[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who do YOU think will be the real villain of Sun/Moon? http

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 1472089955867.png (286KB, 640x548px) Image search: [Google]
1472089955867.png
286KB, 640x548px
Who do YOU think will be the real villain of Sun/Moon?

http://www.strawpoll.me/11170232
>>
Why do you think team bone has a bone to pick with YOU?

It's not you who has a bone to pick with them, it's them with you.

If it was team rocket, you would be the one picking the bone. If it was aqua/magma, you would be picking the bone. Literally every other evil team you would be picking the bone because they're doing evil and can't be abided.

But now team skull has a bone to pick with you because you're unwittingly aiding and abetting the aether foundation in some way. Probably by being a crony of professor kuiki who is in league with them and watching over their UB-01 experiment
>>
>>28314516
team skull*
>>
>>28314417
it's fucking obvious that the Aether Foundation will be the main villain. The main site does all it can to make Team Skull sympathetic and it's very obvious that the Aether Foundation has something to do with Type: Null, which parallels what Team Rocket did with Mewtwo.
>>
It's going to be Colress, who is manipulating Aether behind the scenes. Skull are edgy counter-culture rebels, that ultimately fix themselves up to help you save the day. You can see it coming a mile away.
>>
>>28314641
who needs colress when you already have an evil scientist rubbing his hands together?
>>
>>28314417
What the fuck is wrong with pineapple on pizza? Nothing. Fucking NOTHING.

I hated when they did this in Futurama too.
>>
>>28314641
>Colress

He became a neutral party at the end of BW2.
>>
>>28314662
His real name will be Oldress
>>
>>28314662
Well Galactic had one of those too, on top of the 4 Admins, and Cyrus, remember?

If you take into account all of the information and meetings with Colress in B2/W2 and X/Y, you can see how perfectly he fits in with Aether. I'm honestly going to be very surprised if he is not involved.
>>
>>28314718
The sour/sugary taste of pineapple doesn't get along with pizza at all.
>>
>>28314417
Fuck, the pic made me crave for some Hawaiian Pizza.
>>
Fun fact: In X and Y, an NPC mentions that a few years back, people in white suits showed up and were asking around about the legendary Pokemon.
>>
>>28314794
Hey man, different taste, different opinions

You and others think that, but there will always be people who don't, like myself.
>>
>>28314797
Chocolate pizza is a good one too.
>>
>>28314718
>>28314944
t. literal children
>>
>>28314907
Food is an art, subjectivity barely matters when it comes to art.
>>
>>28314973
t. literal italian.

Pizza Bahiana full of pepper!
Pizza Calabresa with Cheese!!
Pizza Portuguesa full of Palmito!!
Chicken with Catupiry!!!
>>
>>28314828
Yes, and Colress is mentioned too. The writers say that X/Y happens around the same time as B2/W2, similar to how Gens 2 and 4 were together.

Combined with the Parfume Palace stuff, and the various other Kalos/Unova connections in OR/AS and X/Y, it's clear that they intended (or intend to) revisit the unova lore or characters in some way eventually. Or it was going to be explored further in Gen 6, but they never got around to it.
>>
File: 13243536.jpg (41KB, 749x512px) Image search: [Google]
13243536.jpg
41KB, 749x512px
>>28314718
>>
File: 1469079497564.jpg (42KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469079497564.jpg
42KB, 600x600px
I mean you'd have to be pretty dense to think Aether is not the end game.

Team skull had that "totally not really evil just doing our own shit" vibe since they were announced.
The poor dudes can't even afford uniforms for their grunts.
>>
It will appear to be Team Skull at first, then it will turn out to be Team Aether.
Then you will learn that Team Skull was rusing you and they actually were the real villains the whole time.
>>
it's the most obvious plot twist of all time

team skull are being dicks and roughing up local people so you fight them for the early parts of the game. you ally yourself with the aether foundation and do research for them until you find out they're up to some unethical shit. then they get out of control and you're forced to begrudgingly ally yourself with team skull to take them down.
>>
>>28314417
Lusamine final villain would make my dick explode
>>
>>28314417
>Hawaiians eating Hawaiian pizza.

Blasphemy, everyone knows that Hawaiian pizza was invented by those damn Canadians.
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 746x586px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 746x586px
Aether aren't even protecting Pokemon in their artificial Island! They're just using said mons to make more Chimera stuff like Type: Null so they can over-rule Legendaries!
>>
>>28315050
t. fast food dweller knowing shit about real food
>>
File: These are my side dishes.jpg (83KB, 319x340px) Image search: [Google]
These are my side dishes.jpg
83KB, 319x340px
>Eating hawaiian pizza in pleasure while others watch in disgust

You could say it's a thrill.
>>
>>28314417
>implying pokemon ever had an actual villain except in gen1&2
>>
>>28315210
What if it appears that Team Skull are the true villains, then the Aether Foundation gets revealed later in the story that they are the true villains and you team up with Team Skull to take them down. Then at the end it gets revealed that Guzma has been working for the Aether Foundation the entire time and that Team Skull has secretly been a wing under the Foundation.
>>
>people hating on pineapple
>>
>>28314417
Honestly? I think it's going to be the Ultra Beasts or whatever. Whatever's causing the rips in spacetime is the problem here.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.