[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, why have the leakers never mentioned things like Ultra Beasts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 9

File: UB-01.png (88KB, 364x364px) Image search: [Google]
UB-01.png
88KB, 364x364px
So, why have the leakers never mentioned things like Ultra Beasts and the Aether Foundation before? Why do they only mention "No Traditional Gyms" and Alola Forms? Are creatures that not actually Pokemon not important enough?
>>
Because the chinese leaks are shit and only retards think they're real.
>>
I said this earlier like 5 secs after the shit aired. All leaks are fake especially chinese leaks. How could they leave this out
>>
>>28320912
>>28320974
This
The Chinese leaks seem way too convoluted, mistranslated, and coincidental. They say the main goal is to rebuild a league, but the entire point of Sun and Moon is completely different. There's also a strong chance they were made to hype up the concept art leaks
I'm still not buying it
>>
>>28321059
>they were made to hype up the concept art leaks
That still doesn't disprove the fact that Mallow is literally in the leaks.
>>
>>28320856
>>28320912
>>28320974
>>28321059
>The Chinese leak must include anything.
>>
>>28321176
*everything
>>
>>28321176
When you fail to include something as massive as this it brings certain things into question.
>>
>>28320856
Because it's quite obvious the leaker was fired early on during the brainstorming phase because he was being a shifty motherfucker that was stealing information, and released all of those early designs with some of his own bullshit information to cause a shitstorm at the place that fired him.
>>
>>28321149
Yes, but this was all before Mallow was even revealed. I'm not saying the concept art ISN'T real, because let's face it, that at least has more legitimacy than any other written up leak. The chinks obviously saw an opportunity and decided to stretch it out by saying the final starter evolutions are a wrestler, archer, and siren. Wouldn't you think they'd at least mention beasts, or the foundation + Team Skull?
>>
>>28321207
you're retarded if you think they made all of this within the past 3 months
>>
>>28321203
The Chinese leaker clearly didn't know anything about the story. They simply got a bit of information somehow and shared it. We have no idea how they got it; he likely never played the game at the least.

Also, the Chinese leak didn't mention Alola Forms. That was a later leak that has since been proven fake.
>>
>>28321252
I'm saying, the leaker was there probably as a temp of some sort way early during the 'let's come up with ideas for the next iteration of pokemon' and he was stealing said information in hopes of leaking it out early like an asshole but was found out, fired, and he simply waited until development had confirmed to used some of those earlier ideas before releasing his own stolen info with some of his bullshit ideas to cause a shitstorm for the company.
>>
>>28321244
Pretty sure someone said the real villains were an evil corporation. Was that the Chinese leak? Can't remember.
>>
>>28320856
the riddler hinted the aether though.
>>
>>28320856
Don't forget Pokemon exclusive Z-moves. None are mentioned in any leaks until they were revealed.
>>
>>28321149
I'd chock that up to coincidence, really.
>>
>>28321341
I don't think it was, but whoever said that was correct. It doesn't really matter much though since it's not hard to guess.
>>
>>28321380
Yup, it's one of those threads.
>>
File: leaks.png (4MB, 1800x2352px) Image search: [Google]
leaks.png
4MB, 1800x2352px
>>28321341
Nope. None of them mention it
3 and 4 were proven fake with Alola forms and their incorrect typing
>>
>>28321176
The leaks are bs. Guessing and crap.
>>
>>28320856
Because the leaks are fake as shit.
>>
>>28321434
>>28321477
IIRC, they even said their base was the artificial island.
It must've been another leaker.
>>
>>28320856
The riddler has, he has said that we will be surprised by the villain.
>>
>>28321489
Most of them are, yes. The Chinese leak along with the starter final evolutions' concept art are the only ones aside from official Corocoro leaks and the two trailer leaks that I believe.
>>
>>28321464
>same hair
>same flower, held by a band
>shorts
Too much of a coincidence, I'd say.
>>
>>28321575
Watch when it gets disproved and wheep.
>>
>>28321575
I forgot to mention >>28321543. I don't outright believe him just yet, but if I had to pick another supposed leak and say it was real it would be that one.
>>
File: Mallow-2.png (63KB, 411x489px) Image search: [Google]
Mallow-2.png
63KB, 411x489px
>assblasted leak deniers will never shut the fuck up
Mallow, you fucking faggots. It wasn't a "generic anime" girl, it was fucking Mallow.
>>
>>28320856
Have you noticed how leakers never mention the steel part of the eevee chimera
>>
Because most of the people who care about Pokemon don't give a shit about dumb story shit and are actually turned off by it hence why Gen 5 is regularly the lowest regarded generation by fans despite otherwise being very high quality, only nerds on Deviantart and various message boards actually care about the story and lore in recent Pokemon games

XY leaks failed to mention the thirty foot tall man and Lysandre wanting to holocaust the world too, because most fans including beta testers don't give a shit about that sort of stuff
>>
>>28321059
>There's also a strong chance they were made to hype up the concept art leaks
Did you people forget how they predicted several things outside of just being tied to the Concept art leaks?

>Trial Captains
>Totem Pokemon
>No Gyms
>Salandit
>Pyukumuku
>Morelull
>>
>>28321612
I honestly don't care if it's fake. Most of the stuff in it is already confirmed at this point anyway.
>>
>>28321678
Don't forget Trial Captains, Totems, and Kahunas are all by exact name
>>
>>28321612
Are you also a proud climate change denier?
>>
>>28321637
This.

>>28321678
Most of the doubters either live totally in the present, ignore facts, or are simply lying.
>>
>>28321678
Wowie guessed shit and got it right. But meanwhile got much wrong?

Most of the guess are obivous from looking at the pics when the leaks came out.
>>
>>28321731
All left wing shit got debunked, all lefties are tards.

If you think chinese leak is real, then you are nigger faggot retard.
>>
>>28320856
You just know if somebody who knew about these things mentioned them before, nobody would have bothered believing them

>hey guys, there's these monsters from another dimension that aren't exactly pokemon. They're called ultra beasts

I wish this was leaked beforehand just to see how hard everyone would have lost their shit when it turned out to be true
>>
>>28321776
>>28321799
>grasping at such distant straws
Hahaha! Oh Wow!
Now I know you're just a fucking troll.
>>
>>28321818

>Giving (you)s to an underage namefag.

Just filter him like a sensible person.
>>
>>28321380
It can't be a coincidence. Not unless the leaker was psychic or decided to lie about everything else for no reason.
>>
>>28321814
Yeah I'll be honest I'd have never believed this. I never believed the no gym leaders thing either. It's kind of crazy
>>
>>28321810
>the leak says you have to "rebuild the league". That's obviously not the case
Says who?
>>
>>28321477
Everything in 4 has been correct so far, save that list of Alola forms (which may just have been a random poster in the thread making a list).
>>
>>28320856
What if these things are from the alternate universe earth we would've thrown the meteor on in ORAS had Rayquaza not helped us?
>>
File: Reaction fish.jpg (12KB, 256x243px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction fish.jpg
12KB, 256x243px
>leaks include many bits of info that are eventually confirmed
>welp they didn't have ultra beasts so they're all wrong.
>>
>>28321810
Totems are called Overlords in the leak and that is what they are called in Japan and China

Kahunas are called Island Kings in the leak and that is what they are called in Japan and China

Trial Captains are called Captains in the leak and that is what they are called in Japan and China

That infograph does not contain a full translation of the leak, just a couple bullet points transliterated
>>
>>28321856
Actual info about the game via info dump?
>>
>>28320856

Probably because TPCi didn't tell China about Ultra Beasts and the Aether Foundation

and maybe just told them about the starter evolutions and a few other things.

Thats like saying the Brawl leaks were false because they never mentioned anything about Stage Builder.
>>
I want to count the amount of times that legitmate leaks contained every ounce of info about a game.
>>
>>28321818
There's about a 30% chance they're not and a 70% chance they are.
>>
>>28321998
Show me where building a league in Alola is disproven.
>>
>>28321489
still mad about mega evolution being in the game, namefag
>>
>>28322316
Wheres your proof anontard?
>>
>>28321818
Nah you the troll. Go worship your chinese fake leaks, mentally ill goon.
>>
>>28321477
Has this been updated to today yet?
>>
>le riddler and his vague hints amount to anything meme
>>
>>28322412
>trying this hard to be this stupid
>>
File: 1473205513083.jpg (62KB, 490x536px) Image search: [Google]
1473205513083.jpg
62KB, 490x536px
>>28322385
>>
>>28321477
Wait, but there was definitely a leak that correctly predicted that Alola forms existed and got a bunch of them right long before any were revealed. Alola forms aren't just something someone could've made up.
It's true that they got Alola Ninetales's typing partially wrong, but that's hardly a reason to say the whole thing was proven fake.
>>
>>28322676
Two non Npcs with the old band while rest of the game characters don't have one?

Still not proof.
>>
>>28322579
All the chink leaks was de bunked. Retard.
>>
>>28322676
inb4 fakes shitpost thread to death, megas are probably in, but honestly what difference will us arguing do
>>
>>28322903
Must be rough being such an idiot.
>>
>>28322696
>alola forms aren't just something someone could make up
yes they are
most of the fanbase has been asking for subspecies since the series' inception
>>
File: NANI.png (110KB, 269x271px) Image search: [Google]
NANI.png
110KB, 269x271px
>>28320856
Everyone thought the "overlords" the chinese leak was talking about was the totem pokemon

Truth is, it was the Ultra beasts the whole time
>>
>>28322696
>It's true that they got Alola Ninetales's typing partially wrong

and Rattata's partially wrong
and entirely missed Vulpix
and says Butterfree, Alakazam, and Arcanine are getting Alolan forms when they clearly aren't

regional variants aren't that crazy of a prediction. People have been talking about wanting it for years.
>>
>>28321380
I think this Anon means that the leaks (starters) and the leaks (written) coinciding is just a coincidence, not that Mallow was a coincidence.
>>
>>28322920
>>28322903
Why do trolls think being idiots makes them funny?
>>
>>28323000
>something that's never happened before and wasn't even hinted at
>completely predictable
Goddamn, you deniers are complete fucking retards.
>>
>>28323782
But the chinese leaks got 67 percent wrong?
>>
>>28323817
>but i made up statistics so no bully?
>>
>>28323817
Hello pokejunglecuck who doesn't even know which ones are the chinese leaks.
>>
>>28321244
This is the dumbest possible logic.
>they told a bunch of true stuff, but they didn't tell us all of the stuff, so it's fake
>>
>>28322920
hows babys first book of slurs
>>
Even if one the leaks did mention Ultra Beasts in some way you all would have dismissed it because of how outlandish it sounds
>>
>>28323805
Because it was a fucking wishlist posted as leak to get replies, anon. Nobody needs a basis for whatever they type up and post as a "leak."
>>
>>28321776
>Got much wrong
Nothing they've said so far has been proven wrong
Just not mentioning something isn't being wrong
>>
>>28323908
Riddler hinted at both Aether and Ultra Beasts.
>>
>>28324115
Source?
>>
>>28323962
The fucking Alola mons are wrong and other stuff.

Cant wait when the starters finals are proven fake and dance to the cryings of retards.
>>
>>28323849
Hello digimon fan, welcome to pokemon underage.
>>
>>28323898
Yet entire board uses faggot and retard which are slurs.

Dat 4 chan logic bro. Niggers.
>>
>>28324775
>Aristotle added a fifth element, aether, as the quintessence, reasoning that whereas fire, earth, air, and water were earthly and corruptible, since no changes had been perceived in the heavenly regions, the stars cannot be made out of any of the four elements but must be made of a different, unchangeable, heavenly substance.
Aristotle (#11) was referring to the Aether Foundation.

N1 is a pic of Yin, a character from DTB. She's a doll-like person with no emotions or will of her own. Also her power's form is similar to a jellyfish. UB-01's description states that "While evidence of something like a survival instinct can be observed in UB-01, no one knows whether it has a will of its own or any emotions"
>>
Jesus Christ, this idiot is making all skeptical people look bad. Send him back to /r/eddit where he belongs so the adults can have an intelligent discussion.
>>
>>28325061
Send you back to nigger land samefag.
>>
>>28321814
Yes, but if they had mentioned it and it turned out to be true, they'd have instant credibility.
>>
>>28320856
Exactly!!!!!!! This recent trailer proves that the leaks are fake. Alolan Alakazam was also debunked in the recent trailer. Now i bet that 'leakers' will start making more fake leaks around these ultra beasts now
>>
>>28325240
>Alolan Alakazam was also debunked in the recent trailer
Was it? Not that I don't believe you, just asking for clarification.

And there's so much more other stuff that leakers would have mentioned if they were legit. Taking pictures? Something about Type: Null? The 12 hour difference gimmick? And that's just from today's trailer.
>>
>>28325339
>>
>>28325404
Maybe I'm just a little slow on the uptake here, but how does that disprove the possibility of Alolan Alakazam? All it proves is that Alakazam will be in the games.
>>
>>28321341
Wasn't this Firedman?
>>
>>28320856
The Chinese leak doesn't have much major info, just a few bits and pieces. The leaker didn't want to spoil the entire game, just mention enough details to show they're legitimate.

The other leaks are fake though.
>>
>>28325536
Yes, and if normal Alakazam is in Alola, there won't be an Alolan form

It does nothing to debunk the chink leak which mentions nothing about it though
>>
It's a tad weird that these leaks that get things half-right happen to be released just before announcements, don't you think? No one ever leaks information that's revealed months down the line, it's always within a month or so, and they're always just when people are getting hyped up about the next announcement.
>>
>>28325674
>Yes, and if normal Alakazam is in Alola, there won't be an Alolan form
Says who?
>>
>>28325715
I bet you think we'll get an Alolan Arcanine too.
>>
>>28325771
No, I just don't think there's any reason to think that just because we saw an Alakazam in a trailer that there won't be an Alolan form of it. I really don't care either way, I just think we're jumping to conclusions.
>>
>>28325674
>>28325771
Well, this is just an idea I'm gonna put out here, bear with me.

But what if you can use both regular mons and their alolan types in Sun and Moon, and that when you trade a regular vulpix over it doesn't become an ice type? You know, exactly like they said would happen when you trade a regular form over to Sun and Moon?

And what if they showed a regular Alakazam because they didn't want to reveal its Alolan form yet if it has one?

I mean, while I don't think it does have one, nothing you've stated here is evidence in our favour, and you're just making us look stupid as shit by bringing up easily disproven points. Argue better.
>>
File: TkPRczR.jpg (301KB, 788x622px) Image search: [Google]
TkPRczR.jpg
301KB, 788x622px
>>28323007
>>
>>28325838
We already know trading old ones will remain in their old form. However, there is zero reason for them to use that Pokemon unless they want to show that it is obtainable in the game. If they wanted to avoid showing something unrevealed, they could've used any of the 50+ Pokemon they've already confirmed.
>>
File: NOalolanbutterfree.jpg (31KB, 233x236px) Image search: [Google]
NOalolanbutterfree.jpg
31KB, 233x236px
>>28325536
>>28325613
>>28325674
>>28325715
>>28325810
>>28325838
>>28325928
Alolan Butterfree is also debunked
>>
>>28324813
For the last fucking time, the Chinese leaks don't even mention Alolan forms at all. That was another leak. Get your facts straight.

Here: >>28321477

Now stop being ignorant. I also hate the starters final evos, but I don't live in denial about them being real like you, since Mallow, Riddler and the Chinese leaks supports them.
>>
>>28326305

I think that leaker was just inspired by Delta Species and got lucky.
People have sometimes brought up the concept of alternately typed Pokemon over the years before SM.
>>
>>28321869
This. Almost everyone on \vp seems to forget that there is no guarantee that those posters are actually the same. Until the original post actually gets something wrong, we can't really debunk it.
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.