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING
>>
I'm honestly starting to think it will be.
>>
>>28331226
Ok even without lore
>new amie
>semi pokemon snap
>z moves
>alola forms
>islands more based on exploration with sidequests as the pykumuku one
>island trials
>kahunas
>totem pokemon
>battle royal
>rotom pokedex
>non grid movement
>new camera style
>new region
>new pokemon
>poke riding, polished and way faster
>ultra beasts

And without including lore
And that's only what we know so far without counting possible post game.
>>
>>28331284
Oh and forgot new hyper training
With the IV thing for the first time ever
>>
>>28331178
>what kind of retarded logic is this
They're fucking trailers. They're meant to show you a few things to impress you. You're letting your imagination run wild and filling in the blank.
How many areas are there? How big are they? What if the main game takes 25 hours to beat? What if UB-01 is the only Ultra Beast we meet and the whole arc is resolved as fast as Episode Delte? What if there's no post-game? There's no way to know any of this, we have no idea how much content there is. The hype is all based around
>Challenges are different than gyms
>Alolan forms
>MUH LORE
>>
>>28331338
>>28331284
>>
In two generations it will be considered the best
>>
>>28331073
The first games of a gen usually aren't that great so no I'm not too excited. I hope SM will actually have a 3rd version.
>>
File: 1469079497564.jpg (42KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469079497564.jpg
42KB, 600x600px
>>28331338
>every new trailer is still showing new things
>last trailer was a fucking ride
>NO IT'S JUST THE ILLUSION OF THINGS
>>
>>28331284
>new amie
>semi pokemon snap
>z moves
>alola forms
>battle royal
>rotom pokedex
>non grid movement
>new camera style
>poke riding, polished and way faster
>ultra beasts

This is all fluff. It's all nice stuff to have IF the actual base game, the exploring and battling, is good and has enough content. If it's another easy piece of shit game you beat in 30 hours, then all that stuff is style without subtance. Same as having no post-game. It's basically a bunch of nice features on shit car. Get a nice car first and then worry about having neons on it. You could add all this shit to XY and it'd still be a shit game with no content and no post-game.

>islands more based on exploration with sidequests as the pykumuku one
We have no way of knowing actually how important this will turn out to be, how much of it there is, or more importantly, how fun it is (The pykumuku one doesn't look any fun.)

>island trials
>kahunas
>totem pokemon
This is the replacement for gyms. It's new, yes, but it's not on top of what pokemon usually deliver. It's a replacement because the game is missing something else.

>new region
>new pokemon
Literally every gen has this.

I'm not even trying to shit on the game, all I'm saying is that we have no way of knowing how much content there is. Pokemon has a history of hyping people up with its new stuff and then it turns out other stuff is missing and the new stuff is all underused.
>>
>>28331486
I'll never get how the 30 hour main game play is a bad thing when most games are 6 hours nowadays.
Even less in a game like pokemon where it has basically infinite post game in a way and you're always bound to have something to do.
>>
>>28331174
Fuck off kid, stop browsing here altogether.
>>
>>28331073
>SuMo
Hey OP, can you do me a favour and commit an hero?
>>
>>28331532
Pokemon is a RPG. They're meant to be long.
And if it was at least an intense 30 hours, it'd be good, but it's a 30 hours cakewalk.

>Even less in a game like pokemon where it has basically infinite post game
The most common complaint about gen 6 is the lack of post game.
>>
>>28331552

what's wrong with it?
honest question, not even trolling or shitposting
>>
>>28331570
Just say SM
We say DP and BW not DiPe and BlWh
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.