[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /vp/, I'm trying to figure out just how much of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 11

File: island2.jpg (2MB, 2857x2684px) Image search: [Google]
island2.jpg
2MB, 2857x2684px
Hey /vp/, I'm trying to figure out just how much of the game map we've seen by referencing screenshots, and figuring out what areas are where. Any help, whether it's dumping screenshots or adding your own to the map, would be appreciated.
>>
File: island3.jpg (2MB, 3041x3340px) Image search: [Google]
island3.jpg
2MB, 3041x3340px
Only really done work on the second island, but I did realize that Delibird town isn't actually the town with the Ho-oh tower as I, and a couple other people, originally thought.
>>
File: island4.jpg (2MB, 4175x3671px) Image search: [Google]
island4.jpg
2MB, 4175x3671px
This is missing a screenshot for the Solgaleo/Lunaala encounter but I doubt we'll see much else of this island pre-release.
>>
>>28307106
>that lone Pokecenter in the mountains
Oh shit, this game is going to be atmospheric as fuck innit?
>>
File: island1.jpg (2MB, 3753x2202px) Image search: [Google]
island1.jpg
2MB, 3753x2202px
>>28307260

It's looking that way, I'm starting to realize just how densely packed Alola is while doing this. Ice mountain island and Legendary island have barely been touched on at all, while the first two islands have had all their main locations shown off, but very little otherwise.

Also, from what I can tell, you're able to explore pretty much every mountain and forest, meaning unlike most Gens, there isn't going to be much unused space.
>>
Where did you get this highres map by the way?
>>
>>28307681

Full map: (Takes forever to load)
http://www.pidgi.net/wiki/images/7/71/Alola_region_map_-_Pokemon_Sun_and_Moon.jpg

Individual islands:
>http://cdn.segmentnext.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Pokemon-Sun-and-Moon-ALola-Map-Island-Two.jpg
>http://cdn.segmentnext.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Pokemon-Sun-and-Moon-ALola-Map-Island-Three.jpg
>http://cdn.segmentnext.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Pokemon-Sun-and-Moon-ALola-Map-Island-One.jpg
>http://cdn.segmentnext.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Pokemon-Sun-and-Moon-ALola-Map-Island-Four.jpg
>>
Hey OP you missed the scene where Team skull take of the city which is in a constant state of rain on the map, and the Japanese tower that appears in todays Japanese trailer with 2 Peliper
>>
>>28307911

Sorry, I got the Pelipper one now but I'm having a hard time figuring out which city you're talking about. Was that in the most recent trailer?
>>
>>28308102
It was in the Japanese only I think
>>
File: island2.jpg (2MB, 3571x3355px) Image search: [Google]
island2.jpg
2MB, 3571x3355px
>>28308144

I'm still having trouble finding it. I'm assuming it's also where the player is taking a pic of Dragonite but it's not a good enough view to know exactly where that screenshot lines up.

Here's an update on Island 2 though.
>>
I dont have them on me but there are clips out there of the grey blocky building on the island with the icy mountian. with seen most of the front of melemele in the E3 stuff. We all see the japanese like town and the walled town in the inital team skull reveal. Weve also seen the left bottom water part of the icy mountian island in the pokeride reveal with sharpeado. Theres alot of stuff in the poke ride thing including mudsdale in the far right dead grassy part of the icy mountian island. Also there is that bit with mallow that shows off most of the town that is below the resort place where we meet prof sycamore assitants.
>>
>>28307590
Beside the Chinatown it's the graveyard where Mimikyu can be found.
>>
>>28307590
10 bucks says you won't be able to explore most of the cliffs and treelines. This game will be much smaller than the map looks like.
>>
This game is going to be fucking small
>>
Route 8 from Train On 2 is more then likely on northwest Akala above the Travertines.
>>
>>28307106
don't forget there have been shots of the pagoda as well
>>
File: melemele.jpg (876KB, 3753x2202px) Image search: [Google]
melemele.jpg
876KB, 3753x2202px
>>28307590
The shack on the beach shows up on the Japanese page for Kukui. I can't read any of the text but I assume its his house or the labs?
>>
File: island3.jpg (928KB, 3041x3340px) Image search: [Google]
island3.jpg
928KB, 3041x3340px
>>28307106
there was a bit in the japanese trailer today that looks like its above the satelite dishes here. Doesn't show much, but I always thought it was just one big mountain that connected through the icy part instead of 2 far away peaks.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-06-13-03-39.png (508KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-06-13-03-39.png
508KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>
>>
>>28307852
>takes forever to load
that shitty internet connection lol
>>
>>
>>28312075
the back of the artificial island
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.