[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can you honestly trust /vp/ and their approved 'leaks'?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: fakemons.png (253KB, 951x358px) Image search: [Google]
fakemons.png
253KB, 951x358px
how can you honestly trust /vp/ and their approved 'leaks'?
they were screaming at the top of their lungs the second evolutions of the starters were going to be announced and that denialfags were going to be BTFO

and look where we are
seriously, was /vp/ ever not wrong about something?
>>
People have been screaming mid stages would be revealed "this month" since 2 months ago

Doesn't mean the Starters which have pretty much been proved by Mallow, Pyukumuku and Morelull are fake just because a bunch of morons on the internet thought their prevos would be revealed today.
>>
>>28303606
We're gonna be right about the leaked starter evolutions and the Chia leak being real
>>
File: 1473176282030.png (321KB, 1030x671px) Image search: [Google]
1473176282030.png
321KB, 1030x671px
>>28303670
Except that Type Null debunks them. Type Null has traits of the starters' final evolutions. Take a look.
>>
>>28303606
There was that time with the gen 5 starter evils where Serebii claimed to have a leak that was obviously fake and we all made fun of him for it and how the leaks were obviously fake but they were SEREBII CONFIRMED!!!

I mean seriously, a Bipedal Samurai Otter Pokemon evolving into a Quadrapedal Narwhal Digimon? OBVIOUSLY fake guys....
>>
>>28303711
>implying owls are insects
>implying sea lion are fish
>>
>>28303787
>implying pokemon don't borrow from more than one inspiration
>implying these are bug legs
Leakfag has evolved into a denialfag.
>>
>>28303787
>forgetting that the official site says Rowlet likes to kick with its legs
Why wouldn't it grow stronger legs for its final stage?
>>
>>28303711
Thats a fish tail.
>>
It's literally just newfags from DeviantArt Pokémon Facebook page
>>
>>28303711
can you reach any harder? jesus christ
>>
>>28303711
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IA-LMexUY8

It even made reference to today's reveals but you can keep pretending until you look stupid in a few months
>>
>>28303711
>Literal Cricket Legs
>LOL IT HAS ROWLET3S LEGS DEBUNKED
>>
/vp/ is the dedicated shitposting board, do not take everything you read here seriously.
Most users even defend the shitposting.
>>
>>28303711
>there are people on this board legitimately autistic enough to make this image and try to use it to debunk a leak that has been already been confirmed by both the Chinese leaker and Riddler, and Mallow being in it
haha
>>
>>28303924
>literal cricket legs
>when they look nothing like a cricket's legs
I love this meme.
>>
File: frosted fakes.jpg (688KB, 1432x2000px) Image search: [Google]
frosted fakes.jpg
688KB, 1432x2000px
>>28303891
>>28303924
>>28303954
now this is what I call denial.
>>
>>28303954
Hopefully they end up leaving /vp/ when they get revealed so /vp/ can have a peaceful leak season next gen.
>>
>>28303954
>confirmed by both the literally who and literally who, and green haired girl being in it
>>
>>28303997
"If I call it denial I can meme magic my wishes into reality"

Sorry hun but our accumulated evidence assures us that your months of spamming will be coming to an end soon.
>>
>>28303997
t. 13 year old that learned about /vp/ from TyranitarTube and instead of lurking and not infecting this already tumor ridden board with his own special kind of cancer decided that he should post all the funny memes that he learned about in the first day of browsing in a desperate attempt to fit in
>>
>>28304117
>Confirmed by 2 people that spread nothing but correct info and an official character performing her official hobby on the leak starter

It's sad this shitposting will endure for 2 more months, you guys latch onto something every single time and always end up disappointed.
>>
>>28304195
>that spread nothing but correct info
such as?
either way, it'll be sad to see the decline in board users after the collective suicide of leakfags
>>
>>28303606
No one knew for definite that the starter evos would be revealed today you fucking retard. People were just hoping/speculating as this is the same time they were revealed for previous games.

They'll probably be revealed next week in CoroCoro.

But none of that has any relevance to whether leaks are real or not. Denialfags will get BTFO sooner or later.
>>
>>28304328
Click around on the thread since it was posted, it's obvious you and your friends have selective memories when it comes to things that don't fit your narrative.
>>
>>28304194
calm down champ, projecting isn't healthy.
degenerate duty is not cancer and it's been around for a longer time than you think it has.
>>
>>28304328
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6IA-LMexUY8
>>
>>28304401
xD
>>
but it was denialfags who have been expecting them to be released every opportunity to prove leakage wrong so don't get ur point laff
>>
>>28303886
>deviantart Facebook
It turns out you can just mash together words without actually saying anything that makes sense.

Are you literally just listing websites you hate, with the word Pokemon jammed between, cause what you said means literally nothing.
>>
>>28304195
>nothing but correct info
I can't wait to ride nearly every Pokemon :^)
>>
>>28303606
/vp/ is not an entity with a single opinion. people who assume every trailer is going to be for the starter finals are stupid, and making broad assumptions. nobody has been BTFO'd other than in the sense that their delusion crumbled.
>>
>>28304849
Me either <3 but it shows how desperate you are to find a whole that you chose that to shitpost with.

I remember having a similar conversation with another poster about the gem toy not containing all of the gems available in game and I'm sure you know what happened after that.
>>
>>28303711
Type: Null doesn't debunk the Chinese leaks you dumb retard.
>>
>>28305345
The funny thing is that the riddle leaker hinted about today's reveal (more specifically the 5th element which is what that person thinks debunks them) and they still ignore it
>>
Why are "leakfags" so aggresive? they've always been this way ever since the evos were posted here. The people that actually like the designs are pretty calm and like to write about why they love the final evos designs but the leakfags always like to write FUCKING RETARD, BTFO.
>>
>>28305467
because they're shitposting children that discovered this board via poketubers who clickbait with fake leaks.
>>
>>28305466
Riddle leaker doesn't yet supersede Chinese leaks. There is no evidence to disprove the Chinese leaks, not in the Riddle leaks nor any other leaks. Not in any of the three videos released today. Not in anything we know so far.
>>
>>28305467
>but the leakfags always like to write FUCKING RETARD, BTFO.

I see you ignore the same thing happening in this very thread by "denialfags" since you are in agreement with them right?

>>28305504
"If I don't like what they're saying it's not real and didn't happen"

Why are you ignoring the act that this Pokemon is related to legends and also has features of 2 of them, who says the other body parts are not of legends we have not encountered yet? You say that our theories are "clickbait" yet they hold more water than anything post in this thread,
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.