[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you deconstruct Pokemon? Y'know, without pussying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Arceus.jpg (73KB, 922x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Arceus.jpg
73KB, 922x1024px
How would you deconstruct Pokemon?

Y'know, without pussying out mid-way like Gen 5 did.
>>
>>28323807

Have an Evil Team composed solely of pokemon
>>
>>28323826

Wasn't malamar hyped up to be the only non subservient Pokemon? Like the philosophy the anime brought up in season 1 was that all Pokemon follow their masters orders and it's not on them. But malamar was supposed to be legit evil.
>>
Remove gyms, HMs, and introduce boss creatures that aren't Pokemon. Get rid of the grid overworld, give pokemon super moves and super forms, and redesign a bunch of the old pokemon.
>>
The pokemon catch you
>>
>>28323950
Is Ohmori based as fuck?
>>
>>28323807

>Y'know, without pussying out mid-way like Gen 5 did.

Damn.
>>
>>28323890
That was only a small group of evil malamar.

>Multiple Malamar also appeared in Facing the Grand Design! along with the three evil Malamar. Unlike the three evil Malamar, these were peaceful and lived with Pokémon living in the forest and later helped James and Clemont stop the three evil Malamar from completing their plans and rescue their friends.
>>
>>28323807
Avoiding going full edgyfangame, I guess I would go into some sort of gray area.
If Pokemon can be used for criminal things, it can also be used by justice-like things.

Powerful trainers like the player are a minority and most that have power would abuse it, hence where the enemy team would surge along with a minority of gangs. Police force would focus on quantity to combat this.
Since there would be people trying to make things right, it would end up having bounty-hunters/vigilantes/local heroes and stuff like that, taking up the role of people to try to make things right. In addition to that, Gym Leaders would also try to help people, treaching and guiding them. So that since not all can be prevented, they could at least prepare themselves to some extent.

As legendaries are actually catchable by Pokeball, I would think the most dangerous people would be the ones that pulled off the feat of actually capturing legendaries and would start abusing their powers. And the most dangerous of them would be the ones that played by the law while plotting in the shadows. Stuff like that and focusing in acquiring social power to back away their organizations.
While there actually may be cults for pokemon, they would only be a minor threat compared to bigger organizations that would have the advantage of their broader sight and cunning.

And after this whole thigns has been estabilished, I guess there would be time paradoxes happening and heroes coming from the future because if a villain manage to pull-off getting a desirable social position, loyal minions and legendary, it's game over for the population. Only a matter of time before he actually does something that may endanger everything and unlike in the games where we have failsafes like Lake Trio and Giratina, those don't actually matter to good trainers - worse, it means even more powerful to someone with False Swipe, Paralyze Powder and 20 Ultra Balls.
>>
>>28324215
Also, multiple rivals. Most dangerous one being Chaotic Neutral

Because Chaotic Neutrality is the best neutrality and neutral is the best chaotic
>>
A Pokemon game where your best friend is the protagonist and you're just a side character
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.