[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gen 3: Flygon is introduced. Despite its middling stats,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: B0fMPooCIAA7vT9.jpglarge.jpg (90KB, 1023x597px) Image search: [Google]
B0fMPooCIAA7vT9.jpglarge.jpg
90KB, 1023x597px
>Gen 3: Flygon is introduced. Despite its middling stats, a fantastic Ground STAB to take on the Steel-types that troubled other Dragon-types makes it a dominant force in OU.
>Gen 4: Physical/Special split would enable Flygon to abuse its Dragon STAB fully had Garchomp not been introduced. With superior stats and a more diverse movepool, as well as its ferocious design making it a gen 4 fan favorite on part with Lucario, Garchomp immediately takes away Flygon's relevancy. The only saving grace for Flygon was Garchomp getting the axe and being sent to Ubers. Flygon remains OU, but with the shadow of its superior looming over it, its time is coming to a close.
>Gen 5: Flygon gets no HA or any new moves while Garchomp gets Rough Skin, deeming it acceptable for OU. Flygon soon falls to UU where it functions as a mediocre U-Turner and revenge killer.
>XY: Megas are introduced as a way of giving outclassed Pokémon a boost as well as marketing already-popular ones. Game Freak does not consider Flygon an outclassed Pokémon. Garchomp gets a Mega thanks to its popularity. Despite a Spikes immunity and access to Defog and Roost, the amount of shitty Fairy-types that couldn't make it in OU saturate Flygon's home tier, making its job even harder and eventually kicking it down to RU.
>ORAS: A trainer is introduced who uses Flygon as his ace. At the same time another trainer is introduced who uses Altaria as her ace. Only one of these is allowed to get a Mega. Flygon becomes the only Dragon-type in Hoenn to not get a Mega despite being one of the most well-liked Hoenn Pokémon.

>Sun/Moon: Rumors of no new Megas are surfacing.

Will the bullying of Flygon ever get old?
>>
>>28281779
>Rumors of no new Megas are surfacing.
>Will the bullying of Flygon ever get old?
When the shitposting ends.
>>
File: image.png (246KB, 600x518px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
246KB, 600x518px
>>28281879
Don't be a stinker. It's funny and you know it.
>>
>>28282042
you know what else is funny? bullying flygon
>>
>>28281779
Hahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>28283683
I'm assuming you were a bully in school as well, weren't you ?
>>
>>28281779
No. Flygon is that nerdy kid with the glasses that gets bullied because of how satisfying it is. He never had much to begin with; it is all about grinding Flygon's reasonable and humble dreams to dust before its eyes, for no other reason than to make it cry.
>>
Even if it gets a mega nothing will change.

Megas compete with megas, its competing both with megas and dragons who are common as all hell. It will never make a splash without an exceptional ability.
>>
>>28281779
>despite being one of the most well-liked Hoenn Pokemon
What are you talking about?
It's always had one of the most mediocre designs of any Pokemon. And the fact that it isn't Bug/Dragon is whats always held it back.
>>
>>28281779
It's a dominant force on RU, if it means anything
>>
i hope flygon will get that fake-out-u-turn as z-move making it a viable lead.
>>
Flygon is the asshole who tries to drag others into the ground, then when everyone else gets tired of Flygon's shit and begins beating him up, he starts crying like a little bitch and screams about how unfair and undeserved the others' treatment of him is.

In other words, Flygon deserves to be treated as nothing but a shitstain by GF. Fuck pokemon like Flygon, they don't deserve shit but to get shat on by his betters.

TL;DR edition: Flygon deserves to be bullied, eat shit son.
>>
Flygon will always have a special place in my _dick
>>
>>28283795
>>28284949
>Gets bullied and beaten up at school
>Years later tries to take out his anger on a fictional creature on a kids game

Pretty sad TBQH Famalam
>>
>>28284980
Flygon is outclassed by garchomp in every aspect including specially fug
>>
>>28283722
>>28285156
>samefagging such a dumb jab at people disliking flygon
>not undestanding flygon would be forgotten like most RU middlemons if it werent for the bullying
You're both a sad individual and a horrible flygon fan
>>
File: aaaaa.png (12KB, 666x136px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaa.png
12KB, 666x136px
>>28285338
>samefagging
Nah
>>
File: 1473056598772.jpg (27KB, 350x335px) Image search: [Google]
1473056598772.jpg
27KB, 350x335px
>>28285428
>Thinking I'll believe that shit
How naive can you be?
>>
>>28285525
>Wrongfully calls out someone
>Get's proven wrong
>"I won't believe that shit"
Why even bother posting then? Do you want some (you)s? Hopefully these 2 I gave you are enough.
>>
File: brave this.png (247KB, 539x500px) Image search: [Google]
brave this.png
247KB, 539x500px
>>28285681
>>Gets proven wrong
>Thinking faulty easily fakeable evidence is proving somebody wrong
God, do you even know what photoshop or its one million clones are?
>>
>>28285812
If you have a better way to prove that, I'd love to hear it.
>>
>>28285857
There is none, the poster count was the main way but we decimated it with our replies to one another, and everything can be faked only anyways.

The other points still stand btw, you simply dodged the samefag bullet for now.
>>
File: 1403633670853.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1403633670853.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
>>28281779
>one of the most well-liked Hoenn Pokémon
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.