[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is grass type even allowed to be a starter? It has 5 different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

Why is grass type even allowed to be a starter? It has 5 different weakness and all the starters have shit stats.

Only I picked Bulbasaur for gen 1 and Treco for gen 3, because of the first gym leaders.

Make electric the new third starter and make fire types super effective against eletric types to complete the primary color triange of Red, Yellow and Blue. There also is a huge lack of actual good Electric type pokemon.
>>
Why is OP allowed to be such a raging faggot?
>>
>>28284138
>probably always choses grass
kek
>>
>not loving Chikorita

Just end your life.
>>
File: 1471924746169.png (31KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1471924746169.png
31KB, 600x500px
>>28284069
>Make electric the new third starter and make fire types super effective against eletric types
>>
>>28284192
I like playing as Meganium in pokemon stadium 2, but chikirita get's BTFO by that flying type gym and Bugsy immediatly after in gen 2 games.
>>
File: Low_Quality_Bait.jpg (2KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
Low_Quality_Bait.jpg
2KB, 90x90px
>>28284069
Here is your (you) OP
>>
Green is better than yellow.
>>
Why don't they just fucking STOP making fire/water/grass starters instead of any of your bullshit? There's no reason they have to be the triangle, there's no reason it has to be a triangle at all, just end the autistic patterns already.
>>
>>28285102

>There's no reason they have to be the triangle, there's no reason it has to be a triangle at all

Contrary to what /vp/ might think, these games are still made for children. The triangle is so kids that have never played the games before can begin learning about type effectiveness.
>>
>>28285179
On normal type pokemon for like 3 routes
>>
I always choose grass because it ends up being the rarest. Nobody else ever picks grass.
>>
File: 1459731621082.jpg (55KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1459731621082.jpg
55KB, 400x500px
>>28284069
They're cute.
>>
>>28284240
To be fair, electricity is weaker in higher temperatures.

But yeah, OP is a faggot.
>>
>>28285261
What is literally the first fight?
Also they usually have a bug infested forest, showing off grass' weakness and fire's effectiveness, first gym is usually rock to showcase the types.
>>
I've chosen Grass in every gen but 3 and 4...
>>
>>28284069
So you picked Grass starters 29% of the time. Yet dislike them being 33% of the options?

What did you pick for the other five? Because clearly, one of those was equally as little chosen by you.
>>
>>28285550
>only not choosing them when their evos are actually good
Why
>>
>>28284069
>People complain the games are too easy
>Complain that one of the starting options makes the game harder
>>
>>28285620
>Other five

SM isn't out yet, so he's complaining that a third of the starters are something he only picked a third of the time
>>
I just realise Im turning into a grass fag... I chose chespin, treecko in ORAS (originally torching in rse) and now I'm gonna chose rowlett
>>
you could have picked a water type for the first gym in Hoenn..
>>
File: cozy.png (406KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
cozy.png
406KB, 600x404px
>>28284069
Grass is the best though. Come on famalama
>>
>>28287804
>Torterra is good

Turtwig is the worst grass starter line by a mile. Worse than Chikorita.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.