/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how does the whole "Lillie is an Ultra Beast" thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7

File: beast.png (2MB, 844x1070px) Image search: [Google]
beast.png
2MB, 844x1070px
So how does the whole "Lillie is an Ultra Beast" thing work, if it comes out of the portal on the artificial island, but we meet her on Melemele on DAY FUCKING ONE!
>>
>>28327760
if it comes out, it can probably go in, and back out.
>>
>>28327760

Could be that UB-01 is based off of her, could be that she is a part of it that was seperated and spit out somewhere, could be that they separated and wormholes are just how UB-01 moves about.

The whole thing could be a red herring of sorts and UB-01 just copied Lillie for whatever reason.
>>
I know this sounds very far-fetched but I believe UB-01 can be a shape-shifter... taking the appearance of the one who summoned it

It looks like Iilly because Iilly was the one who opened the portal (Maybe the same portal device steven and the scientist wanted to use to avert the meteor in ORAS).
Is there an alternate dimension we were unaware of, is this the alternate dimension that they wanted to send the meteor to?

Still trying to connect these dots but just a thought.
>>
>>28328301
It is confirmed in the official website that it is a shape-shifter
>>
>>28327760
Lillie's real secret is that she's working for the Aether Foundation as a spy and the Aether Foundation are actually evil.

Lusamine is one way or another directly related to Lillie and modeled UB-01 after her. Lillie loves UB-01 and wants it to be safe hence her aversion to fighting but Lusamine just wants to make UBs into killing machines.

Screencap This.
>>
>>28328334
Please dont be pulling my leg because I literally had an epiphany and just thought about that. I havent even gone onto the official sites to check it out.
>>
>>28327760
Lillie's not UB-01, UB-01 is an experiment based on or using Lillie. Lusamine experimented on her children (Lillie and Gladion) and UB-01 was the first "success" of the project. The experiments are why Gladion's hand shakes, and that's why he ran away and joined team Skull. They also created Type: Null, and it probably has something to do with Gladion, in more than just being his partner Pokémon.
>>
>>28328334
What in the 50 shades of fuck....

How the hell was I right...
>>
>>28328356

From the official site

>UB-01
>UB-01’s body is composed of a glass-like substance. However, it’s constantly changing shapes, never settling on one.

>While evidence of something like a survival instinct can be observed in UB-01, no one knows whether it has a will of its own or any emotions. It’s said that, for some reason, its movements resemble those of a young girl.

source - http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-us/ultra-beasts/

My guess is that Lillie is somehow indirectly controlling UB-01 while remaining unaware of her connection to the Ultra Beast.
>>
Well im in shock right now. Ok so it is indeed a shapeshifter. >>28328398

Lillie could very well be in control of UB-01...
>>
>>28328371
They are not her children. Typically parents don't have children that are 2 years younger than them
>>
>>28328426
Yeah, maybe they're siblings or something? I can see Lillie and Gladion being twins, and Lusamine their older sister
>>
Lillie probably formed some kind of connection with it. It's most likely the thing inside of her bag.
>>
>>28328426
Where does it say their age?
>>
>>28328454
Take a look at Lusamine. Compare her to some canonically older characters, like the main character's mothers. She's clearly not that much older than Lillie.
>>
"While evidence of something like a survival instinct can be observed in UB-01, no one knows whether it has a will of its own or any emotions. It’s said that, for some reason, its movements resemble those of a young girl."

-whispers- What is gamefreak doing...
>>
>>28327760
All I know is that I want to fuck it
>>
>>28328481
I disagree. I could easily see her as being their mother if you're just basing it off looks.
>>
>>28328503
She's far too young-looking to be their mother. They're mid-late teens, she's in her late 20s at most. Maybe early 30s, but that's pushing it.
>>
>>28328491
>namefagging
>-whispers-

Fuck off back to leReddit, or remove your name and stop being a fag.
>>
>>28328530
Do you really think she couldn't be older than that? I could easily see her being late 30's. Plus, it's a fictional world, where people can look younger than they are. It's completely possible that they're siblings instead or something, but I disagree.
>>
>>28328551
Just ignore him, namefags and tripfags do it for the attention. Ever noticed you don't see the same ones after a while? That's because people don't give them attention that they want
>>
>>28328557
Yeah, I can't see her being that old at all. She's also described as being 'lovely' and AF's 'glamorous president' which implies youth IMO.
>>
>>28328551
At least im man enough to put my name out there :/ Id rather be known for my name rather than hide behind "anonymous".

But anyways... back to what we were discussion before we were interrupted by children.
>>
>>28328628
This is some great bait
>>
>>28328650
You think its bait when im telling you the truth that you dont want to hear.

Can we get back to acting like adults here?
>>
>>28328650
Told you to ignore him.
>>
File: thank you.gif (775KB, 245x138px) Image search: [Google]
thank you.gif
775KB, 245x138px
Not my fault you cant deal with your own issues and have to worry about me using my name on a website
>>
>>28328705
Hey, stop pretending to be me.
>>
Ignore me, I'm a faggot
>>
File: clap cla.jpg (11KB, 239x216px) Image search: [Google]
clap cla.jpg
11KB, 239x216px
>>28328720

Children these days. I only put my name out there to distinquish myself from other anonymous users, but thank you for putting me on a pedestal and making me stand out (Something you dont want to happen to me, you would rather me stay in anonymous lol)
>>
File: 1473109036271.gif (1MB, 276x260px) Image search: [Google]
1473109036271.gif
1MB, 276x260px
>>28328761
Are you making fun of me?
>>
>>28327760
There is more than one UB-01.
>>
>>28328796
Theyre shapeshifters apparently so it makes sense as to why there would be more than one. Who else would be in control of the others?
>>
>>28328796

We don't know that. We don't even know for sure if there are more Ultra Beasts in general. I assume there are seeing how its plural.
>>
I literally cannon stop sucking cocks. Please cum inside me.
>>
>>28328822
Please stop trying to ruin my reputation
>>
>>28328822
I agree with the notion, but you can't just say that without my consent, uguu~ :3
>>
>>28328822
sounds like someone needs therapy lol
>>
Why are there so many Kellan here?
>>
Why are children these days this fucking retarded ? Trying to get the attention your parents don't give it to you ? How cute, go to Reddit if you want that.
>>
>>28328860

They're bullying him to get him to remove the trip.
>>
>>28328869
"trip"

It's just a name newfriend, not a tripcode :P you have to put a hashtag and then a password to have a tripcode!
>>
Its not going to work because I like to stand out rather than be the generic idiots this site is plagued by lol
>>
>>28327760
>So how does the whole "Lillie is an Ultra Beast" thing work
It doesn't. Obviously the mimicking a little girl bit alludes to Lillie but it doesn't follow that it's been going around masquerading as her. If anything there'll be an obvious "discovering friendship" plot between Lillie and UB01 where she accomplishes what her sister couldn't, or it otherwise turns out that was never really AEther's goal. It's basically going to be a shitty E.T. knockoff.
>>
>>28328882
Thanks for the tip, now I can make sure people know it's me and not an imposter., like >>28328883
>>
File: sips tea.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sips tea.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>28328891
At least I can insult people without using the word "fag" and stooping down to the low levels of imitation. But enough with your boring self, bring something new to the table.
>>
Lillie isn't with you when UB01 appears. She, whether by choice or by happenstance, teleports at the Aether laboratory via portal while you are there. After UB01 is 'defeated' (or it running away, whatever) you meet up with her and fill her in on what happened. She's paying attention to how everyone reacts to UB so she knows whether it is safe for her and the other UB to hang around.
>>
>>28328905
She summoned it elsewhere and opened the portal right there.
>>
>>28328903
I would never curse!!! O_o but yeh let's get back on the subject of the thread, so remove your trip and we can continue desu
>>
>>28328891
>still impersonating me and using a trip to make me look like an impostor
Fuck you all. I'm going back to red dit.
>>
>>28328924
i meant desu and not desu
>>
>>28328924
>>28328936
Omg why does it change desu to desu? That's kind of dumb desu
>>
File: huh.png (221KB, 298x382px) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
221KB, 298x382px
Its like their parents are failures... oh wait... my bad. Children, its past your bed time, i think its time to stop treating others like your parents treat you. Run along now, youre playing with fire.
>>
File: sassy.jpg (9KB, 207x244px) Image search: [Google]
sassy.jpg
9KB, 207x244px
Its also pointless now to attempt to use a trip code now because its obvious youre just a child sitting behind a computer screen blasting your hatred because youre going through menopause er i mean puberty and cant control your emotions.
>>
>>28328837
>4chan
>trying to have a reputation
fuck off namefag
>>
>>28328988
shhh don't bump the thread
>>
Fucking hell just shut the duck up Kellan you're fucking ruining this thread you namefag cunt
>>
>>28328993
oh shid sorry ill sage this time
>>
>>28328988
no one said anything about reputation honey...

Its about knowing who is who and what they said. Its quite simple, but then again; half the idiots blasting this shit cant tell the difference between an oboe and elbow...
>>
>>28328503
>being fucking retarded
>>
>>28328557
she fucking looks like a teen herself. maybe 20 at best

are you stupid?
>>
ITT: Kellan proves he is a fucking faggot from redshit who has yet to an hero successfully.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.