[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Upgrade RAM to 12 gb >Processor and graphics card can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

>Upgrade RAM to 12 gb
>Processor and graphics card can easily play last gen shit
>Pokemon Uranium still runs slow

What even is my life
>>
>>28278206
It's Pokemon Essentials garbage.
Any game that uses that runs like shit and is shit.
>>
>>28278280
How the fuck do I get it to actually run at a decent speed
>>
>>28278321
you dont
>>
>>28278362
Well then why did they spend ten fucking years on it desu
>>
>>28278206
>>28278280
I was able to run essentials games without slowdowns even when I was still using integrated, what the fuck are you guys doing?
>>
Not everything is gonna run perfectly OP regardless of your PC. Hell some N64 games still emulate like dogshit.
>>
>>28278206
>fangame
>running like shit

woah what a big surprise
>>
>>28278410
m8 I have a bloody radeon 512mb system memory and yet I still can't

I've no idea what's going on
>>
Advice: there's a file "Uranium.rgssad" in the main directory for the game. It's possible to use an extractor like "mediafire com /download/3ps81u5opyasn07/All+decrypter.rar"
to extract the files contained within that rgssad.

Once you've extracted it using (Tools -> Extract All Files) and copied the files into the main directory, the game runs noticeably smoother. Not lighting fast, but it's not as horrible as it used to be.
>>
>>28278382
They didn't. They just sat on the idea for 9 years and finally got around to making it when XY was announced.
>>
>>28279375

Also, the following link is kinda useful if you want to upgrade the patcher (Apologies for reddit link):

"reddit com /r/pokemonuranium/comments/4xpg4g/guide_fix_your_pok%C3%A9mon_uranium_patcher/"
>>
>>28278206
Well those 20 episodes were better than anything in XYZ.
>>
>>28278206
It's a good thin, you don't want to play a game with writing that bad.
>>
You know Uranium runs like shit when you can play ORAS on Citra with better framerate and stability.
>>
Uranium is the only Essentials game that runs as shitty as it does.
Reborn, Rejuvenation, etc all work great.
Citra runs great.

Uranium runs like molasses
>>
>>28283306
Ah that may be it.
When I was saying I was able to get essentials games running without drops back when I used integrated, I was thinking of Z/O and Insurgence.
>>
File: costanza abstract.png (186B, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
costanza abstract.png
186B, 125x125px
>12 GB of RAM
You're a living meme, bud
>>
>>28278206
What route is in OP's pic anyways?
>>
>>28284202
between national park and ecruteak
>>
This game looks fucking awful. Jesus christ.
>>
Try a cheat manager by adjusting the game's speed to 7. It's still kind of slow, but it's faster than usual. :)
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.