[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think megas will be in game because before ORAS's release

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: colress.png (756KB, 1051x639px) Image search: [Google]
colress.png
756KB, 1051x639px
I think megas will be in game because before ORAS's release 75% of the news we got were straight up mega evolutions. Now dont sit there and try and tell me they wont come back without any kind of proof or pattern. Give it some fucking thought process rather than jumping on the bandwagon.

And yes, Colress was spotted in the japanese trailer, what do any of you make of that? Is Unova and Alola connected since theyre both based on American locations? Remember that device Colress wanted to make to allow more interaction between humans and pokemon. That device? Rotom-Pokedex. Its all coming together since we are just 2 months away from release.
>>
I missed a whole piece of my original post. This was before I started talking about Colress.

I wanted to say, I believe Megas will return because GameFreak wants to keep a wrap on Megas and make them a surprise because before ORAS's release thats all the news we got. Now before Sun and Moons release, most of our news is Alolan form(e)s. Could we see a pattern here?
>>
I dont believe megas will be scrapped.
I could well believe they wont add any new ones, but they wont get rid of them all together.
I think megas in kalos being connected to the giant SUN dial will still have something to do with it. Maybe a giant moon dial in SM? idk
>>
>>28328176
That has been theorized a decent amount of times on 4Chan. It very well may be that way since there is evidence of a moon dial in a distant land from a Hex Maniac in XY (There is a screenie somewhere on the internet). I wouldnt mind a few more megas, not a lot, not no 20 more. Just a few pokemon who are forgotten and need a boost.
>>
File: 5ft4Ccd.png (151KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
5ft4Ccd.png
151KB, 400x480px
>>28328200
Did a quick google search.
I could see it happening. I dont want megas gone. I will always dream of my mega starmie.
>>
>>28328200
My best bet is that from now on Megas will be something for remakes/sequels of games cause most big mechanics of the respective gen are introduced in the first instalment, so what else is left for the remakes/sequels ? Megas.
>>
>>28328113
Alolan Alakazham is pure fighting.
There won't be a second mega Alakazham therefore megas won't exist.

Besides, there is no space left for megas since the only usable space is there for Z-moves.

Sorry anon.
>>
>>28328333
>Alolan Alakazam is pure fighting
[citation needed]
>>
>>28328333
How stupid are you ?
-Alolan Alakazam has been debunked
-Z-crystals and Mega Stone are HELD ITEMS, you can't hold both. As for Mega Ray, they either won't allow itto use a Z-move since its Mega evolced or it has a screen of its own. OR they just changed the shape of the button
>>
>>28328333
That argument about Z-moves doesn't hold up though, because both mega evolution and z-moves require use of an item slot, so there wouldn't be both buttons on the screen for nearly every mega. And they could just modify the UI for Mega Fug
>>
The colress theory is not completely out of the question.

I mean
>>
>>28328425
You just made a valid point. A very valid point. Lysandre and Olympia are in some kind of feud and im questioning if we can see those two return.
>>
>>28328113
Mega rings are in the newest trailer, and why would the get rid of such an important feature? Maybe they don't need to add any megas right now since they are bringing alolan variants, but I expect to see a few in the next remake.
>>
File: 1450159285154.png (142KB, 415x367px) Image search: [Google]
1450159285154.png
142KB, 415x367px
>>28328425
>>28328453
>tfw they are UB
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.