[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, after watching the trailer released today what if Lillie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: T1.png (518KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
T1.png
518KB, 800x600px
Okay, after watching the trailer released today what if Lillie is related to Lusamine and The Aether Foundation was formed after the events of the Black and White saga? What if members from theme Plasma left to go form their own separate group and somewhat change their beliefs and not use force, this could explain why Lillie isn't interested with Pokemon battles.

Am I talking out of my ass, or could the tagline "It all comes together" mean something bigger than we thought.
>>
File: 1468625145037.png (20KB, 315x276px) Image search: [Google]
1468625145037.png
20KB, 315x276px
>>28320476
>>
>>28320476
ARE YOU FUCKERS SERIOUS BUMP THIS SHIT
>>
File: 1473196483483.jpg (38KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473196483483.jpg
38KB, 600x480px
>>
you fuckers are blind
>>
No dude or dudette makes sense, honestly Lusamine, Lillie, Gladion, Faba, Wicke AND Colress all seem like a crazy family of smart people. I mean Sasuke is king edgelord but still very brainy so why can't Gladion (or maybe Gladion is a stupid black sheep being used by his onee-chan to spread evil.)

Anyways let's thing logically to support this:
Lillie is a bookworm that honestly hates fighting
IF Colress is her papa it makes sense, being imprinted with his smarts as that is a legit thing that can be passed down, though must be a smart mom in order for it to happen like this, and Colress reformed after B2W2 uses this ideology with his kids and Lillie takes it most to heart.

HOWEVER, Colress is well known for trying to take the hidden potential of Pokemon and bring it to fruition, it's why he went to Kalos and studied Mega-Evolutions and how they occured. It's probably what led him to his device and wanting to reform the Original Dragon. While Ghetsis did kinda bribe him as a Scientist he wanted to see one of the perhaps original sources of PokeEnergy- whatever the fuck the Tao Trio was OUAT.

Despite failing he went home to Alola to the company he left in the hands of his young but crazy brilliant, near-clone daughter Lusamine. Lusamine's been trying to expand her dad's research on the home front, which lead to the hybrid Pokemon of Code: Zero who was there first attempt at a Poke-Super Soldier. Only problem and one Scientists in the PW don't get, Pokemon have feelings.

Lusamine gets it and gives Zero to her now-scarred but probably still a spy for Lusamine brother Gladion. Gladion works in Team Skull but let's look at his outfit: not that similiar and shows his own style. With how people want another Silver it makes sense if they end up making him a Silver 2.0 resenting his mad scientist criminal family but still helping them in some way.

Lillie, who sees this shit with her sister now smelting down Pokeium (aka what Z-Crystals are made of) to create these UB.
>>
Lillie doesn't want to deal with it so steals UB-01 and goes to Kukui explaining this. Kukui realizing how fucked up it is probably tries to get dirt on Aether's dealings with Skull hence you and Hau. You're basically Kukui's spies and probably end up pawns still in the Brainy''s Bunch (see what I did there ;)) scheme of challenging the very PokeGods themselves.

Now you are probably asking, "Dude wtf" but let me finish it'll make sense. Colress, Lusamine and the like are researching about Pokemon, their powers, their origins, their life cycle and how they affect our own to do one thing: bring back their Mom.It makes sense. If this a big scary family and Wicke is more like Colress' little sister instead of the mother (unless she is which I could kinda see and appreciate his tastes) it's why they are searching so hard looking into every. kind. of. angle. If they can find a way to gain control over life and death, soul and spirit, and the Pokemon that intersect it, they get mom back, be it a ghost pokemon, a fairy pokemon, a hybrid, whatever. It's one of the ultimate goals of alchemy and with AF's staff sporting Z-Crystals (legit Lusamine has one right on her chest) why couldn't they have the means to make them, IF NOT turn them into synthetic creatures?

I mean, Rocket created Porygon, Ditto and Mewtwo thanks to funding crazy scientists, and I think Colress helped to develop Genesect (which is a pokehybrid of a fossil pokemon and modern tech) why couldn't his family have the means to created Type: Zero and the UBs? XD: Gale of Darkness focused on the creation of pokemon like UB: soulless fighting machines. They legit don't even know UB has a soul or whatever and it makes sense if you want a fighting machine to take on legendaries that won't puss out or suck make a Pokemon from scratch with the power of a legendary (the power Zygarde infused into Pokeium to make them a base-substance to make Z-Crystals) that only has the fight response.
>>
File: ct.png (644KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ct.png
644KB, 1280x720px
>>28320476
Dude. Lillie IS ub-01 and it is so fucking obvious.

Compare their descriptions on the pokemon website.
>>
File: poke_genesect.png (83KB, 409x434px) Image search: [Google]
poke_genesect.png
83KB, 409x434px
Sure why not.

Type: Null's Arceus relationship is a continuation of Genesect's Techno Blast being a Judgment knockoff. Analysis of the Kyurem forms also contributed to Type: Null's creation.

Ghetsis was an alchemist. Crazy clothes, knowledge of the DNA Splicers and deep lore in general, access to the Sinnoh orbs speaks, etc.

Colress.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.