[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is everyone just going to ignore the fact in the e3 demo of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-09-06-03-40-38.png (446KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-06-03-40-38.png
446KB, 960x540px
So is everyone just going to ignore the fact in the e3 demo of this game the rival had the non advantageous starter?
>>
>>28293880
>hau is the rival
haaah
>>
>>28293880
He's not your rival, he's your friend.
>>
It was discussed, and assumed that Lillie probably gets the other starter but doesn't battle you for a while.
>>
>>28293880
it will be like X/Y, you'll have 2 rivals
>>
>>28293880
Don't think anyone ignored it, just don't care
>>
Pretty sure people noticed, it's been a trend recently hasn't it?
>>
>>28293891
More like Black / White
>>
Yes, because now that all starters have a starting move of their type instead of a neutral Scratch/Tackle, having the rival pick the advantageous starter would be a forced loss in the first battle.
>>
>>28293904
This

Leave the losing to Ash
>>
>>28293880
Lillie will have the advantage.
h-hot
>>
Nobody ignored it you just werent here 2 months ago
>>
>>28293981
She will be the oras wally of this gen, only working for the villains instead. Face it! Blue, silver and barry sucks.
>>
>>28293880
They started having two rivals so you can at least see every starter in order to complete the dex
>>
>>28293981
Lillie doesn't like Pokemon battles.
>>
>>28293904
>what is May
>>
>>28294179

But the release material never said she would never battle, only that she didn't enjoy them.

Sounds like a plot point to me.
>>
>>28294179
Neither did N. Didn't stop him from battling.
>>
>>28294198
someone who chose a pokemon that had a normal-type attack
>>
>>28293890
There's a supposed leak that states that Guzma has the starter that is strong against yours.
>>
>>28293889
He's your transgender spouse.
>>
He isn't the real rival.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.