[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a Pokémon type you truly dislike and just can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: fightingtype.png (50KB, 342x196px) Image search: [Google]
fightingtype.png
50KB, 342x196px
Is there a Pokémon type you truly dislike and just can't click with? That you even dislike so much that you never used a Pokémon of that type?
For me it's fighting type Pokémon. I just never found a fighting type Pokémon that I really like, and I just always hated to fight against them.
>>
Fairies

I'm a genwunner, what do you expect. :P
>>
Agreed for the most part. The only Fighting-types I really like are Machamp and Blaziken. They just seem so samey - even with off the wall stuff like Mienshao and Poliwrath. Not to mention Lucario.
>>
I'm not a fan of fighting types either. I've used Pokemon that have it as a secondary type before, but I don't like primarily fighting types at all.
>>
>>28329065
I would have to say grass. As much as it's been proven some of them are strong in their typing, they just have too many weaknesses for me to be fond of using them. Second close would be normal, there are also some of them that are strong, but I can only wrap my head around the idea that it represents a bland and boring type.
>>
I have a certain disdain towards the Fairy type for essentially taking away jobs that other types could have performed just fine.

However, I don't exactly hate any pokemon associated with it. In fact, Florges was a solid bro in XY, but if somebody came along and decided to wipe the type out of existence, and simply retype all fairy mons, I wouldn't complain in the slightest.
>>
>>28329065
Fighting as well, even though I love Gallade and Meloetta-P
>>
>>28329072
This for me as well.
None of the new faries really did it for me, and I can't see the old ones as fairies in my mind, except maybe Clefable. I do like Mawile, but to me it is still the same Steel type its always been.
>>
>>28329072
Le epic joke xD
>>
>>28329065
Gotta say Normal type. I know some of them are strong, but putting a mon with no STAB super effectiveness just seems like a waste of a slot to me. I never use them.
>>
>>28329065
I never liked any of the Ghosts. But Fighting type would be a close second.
>>
Water.
It has the most pokemon out of any type. Yet around 50 of them are just fucking fishes.
>>
fire types
>>
Ice types. They just seem superfluous when every single water type learns Ice Beam.
>>
>>28329110
Yeah I dislike most grass types too, there's like 7 different types that resist your attacks.
The few that I like are due to their secondary types
>>
>>28329065
for me it's rock type. I don't really hate it, I'd rather say I forget it when building a team so I never use rock-mons
>>
>>28329603
like actual life on earth as represented by oceans (just sayin)
>>
File: favoriteleast.png (388KB, 990x970px) Image search: [Google]
favoriteleast.png
388KB, 990x970px
Ice, despite Abomasnow and Mamoswine being two of my favorite Pokemon. Too brittle.
>>
Grass. Too many weakness', too little flexibility. A lot of Grass-types have shit movepool. As much as I LOVE their designs, I really don't like using them.
>>
Ultrabeasts, why the fuck did they do this stupid shit
>>
Was never quite fond of bugs but ive been warming up to them recently
>>
Rock types are lame. The only cool ones are all fossilmon.
>>
electric

magnemite family and lanturn are the only ones I like
>>
>>28329065
Water. I never use a water pokemon outside of HM slavery. I just don't like the type.
>>
>>28329065
dark, steel and fairy because they're all useless gimmicks and aren't real types (they all got introduced later in the series)
>>
>>28329065
Ive never liked Water pokemon. Cant really explain why. Might be because fire is my favorite type and Ive picked the fire starter for so long I associate water with my rival. I always use one just because I feel like I have to, but they are always my least favorite team member
>>
Not a huge fan of Fire-types. I've never picked a fire-type starter and gave only used Chandelure and Volcarona in the past. I will use Salandit too though.

Beyond that Gardevoir, abd the entire Ralts line, is utter garbage. I have never hated pixels more than when I see a pice of shit member of the Ralts line in game or on this site.
>>
Poison. I just don't understand why some of them are poisonous, or why there are so many gen 1 poison types. How are Kaiju Bunnies poison? Or Green Blobby Thing?
>>
Normal types for me.

Some of them click, but I just hate how every gen starts you out with a bunch of low BST rats and birds. I also hate a lot of bug types for this reason.

Gen 6 did it right with Talonflame and Diggersby, but it looks like Alola's early region mons are going to be pure normal again. What a shame.
>>
File: typefavleastfav.png (105KB, 990x970px) Image search: [Google]
typefavleastfav.png
105KB, 990x970px
I've done an ultimate monowater and I still don't like it. It has lots of great pokémon I like, one in my top 10 and one in my top 20, but there's way too fucking many of them. The fact that you'll pretty much always have one on your team just because surf exists is aggravating, as well.
Also fuck Scald.
>>
File: dgasgh.png (469KB, 990x970px) Image search: [Google]
dgasgh.png
469KB, 990x970px
I just don't like Fighting types. It's not even about the looks, they are just not fun to use for me.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.