[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that we are in the imminence of turning the page... What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

Now that we are in the imminence of turning the page...

What went wrong with ORAS?
>>
File: orasproblems.png (228KB, 893x1200px) Image search: [Google]
orasproblems.png
228KB, 893x1200px
>>
>>28320836
Delete this, it kills the discussion
>>
>>28320806
What Went Right

[x] Making an event legendary available as a normal legendary
>>
Masuda backseat driving the entire project to his own biases, including not giving a shit about Emerald which he did not direct and only caring about his special little baby Ruby and Sapphire. Then they also likely bent to their self-imposed deadlines which turned out to be too soon.

>>28320836
Those are symptoms, not a diagnosis.
>>
File: hgssvsoras.png (611KB, 1092x1248px) Image search: [Google]
hgssvsoras.png
611KB, 1092x1248px
>>28320876
ok I'll post this instead
>>
>>28320995
This is actually more accurate. >>28320836

This pic is nitpicky as fuck
>>
>>28321016
ok I'll post this instead.
>>
>>28321046
I completely agree, but iirc Winona/Tate&Liza has actually been buffed
>>
>>28320995
My issue with this list is it calls voltorb flip interesting. I'd rather have nothing, or a button that causes my ds to punch me in the dick, then play one more round of voltorb flip.
>>
>>28321127
*not as hard as Emerald though

And by then you have a lati and exp share has raised you drastically with much better moves ect.
>>
>>28321127
Some fights were buffed while others were nerfed.

Still, it's considerably easier to power through and get your pokemon overleveled. Eh, at least the black flute exists.
>>
We haven't even turned the page completely and we can already ask what went wrong with SM.
>>
>>28321127
Tate & Liza's battle outside of Emerald is basically just two or three surfs either way, don't know why they didn't keep their expanded team from Emerald.
>>
>>28321171
>I don't like it so it's bad

Hell they rushed out the thing during localization process. They didn't even attempt in ORAS. Japs were very upset

>>28321194
Probably the easiest games to nuzlocke/play imo

The only reason why X and Y isn't is because it's filled with unbalanced bullshit. also the game revolves around exp share and is impossible to grind without it. Yet if you use it you're overleveled. Catch 22
>>
>>28320836
Retarded list, it even complains about the DexNav even though it's great.
>>
>>28321262
Name them
>>
Hoenn
>>
Well, it was the first set of remakes where people didn't have as much blinding nostalgia towards the original, and also the first to take place during the transition to 3D, which gamefreak failed to capitalize on.

But in general they're fairly enjoyable games that improved on the originals and yet weren't able to keep up with current updates to the franchise (Customization, Amie, etc) and failed to hold up against the third instalment, Emerald, when HGSS had people expecting that all remakes going forward would follow the third games story more closely.

I honestly really loved ORAS, infinitely more than XY, but they're not without their flaws for sure.
>>
ORAS is the steel part of the Eeevee Chimera
>>
>>28320806
masuda
>>
>>28321345
Technically OR is my first Pokemon game and I am enjoying myself.

Cant wait to play SS apparently its the one /vp/ sucks the dick most at.
>>
>>28320806
It was rushed
And even for a rushed game, it was still a great game, by far not even close to the worst.
>>28320969
>people unironically think this is a bad thing
>>
File: 1473217865395.jpg (36KB, 960x498px) Image search: [Google]
1473217865395.jpg
36KB, 960x498px
>>28321046
>specifically ignoring that OR/AS has movesets far better than R/S/E
lmao
>>
>>28324072
Brawly has the exact same moveset though.
>>
>>28324072
I'll take an extra Pokemon any day of the week
>>
I want to get either OR or AS. Which is better? I know about the exclusive pokemon, but ive heard that team aqua is more interesting than Magma. Is this true? Which one should I get?
>>
>>28321171
Voltorb Flip is great
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.