[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /tr/, this is /x/. Why doesn't someone just astral

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: astral-projection.jpg (434KB, 1600x960px) Image search: [Google]
astral-projection.jpg
434KB, 1600x960px
Hey /tr/, this is /x/.

Why doesn't someone just astral project into Gamefreak and make a note of every new pokemon they see?
>>
Rumour has it that GameFreak is run by shadow people and practitioners are afraid to do it anymore.
>>
File: image_52.jpg (466KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image_52.jpg
466KB, 1920x1080px
>>28290604
Hey /x/ this is /vp/. No one really knows what is going on out here. And beyond that, what the fuck are you idiots going on about that astral projection shit? You making fun of us cause we want sun and moon or something?
>>
>>28290604
Why haven't you come to us with every Pokemon sighting you discover?
>>
>>28290604
Hey /x/, this is a sane person.

It's because astral projection isn't real.
>>
>>28290762
Not true, >>28290661 explains why it hasn't happened perfectly, without resorting to assuming all the other evidence for astral projection is false. Haven't you heard of Occam's razor?
>>
they've tried they're just so fucking dull that everyone who does it loses interest immediately
>>
>>28290604

Can you do it? All we know how to do here is astral project to parallel universes and come back with leaks that are fake in ours.
>>
Because even if you did it nobody would believe a guy who "astral traveled" just to see the new pokemon
>>
Hi, /x/, how have you been since moving away?
>>
>>28291604

But it would be damn entertaining once it turned out to be true. Imagine the /vp/ shitshow when the "astral projection" leaks were real.
>>
>>28290604
Because astral projection is an energy and time consuming process.

There is a multiverse of shit to see and learn through astral projection that seeing info for a video game that is soon to come out is more hassle than its worth.

AP is for gaining other worldy knowlege through years of training. Its a commitment for a higher purpose. Not some hobby you pick up because you are bored and want to see a new video game early.
>>
>>28290604
Because Gamefreak offices are protected by counter-spells, and all employees are sublimely trained to ward off things such as astral projection.
>>
>>28290604
>>28290661
Where do you think we got Ballio?
>>
File: latest[1].png (27KB, 200x141px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
27KB, 200x141px
>>28291797
Just use this
>>
>>28291861

I remember that show. It was on the same channel as Pokemon, back during the Johto/AG eras.
>>
>>28291955
I actually remember the first commercials for Hoenn era and how fucking hyped I was at how it was called Pokemon: Advanced
>>
>>28291974

I remember them airing the first episode of AG like 8 months before the series actually begun, as a "preview" thing. Whatever the complaints about the anime today, at least the delays between the original and the dub are much shorter.
>>
>>28291861
Well yes obviously just use that if you have one. But most people have to go the years of work route since, if I recall correctly, the only sheep talisman is in the belly of a dragon or a vault inside a fictitious government facility.
>>
>>28291797

This is an important point, but honestly, sometimes it's okay to be a little bit short sighted.

Spending all your time in the big picture makes you miss little joys like spoiling yourself for a video game.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.