[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>aether foundation is high tech corporation >created artificial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (130KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
130KB, 1280x720px
>aether foundation is high tech corporation
>created artificial island
>a bunch of weird frankenstein-esque 'ultra beasts' have been spotted
>yfw the aether foundation is the actual bad guy using team skull without their knowledge
>>
I'll be really surprised if this isn't the case. Team skull are too goofy/lovable to be truly evil
>>
>Gladion looks like the creepy 'Mom' president who also looks like the creepy scientist

Anyone who doesn't at least suspect this is retarded, this is obvious as fuck
>>
>>28296709
Riddler's Aristotle riddle answered.
The frontier boys it's coming
>>
Team Skull is the stupid baddie who will turn out to be just jerks with hearts of gold. It's cliche but I can't get enough of that if done correctly.
>>
SM might just have the most complex plot of any Pokemon game. That's not saying much, though.
>>
>>28296878
Foundations of Aether reminds me of the cult in Darker than Black.
>>
>>28297007
Yep something to Black and White
>>
File: good goy, I mean guy.png (95KB, 161x229px) Image search: [Google]
good goy, I mean guy.png
95KB, 161x229px
>>28296709
Come on OP, does this look like the face of a baddie?
>>
>>28296709
I'm expecting this. Gladion looks straight up related to the leader of Aether and, despite being the 'Enforcer' for Team Skull, is probably actually running it by manipulating Guzma.

Honestly this new trailer is great. Plenty to speculate about
>>
>>28296709
I can already imagine the climax with Aether corp summoning in 100s of Ultra Beasts and all the trial captains and Team Skull keeping them busy as you go take down the Mega Ultra Nano DigiBeast or some shit.

You win and the Trial Captains meet up with Team Skull and thank them making then honorary members or some shit and every lives happily ever after.
>>
>>28297327
Even Colress was more subtly evil.
>>
File: 74835y4bh345.gif (15KB, 275x300px) Image search: [Google]
74835y4bh345.gif
15KB, 275x300px
>>28297346

I was thinking this too.

>Team Skull are the joke 'evil' team and are out to make a profit on Pokemon
>Skull steal Lille's Zygarde core not really knowing what it is
>Gladion shows up as Skull's 'Enforcer' randomly with Type: Null, Guzma doesn't question it because he's an idiot.
>According to Pokemon.com Type: Null was created for some kind of 'mission'
>Gladion is a spy for Aether put him in there as a spy to steal the Zygarde core from Skull
>Protag's friends + Lille fight Skull and Gladion and get back the Zygarde core
>Aether says 'Nu-uh' and that they have bigger plans for the Zygarde core - to awaken 'Perfect Form' Zygarde to capture Marshadow.
>Lille gets caught up in the battle and ends up being combined with Aether's machinery/Zygarde core and becomes UB-01
>Plumeria forces Team Skull to redeem themselves and become the good guys
>Aether are basically the E4
>When you beat them, you take over the artificial island and start a new Aether Foundation with chosen Trial Captains
>Just like the leaks say, you create the Pokemon League yourself.
>>
>>28296709
In XY an NPC mentioned that a different team searching for Xerneas and Yveltal came around before Team Flare dug them up.

Considering all the references to XY's plot here, I wouldn't be surprised if Aether wanted the Ultimate Weapon for their own purposes.
>>
>>28296709
isn't aether a term, which is often used in alchemy
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.