[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any one have an offer for a shiny male pyroar? Jolly nature perfect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
Any one have an offer for a shiny male pyroar? Jolly nature perfect Ivs in attack and defense?
>>
Will nickname as well.
>>
no thanks, just curious though, why would you breed a perfect IV shiny that you didn't want?unless someone else gave it to you?
>>
>>28290011
He says it's only got two perfect IVs. I also don't think Jolly is an ideal nature for Pyroar, so there's that.
>>
>>28289891
I'll give you a shiny Sneaker for it. What do you say?
>>
I caught it. Just don't want it so looking to trade for something else.
>>
>>28290153
I have a few event legendaries and a shiny Cloyster I got off WT.
>>
>>28290011
I wouldn't be able to nickname it if it was given to me.
>>
>>28290173
Which ones?
>>
>>28290194
Let me get my copy of X. I'm willing to part with a shiny Xerneas, Yveltal, one of the Zygarde if you for some reason want that, a Darkrai, maybe a couple others. Let me check.
>>
>>28290040
I'm retarded I missed the end part
>>28290178
didn't think of that
>>
>>28290194
I also have a spare Arceus, but that's all that I'm willing to part with because I only have one of anything else.
>>
>>28290194
>>28290299
And a Jirachi, my bad. Only the Cloyster, Xerneas, and Yveltal are shiny by the way.
>>
>>28290238
I'll take the darkrai for it
>>
>>28290315
>UNSTjHdDlA
Fc 2294 4721 5217
>>
>>28290315
Did you want it nicknamed?
>>
>>28290550
No, just leave it without a nickname. Give me a minute to find my fc.
>>
>>28290550
0705-6643-6550
>>
>>28290550
I'm on now, hit me with the trade request
>>
>>28289891
I like how this thread avoided being shitposted on for so long.

Congrats /vp/
>>
>>28290550
Alright, I'm actually on now. I see your trainer message on my pss but it won't let me initiate the trade.
>>
>>28290550
Sorry about the confusion and the wait, someone else I had traded with was showing up. Thanks, have a good day.
>>
>>28290238
Can I give you a hackedmon for that shiny Yveltal?
>>
>>28290949
Sorry, I like to stick to legit mons.
>>
>>28289891
No but if anyone has a shiny lugia with max speed evs and special attack evs. Or a landorus (shiny is optional) thats defensive and battleready
>>
>>28290967
Why? You got eventmons. They're just as good as hackedmons
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.