[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win /vp/? RULES: 1 on 1. Charizard vs Charizard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

Who would win /vp/?

RULES: 1 on 1.

Charizard vs Charizard

Both have their Mega Charizard X
>>
>>28280175
>deviantart

get fucked
>>
>>28280175
both are similar
>main pokemon is zard X
>don't give a fuck for other pokemon in his team
>>
>>28280272
>Alain is a teenager red
>>
>>28280175
Alain's knows Dragon Claw, so that should be advantageous

IIRC, Red's only had Megaton Punch, Fire Blast and some other stupid shit

I'd go with Alain's
>>
>>28280298
He also had seismic toss and fire spin
>>
Very tough call. Both have teams that are effectively nothing in comparison to Mega Zard X. To compare the pokemon alone would be fruitless in either persuasion since gen 1 would not have the pokemon Alain has, and the main anime treats all pokemon as equal. Their Zards have equal feats, defeating even legends. I have nothing else to differentiate them, so I'm calling double KO. They are equal in strength.
>>
>>28280355
>Their Zards have equal feats, defeating even legends.
No... Alain's is far more prestigious.
>>
Red is the best.
>>
>>28280175
Alain because his other Pokemon aren't shit
>>
>>28280382
How? It fought against Primals, yes, but was ultimately decimated by them. I will not count that. Fighting a flipton of Megas? Debatable. As I said, the anime treats all pokemon as equal. Megas may be inherently stronger than normal pokemon, yes, but not against each other. He could've fought every Mega in existence save for the legendary ones and I still wouldn't have called it stronger than a Zard that defeated a pokemon that is supposedly stronger than all other mortal pokemon.
>>
>>28280480
Wait I actually read it this time

dragon claw wins
>>
>>28280175
Probably reds, since he has trained it longer, it wasn't his starter but it's still very strong, if we assume that red taught his charizard new moves then. I would give the win to him. If we assume red hasn't used charizard in 15 years and it only knows gen1 moves, probably Alain.

If red gets charizard Y instead of charizard x then red wins.
>>
>>28280484
I count it, they were Primals. I also think defeating several Megas is far more impressive that defeating a regular Mewtwo with a Mega.
>>
>>28280531
>Y
>4x type disadvantage
>Winning
>>
>>28280577
4x weakness to a type not used by either side?

Or is Alain taking rock tomb instead of dragon claw Because there is a chance that reds charizard won't be charizard x?

That's borderline retarded
>>
>>28280531
>wasn't his starter
Have you even SEEN Origins?
>>
>>28280562
Granted, to even stand against the might of the Primals is impressive, even for a Mega that isn't a legend, but that would be elevating it to almost legend-Mega status, and I don't believe that was their intention. We can't know for certain since their only example is not accurate, and is also flipping Mewtwo, who is ridiculous anyway.

I suppose there is some warrant to believing Alain's Zard is stronger than any normal Mega, but it would still be circumstantial evidence at best. Mewtwo is at least as powerful as one that is experienced with the power of a Mega. It'd still be impressive, but the Primals would toss them around like a rag doll. I find that to be a flimsy measure of ability, though, since it would rely on the matter something could eventually surpass the power of the Primals. I believe no mortal can do that, not even Mega Mewtwo. (it'd get the closest of anything, though) Measuring pokemon like this against the Primals is fruitless.
>>
>>28280729
All his attacks will be 4x ineffective towards Zard X.

That' what I meant.
>>
Is charizardite X man made?
>>
>>28280800
In the manga red gets bulbasaur, haven't seen origins, heard it was shit.
>>
>>28280175
The one that has DORAGON KUROU
>>
>>28281767
those are different Reds
>>
>>28281767
Literally everyone associates Red with Charizard and just like they associate Blue with Blastoise.
No idea why you would assumed manga Red in these fights.
>>
Red's Charizard has a garbage moveset so Alain's for sure, lmao
>>
>>28280973
dragon pulse
>>
Red fresh out of Origins or Red once he got decent? I:E PWT Red in the mega verse.
>>
>>28282232
Yet you call bullshit to him brining rock tomb
>>
>>28280944
Alan's has dragon claw
Advantage over Red's already
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.