[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gonna say it now: > Lusamine, Gladion and Lilly are related,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

Gonna say it now:

> Lusamine, Gladion and Lilly are related, probably siblings.
> Lusamine used her DNA along with Gladion's and Lilly's for experimentation.
> All Ultra Beasts are hybrids of Pokemon and the sibling's DNA, most probably because their family's genetics are special in some way.
> Disgusted, Gladion left the Aether corporation but not before stealing Type: Null from their lab.
> Type: Null is confirmed not to be an Ultra Beast, so maybe the Aether Foundation is dedicated to the genetic manipulation of Pokemon and Type: Null is an experiment apart from the UB project.
> Guzma later takes Gladion under his wing an promises to rescue Lilly.
> Gladion's true motive, however, is breaking into Aether labs and steal their chimera Pokemon for his own goals.
> Chaos ensues, Gladion looses control of the Ultra Beasts, and the Kahunas summon Solgaleo/Lunala to protect the islands once more.
>>
File: 1473043542684.jpg (65KB, 600x1189px) Image search: [Google]
1473043542684.jpg
65KB, 600x1189px
>>28313462
I can actually get behind this.
>>
>>28313462
I could see this happening.
>>
>>28313462
Makes sense, but holy fuck that overlay is terrible. UB-01's bangs should align with Lilly's.
>>
I have something better

Team Skull is just a bunch of goofy thugs trying to lash out about the Trial Captain stuff. Since Aether "Saves" the Pokemon harmed by team skull, Gladion goes undercover as the Team Skull "Enforcer" to make Skull look really bad by enforcing really evil stuff and in turn allowing Aether to "save" more Pokemon.
>>
>>28313462
> Also, the UBs are synched with their human counterparts
> UB-01/Lilly behave like inocent little girls
> Lusamine's UB's gonna be calm and colected and motherly
> Because Gladion is an edgy little shit, his UB is gonna be the one that starts fucking shit up and corrupting the other UBs
>>
File: maxresdefault.png (805KB, 1679x1280px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.png
805KB, 1679x1280px
>>28313462
>pic
Are you stupid?
UB-01 it's a WIG + a hat.
A FUCKING WIG WITH LEGS (like in that Simpsons episode)

Why are people on this board so stupid? Are you all fucking 12 all of a sudden?
>>
>>28313908
someone was touched by their uncle as a kid holy shit
>>
>>28313462
>Gonna say it now

I hope you're not trying to imply you're the first one to came up with this stuff because most of the points are so goddamn obvious
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.