[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As much as I like Poppmaid, I'm sad that he'll never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (490KB, 641x607px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
490KB, 641x607px
As much as I like Poppmaid, I'm sad that he'll never be real /vp/

Do you think the chinese leaks or real, or do you deny them?
>>
I don't know why people care about the starters so much, there's already so many better Pokémon in Alola and you focus on the starters.
Get some fucking taste.
>>
>>28328532
I don't give a shit about litten or rowlett but I loved popplio from the moment I saw it.
>>
Starters looks like shit in this gen too
>>
>>28328694
SAME
>>
of the take leakes, i loved Ballio and hated Panther Litten
of the real leaks, i love Lucha Litten and hate Mermaid Popplio

in both cases, Rowlet is the "you're safe" of the main stage
>>
>>28328854
You sure like baras don't you anon?
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1719x1056px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1719x1056px
>>28328854
>liking luchalitten
>not liking cannon kitty
Terrible taste
>>
I won't deny the chinese leaks, although that doesn't mean I like them either. I don't hate them, they're just meh to me.

And man, as much I hate to say it, Ballio or Pinnister or whatever his name is really grew into me. I like his design or at least more than Poppmaid's. It's simple and yet has unique traits into it. He's just one of those big bulky sea lions, except colored blue but keeps its species color (black/brown) in the form of a leotard. The more I think about his collar which struck me as odd as first, the more sense it makes too, considering how sea lions tend to look above. Even the white face seems reminiscent of those fluffy white fellows. And its mane looks reminiscent of how some sea lions do have a hairy mane in the back of their head, although they definitely don't have as much hair as Poppmaid does.

man, if I were given the choice, I'd definitely have him as my starter, he just seems like a pretty hilarious take on a sea lion.
>>
If they're real I'll be pissed because once again since gen III I won't be picking the fire starter.
>>
>>28328854
>m-m-m-m-m-muh masculine pokes im not gay

How the fuck does anyone actually like Lucha Litten and hate the cannon-inspired design? How does someone become that tasteless?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.