[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aight, I'm heading down to the convenience store while we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 12

File: convenience-store.jpg (140KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
convenience-store.jpg
140KB, 640x480px
Aight, I'm heading down to the convenience store while we wait for the news tomorrow, Let me pick up something while you guys get comfy!

What announcement tomorrow would make you happiest/ most hype?
What do you like most about Sun/Moon so far?
>>
D E M O
E
M
O
>>
CHOCOTACOS

The thing that would make me the most hype would be early route elekid and shallow wading water to get fishmons before surf.
My favorite thing about gen 7 is Vikavolt. Least favorite is Togedemaru though. Fuck pikaclones.
>>
>>28287842
This
>>
>>28287829
I'll have some dark chocolate please.
>>
>>28287842
no no no
I don't want dataminers to fuck things up
>>
>>
Get me some Root Beer please.

.Although its not something that would be announced in a big trailer, I would like some more physical/special moves for types that dont have enough.

Mainly so my bro Luxray can finally be decent.
>>
I'd like a Crystal Pepsi, please.

I hope the demo is announced.
>>
>>28287829
Going old school.

Gushers, please.

Oh, and denialfag tears. I know they may not arrive until tomorrow morning but ask the guy behind the counter for them. He enjoys seeing morons get BTFO.
>>
Can you get me a white chocolate with oreos Milka?
>>
Announcement when?
>>
>>28287829
Double stuff Oreos are my shit nigger
>>
I'd like a boyfriend
>>
>>28288233
What are you, fucking gay?
>>
Is that Clorox? I'll take a bottle

I just want to see the Rockruff evo and maybe some exclusives
>>
>>28288243
yes actually
>>
>What announcement tomorrow would make you happiest/ most hype?

Customization where I can play as previous MC's. I'm most hyped for Alolan Scyther, Pinsir, Hitmonchan/lee even if they made lead to being huge disappointments.

>What do you like most about Sun/Moon so far?
Chicken-chan z-move animations. Simply the cutest. Also alolan vulpix/ninetails. Team skulls leader looks pretty boss too though no one can live up to my boi Giovanni.
>>
>>28287829
Get me an Arnold Palmer and some chile & limón corn nuts, please and thank you.
>>
>>28287829
What announcement tomorrow would make you happiest/ most hype?
>Lots of new fairymons would make the happiest. Though I am content with has been revealed so far. I guess I'd like to know cutiefly and morelull's evolution, if they have one.

What do you like most about Sun/Moon so far?
>Alolan forms are probably my favourite addition. Also not having to have HM slaves.
>>
>>28288458
Oh, and I would like a bag of chex mix or bit's and bite's.
>>
hold the store up. rob whatever you want, hold the clerk and any people inside hostage and give a message to gamefreak, to release the game NOW
>>
We are getting a demo announcement tomorrow. This isn't up for debate, I have a source.
>>
File: tumblr_llv3s6wfgM1qax517o1_500.jpg (79KB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_llv3s6wfgM1qax517o1_500.jpg
79KB, 500x252px
Budget was low, we'll have to fit here, boys
>>
File: 1472868147974.jpg (155KB, 470x473px) Image search: [Google]
1472868147974.jpg
155KB, 470x473px
>>28288717
>>
File: Chocmilk-1-.jpg (6KB, 252x271px) Image search: [Google]
Chocmilk-1-.jpg
6KB, 252x271px
I'm going out for a bit too, could you guys watch this for me?
>>
>>28289659
yes, and I definitely won't stir it around with my dick
>>
Hook me up with those tobasco Slim Jims and a Barq's, my dude.
>>
Pick me up some cotton candy.
I just want to see an Alolan form for Corsola.
>>
Need fucking Alfajor!
>>
File: Fuck your milk, I have miak.jpg (165KB, 628x394px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck your milk, I have miak.jpg
165KB, 628x394px
>>28289659
>>
>>28287829
Apple cider would be lovely. I would like to see starter evolutions. I like how pretty the game looks, such a huge improvement over X/Y.
>>
File: 1471309451987.gif (300KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1471309451987.gif
300KB, 500x280px
Diglett Alola forms.
And the rumored demo.
>>
Any guys for cuddling meanwhile? Homo or no homo is okay
>>
Whatever makes /vp/ happy will make me happy. And nothing makes /vp/ more happy than hype season so whatever, anything will do. Even if it's a letdown /vp/ will at least funpost about it and enjoy making the board awful.

My favourite part of Sun/Moon is the extra detail they add to make every new pokemon unique.

Also, Sun Chips!
>>
>>28289832
Alomamola meme
>>
>>28287975
Then evacuate everything Pokemon related on the internet once you download the demo, because who know what miners will find; and considering how autistic /vp/ can get with the whole "leakfag vs denialfag" civil war, the shitstorm will be absolutely insane if someone finds out the starter's evolutions

Also I'm in the mood for some ice cream, please
>>
>>28287856
Togedemaru has the best colors out of all the Pika-Clones. I don't know why, but I'm obsessed with his color scheme.
>>
white cheez-its and I'm not sharing
>>
>>28289888
This.
Also, I gotta have a good meal so fetch me some lasaga.
>>
>>28290416
NO!
>>
>>28290490
Come on, Jon. It's the least you can do while we wait for the video.
>>
Pick me up some of those soft cookies with frosting and sprinkles on em.
And a gallon of milk.

And starter evos and or a reveal of a synchro mechanic would make me hype as hell.
>>
Get me some Funyuns.

Starter evos would probably make me shit my pants.

Favorite thing so far is Alola forms. Least favorite thing is El Tigre.
>>
>>28288257
>>28289822
Is vp the 2nd gayest board after LGBT or something??? Just curious is all, like does pokemon attract literal fags as well as figurative fags?
>>
>>28290780
/gif/
/v/
/vp/
/lgbt/

In that order
>>
>>28290780
It attracts furries, who are majorly made up of bisexuals and gays.
>>
>>28290780
Can confirm, I'm gay, I've loved pokemon since I was 4. Though I blame it more on card captor sakura
>>
Where is this coming from? I keep seeing people talking about it but where did this originate?
>>
>>28290860
Pocket Monsters originated in Japan.
>>
>>28290852
*high-five*
>>
>>28290880
;_; anon pls
>>
>>28290836
>>28290852
Like don't even get me wrong I'm a homo myself I just noticed recently I'm not the only one, maybe it's good old anonymity striking again.
>>
I'm making myself some hot dogs tonight.

I'd like for them to announce a Demo will be available "RIGHT NOW" and for it to have the full dex inside so we can datamine it and get it over with. Or just tell us the full dex. In more realistic matters, maybe Bounsweet's evolution, a neat new feature, or a Mega Evolution.

My favorite things so far are the Stufful line and improved Amie.
>>
File: nuikoguma_by_alexalan-dadctag.png (70KB, 670x657px) Image search: [Google]
nuikoguma_by_alexalan-dadctag.png
70KB, 670x657px
>>28291924
>My favorite things so far are the Stufful line
My nigga!
>>
File: choco_taco.jpg (29KB, 400x425px) Image search: [Google]
choco_taco.jpg
29KB, 400x425px
>>28287856
>>
>>28292012
I do want one!
>>
Flintstones orange sherbet pushpop like last time.
>>
>>28289822
Yeah sure.
>>28290780
Gays love it. They don't call it Pokingmen for nothing.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.