[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So are they basically SCP Foundation? UB-01 Lilie Object

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: aetherfoundation.jpg (39KB, 504x265px) Image search: [Google]
aetherfoundation.jpg
39KB, 504x265px
So are they basically SCP Foundation?

UB-01 Lilie
Object Class: Keter
>>
>>28326889
I thought this immediately.
A mix between SCP and Umbrella Corps.
>>
>>28326916
She is related to Cain and Abel. I need to go read more SCP.
>>
>>28326889
That'd be pretty fucking cool, actually.
>>
File: pynmdLf.png (226KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pynmdLf.png
226KB, 500x500px
SCP 682 must be destroyed as soon as possible.
>>
>>28326889
so that explain why there are something like Type: Null
>>
>>28327080
>SCPokemon #682 is Spritzee

I'm kinda disappointed
>>
>>28327080
682 would more be Shiny Hydreigon cause that sickening green looks like its decomposing and in one certain entry, it was described how 682 was able to grow a second head, but that's not entirely canon.
>>
>>28327579
I'm not sure what kind of situation it would need a second head to survive.
>>
File: run.png (64KB, 190x149px) Image search: [Google]
run.png
64KB, 190x149px
>>28326889
Keter... damn.
>>
>yfw all of pokemon are made by SCP
>>
>>28328255
The SCP doesn't make anomalies, it just contains them

Unless you believe one of the SCP-001 articles
>>
>>28326889
They're like Lex Corp.
Ultra Beasts = Metahumans
>>
>>28326889
I wonder how many could there be from UB-02 to UB-xxx
>>
>>28327991
Getting beheaded.
>>
>>28327991
682's gimmick is that it's infinitely adaptable and hates all life so the foundation is CONSTANTLY trying to use new things to try and destroy it for good.

So if they used a powerful cutting jet to behead it, like if for instance it had already strengthened it's flesh to be virtually impossible to penetrate with conventional blades, it'd grow a new head.
>>
>>28326889
>Item #: SCP-UB-01
>Object Class: Keter
>Secure Containment Procedures: Due to SCP-UB-01's capability of interdimensional travel, direct containment is, with the Foundation's current level of knowledge, impossible. Foundation agents are to actively monitor Alolan media for sightings of SCP-UB-01.
>Description: SCP-UB-01 is a Cnidarian Ultra Beast. SCP-UB-01's tentacles collectively take a humanoid form, and it's bell resembles a hat. SCP-UB-01, in this natural state, does not display any overt signs of intelligence.
SCP-UB-01 possesses the ability to imitate humans. While imitating, the subject displays an above-average level of intelligence; it is not currently known if SCP-UB-01 always possesses this intelligence, or if it is purely a byproduct of it's imitation. SCP-UB-01 has, during the past ██ years, almost exclusively imitated the form of a specific human female. In this form, the subject prefers to be addressed as 'Lillie'...
>>
>>28326889
All I know is that I want to fuck the girl on the right.
>>
>>28328693
cool
>>
They're all UBs. Lillie went rogue. After the reveal, Team Skull helps you stop the extra-dimensional alien invasion.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lJyrLSFLDA

Leaked theme of their HQ
>>
SCPfags are worse than Jojofags.
>>
>>28330802
t. Jojofag
>>
>>28328693
>it's
>>
>>28326889
They're not SCP Foundation until they start sacrificing death row inmates in order to experiment with Ultra Beasts.
>>
>>28328693
not enough censor bar
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.