[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a real talk? Without newgenners or trolls or anything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: pokemans.png (459KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
pokemans.png
459KB, 800x600px
Can we have a real talk?

Without newgenners or trolls or anything. Just honest discussion.

Last warning to leave if you're easily triggered.

Ready?

I'm pretty disappointed with all of the designs so far. Only one or two look appealing to me. The rest just look godawful (to me at least). The fact that the starters were butchered suck too. Lmao at another Fire/Fighting.
>>
>lmao
bye reddit
>>
>>28300039
Inciting genwars is against the rules, enjoy your public ban.
>>
>>28300039
I'm sorry, anon, but I don't know what kind of discussion you want.
Taste in pokemon designs is purely subjective. No one can help the fact you personally didn't like them.
>>
>>28300039
>Can we have a real talk?
As opposed to a fake talk?
>>
>>28300246
This.
/thread
>>
>>28300039
This is the new Gen V.

The designs are pretty out there, and will be polarizing.

I personally love most of them (bear and sandcastle are shit)

But the art for the Pokemon is not good.
>>
Bewear line and Type: Null suck, the rest are fine. I was disappointed by every pokemon shown today.
>>
>Can we have a real talk?
>Without anyone that disagrees with me
Fuck off OP
>>
@28300039

>honest discussion

Then don't start a fire, jerkass.
>>
>>28300380
>wanting trolls in your discussion thread
>>
>>28300423
>wanting a safe space just to validate your opinion without opposition
>>
>"honest discussion!"
>"no newgenners plz"=do not disagree plz

Bye
>>
>>28300039
So where's the "real talk"? All I see was you having a different opinion, like most people here.
Really, if you want people to validate your opinion, you'd have a better chance if you're trolling.
>>
>>28300423
You specifically said "newgenners" (the fuck does that mean

Regardless I'm sure you have a pretty biased opinion on what trolls are from the wat you type
>>
>>28300039
What's the one or two you liked?
What's the worst ones?
Why?
>>
>>28300039
I dont like much of the Gen7 pokemon outside of the starters.

But want to know whats great? that theres over 700 pokemon in the series and that AT THE LEAST, there are 6 that i like enough to put on a team. Just transfer over pokemon that arent in the new games or learn to trade dude. You have to like at least 6 pokemon so far
>>
>>28300039
Once you use them you might grow to like the designs.
For me it's the descriptions they give the pokemon that really make me like them
>>
>>28300512
This. Even if you don't like much of gen 6, surely there's a couple. Add that to some of the older pokemon you can catch and boom, you have a team. You don't have to like them all to enjoy the game.
>>
FUCK OFF OP WE DON'T GOT TIME FOR YOUR SHIT THERE'S NEWS
>>
>>28300039
I'm sorry to hear that. Personally, I think most of them are really creative and well-designed.
>>
>>28300039
Real talk

Your taste is shit
>>
>>28300576
*durr, I meant gen 7.
I'm an idiot.
>>
>>28300039
Why do morons think Luchalitten is Fire/Fighting and not Fire/Dark?
>>
>>28300039
These are by far my favorite designs.
In no other gen I've wanted to use so many fucking pokemon right off the bat, I didn't liked most of them at first but holy shit after reading up on them they instantly became bros,
>>
Your taste is literal shit my man

Real talk right here
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 1152x864px
That's your opinion and I respect that

But you only have yourself to blame for limiting the designs you actually like
>>
>>28300039
You're a faggot.
>>
File: 6IV.jpg (33KB, 400x309px) Image search: [Google]
6IV.jpg
33KB, 400x309px
>>28300601
Ditto.
>>
Thread Theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U
>>
>>28300649
Yeah, I'm going to have to rotate like I did for Omega Ruby.
If you haven't tried it, you really should. By not limiting yourself to a team of 6, and instead of using a rotation of many pokemon, you can try out lots of new ones and it keeps your average levels lower.
>>
>>28300506
I'm not OP

>>28300433
disagreeing and being a troll are different
>>
>>28300039
If you want a safe space you know where to go.
>>
>>28300775
Point still stands, it's pretty obvious what he wanted
>>
I love change, and I love SM so far. The excitement of not knowing what exactly will happen - no gyms, two maybe-good-maybe-evil teams, Pokémon that are not Pokémon, chimeras, etc.

For me it's definitely better than "here's your new region, 8 gyms, elite 4, 100 more Pokémon that are more or less the same as the hundreds you already have" gens.
>>
>>28300775
You know damn well from the way OP stated "newgenners" and trolls or anything, he means anyone who disagrees with him.
>>
>>28300039
I agree.
Even the legendaries that will be on the front cover do not look good imo.
>>
>>28300833
No, I get it. New pokemon discussion has been taken over by Genwunners and Anti-Genwunners just acting like massive faggots. I assume they just didnt want that and phrased it badly
>>
>>28300039
The only ones I legitimately do not like are the Bewear line and Sandyghast line. The rest I'm either indifferent to or love unconditionally.
>>
File: 1411228906387.gif (732KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
1411228906387.gif
732KB, 250x167px
>>28300039
I agree completely. This new Dragon Pokémon is the only thing I have hope for so far.
>>
>>28300039
Some designs are getting too cartoony (as in western).
Drampa, Crabawler and Bewear being the worst offenders.

I really like others like Wishiwashi, Lurantis and the mule line though.
>>
The designs arent even that bad...
Basically I consider the Stufful (Bewear's prevo) to be another Teddiursa. As for the Sandygast I think of another Vanillite.
>>
>>28300039
>Hating Wimpod
>Hating pyukumumku
>Hating wishiwashi
Sorry that you have shit taste , OP.

Isn't luchalitten supposed to be fire/dark?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.