[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Masuda stops directing Best gameplay we've seen so far.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (31KB, 504x272px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
31KB, 504x272px
>Masuda stops directing
Best gameplay we've seen so far.
>sugimori isnts designing anymore
Best designs in series

OLDFAGS BTFO
>>
>>28298907
>Masuda stops directing
He also didn't direct OR/AS.
>>
>>28298965
Yeah, but ORAS were remakes, on this one, Ohmori is free to do virtually whatever the fuck he wants, and GOD DAMN it looks good.
>>
>>28298965
Delta Episode was pretty good. That ending showing May/Brendan's close friendship while the hero's loving parents welcome him home enthusiastically at the end of the day almost had me in tears out of envy.
>>
>>28298965
ORAS were remakes of the worst main series games.

It couldn't be helped.
>>
>>28298907
Good riddance to Masuda.
>>
>>28298907
>Best designs in series
Wouldn't go that far
>>
>>28298907
Name me FIVE reasons why Ohmori is any better.
>>
>>28299077
That's not DPPt
Speaking of DE though
>there's a version of Hoenn that sent the meteor through the wormhole and it hit the ultraverse which is why they're coming through.
>>
>>28298965
But what made that game suck was mostly shit from gen 3 that they didn't bother fixing on.
>>
>>28298907
considering Sugimori is the head designer he makes some pretty lack luster mons
Klink line is one of them
>>
>>28299220
>that they didn't bother fixing on.
They fixed the majority of it but the pokemon distribution.
>>
Sugimori has never designed all the Pokemon in the first place.
>>
>>28298907

Sugimori is still designing and he has never been in charge of all designs. Gen 4, 5 and 6 have the least Sugimori contributions and a lot of new people (including foreigners).
>>
>>28298907
>sugimori isn't designing anymore
sez who?
>>
File: 1457072262450.jpg (38KB, 258x254px) Image search: [Google]
1457072262450.jpg
38KB, 258x254px
>>28298907
>>28298965
Reminder that the only thing Ohmori really did on ORAS was the Delta episode.
Reminder Masuda was the overseer of everything, which is why he was the one explaining decisions.
Which is why he was the one to say battle frontier wouldn't work anymore.
>>
File: 1470544708794.jpg (41KB, 557x475px) Image search: [Google]
1470544708794.jpg
41KB, 557x475px
>>28298907
>Best designs in series

You're going a bit too far there, mate. But i've always said that Sugimori is a mediocre artist overall, and i'm glad more people are realizing it nowadays. These past 3 gens have had some blunders, but also some of the best designs overall. Coincidentally, Ken's involvement has been microscopic.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.