[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_20160722_200701.jpg (50KB, 478x481px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160722_200701.jpg
50KB, 478x481px
Funny I had a dream that the starters were released and Rowlett turned into fatter and ''grassier'' version. Litten pretty much became Luchalitten. Popplio literally became an anthropomorphic version of itself and half fighting type.

I woke up scared as hell
>>
they won't show starter evos tomorrow, it's too early
>>
>>28275063
They might show the middle forms.
>>
>>28275063
Two months to release isn't that far away. Plus, Nintendo of France hinted at their reveal soon a couple of weeks ago.
>>
>>28275072

Just like they were going to show them during the 3ds direct, right?
>>
>>28275072
>>28275085
Show me one time in Pokemon history where they have revealed all three mid-form starters this early before release.

And Gen I doesn't count.
>>
>>28275055
>Making ultra high expectations
>We'll get more preorder gifts or stuff like that
Ebin
Personally I don't give a fuck if the starter evolutions are real or fake.
>>
>>28275091
is right, get ready for alola spearow
>>
>>28275055
Is this a meme? I see this post before every announcement.
>>
>>28275055
>inb4 generic Hawaiian girl

>same unique hairstyle
>same clothes and accessories
>same cooking motif
You're really stretching it if you don't thibk that is literally Mallow in the concept artwork.

>Maybe it's scrapped artwork, guys!
It has Ash and Pikachu in it, clearly indicating that the artwork was for the anime team. That's also why there is so much detailed analysis on the personality of the design. The designs are finalized so the anime team knows how to portray the designs, even if their names are not yet.

Overall, the designs are definitely real. Any denialfags that say otherwise are either shitposting or just plain stupid.
>>
File: corocoro91314.jpg (203KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
corocoro91314.jpg
203KB, 960x720px
>>28275096
It's still a little too early, but this is the Sept 9 Corocoro from two years ago.
Of course, XY launched mid-October, not mid-November, so like I said, too early.
>>
>>28275096
>muh patterns
>>
>>28275133
exactly, expect the starter evos in about a months time
>>
>>28275091
It was just speculated they would. But right now would be the perfect time to do so, since it's also speculated that we could receive demos too.
>>
>>28275140
See >>28275139
>>
>>28275139
enjoy your disappointment tomorrow
>>
>>28275140
It's not set in stone rules, though. This is all marketing, and each gen has had slightly different approaches.
>>
File: 1472150930389.png (313KB, 540x333px) Image search: [Google]
1472150930389.png
313KB, 540x333px
>>28275169
I just want news, so I'm not going to be disappointed either way. I just think it's silly to use any and all past occurrances as proof of what they can and cannot show off at any given time. As I mentioned before, Nintendo of France hinted at their reveal a few weeks ago, so it's a big possibility right now. Do I want to see them? Yes. Am I expecting them? No. Just keep an open mind and nobody will be disappointed.
>>
If they do show them off I hope we get to hear the Sun/Moon evolution music
>>
>>28275207
I don't even care what the starters are at this point, I just want them revealed so all this "leakfag vs. denialfag" shitposting can hit the couple of days non-stop ebin BTFO thread climax and end already.
>>
>>28275225
You think a reveal will kill the shitposting? How cute.
>>
>>28275207
>"What do you think they'll evolve into?" is now "hinting at a reveal"
>B-B-BUT THEY PUT A WINKING EMOTICON SO THAT MUST MEAN THEY'RE GONNA BE REVEALED SOON!
Everyone on this fucking board is retarded.
>>
>>28275238
Roothoot went away after a while, I don't see why whichever side "loses" won't either.
>>
>>28275247
But the side that wins won't go away.
>>
>>28275133
Frogadier 10/10 braixen 7/10 chesfat 0/0
>>
>>28275225
If anything the shit posting going to continue.

If Denialfags win: I bunch I told you sos, etc. (Vice versa for Leakfags)

But uf the evolutions hint at anything still, than there will be debates until the games come out.
>>
>>28275055
Or they'll just show Alolan Poliwag.
>>
File: 14708449249798.png (35KB, 807x775px) Image search: [Google]
14708449249798.png
35KB, 807x775px
>>28275055
>>28275207
>Still shilling over fake designs
>>
>>28275240
You remind me of the people denying S/M were going to take place in Hawaii
>it was like 2 week vacation in hawaii, it doesn't mean anything
>so what if they were near molokini, an island crater in hawaii
>all they said was flowers, there are flowers everywhere
Don't call other people retarded when you can't tell when people are hinting at shit, a tweet like that so close to new news is gonna mean something.
>>
>>28275055
Why do people think this? We have no idea what will be revealed tomorrow. For all we know it'll just be Alolan Raticate. Then the only one BTFO will be OP with their shitty sensationalist threads
>>
>>28275381

Do you honestly think the Mallow situation is a coincidence?
>>
>>28275402
It doesn't hurt to dream. (Literally in this case.)
>>
>>28275240
Than why are you here?
>>
>>28275405
Just don't. You know it's bait. You know that anon has heard this argument before. You aren't going to suddenly win this time. Just stop replying and they'll stop having their autistic laugh at your expense
>>
>>28275055
>they're gonna reveal the starer evos 3 months before launch
/vp/ is fucking bad at pokemon
>>
>>28275133
It probably is...but remember the pokemon go craze is still going strong so I imagine gamefreak doesn't mind bending some old traditions when it comes to releasing new info.
>>
>>28275398
>comparing one tweet to several different things all pointing to one conclusion
Yep, that's how I know you're retarded.
Another way I know you're retarded is that the tweet was sent out before the Direct, and we certainly didn't get them in the Direct.
Wow, look at that! I have two reasons to believe that you're a retard! Already it's much more believable than one tweet by Nintendo of France!
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 229x287px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 229x287px
>>28275487
>O-oh no! I can't counter his argument!
>Oh! Of course! I'll post a reaction gif! THAT'LL SHOW HIM!
>>
>>28275055
>Tomorrow is either going to make or break the starter ''leaks.''

Realistically, tomorrow will do neither.
>>
>>28275471
Why would they announce starter evos in a Nintendo Direct?
What they announced in the direct wasn't even the big batch of information we get within the first week of the month, they still haven't updated the S/M with Alolan Rattata, they're saving that for when they give us more info tomorrow.

They would pretty obviously hint at the usual 3-5 minute trailer we get, not a fucking random direct.
>>
"Tomorrow"? What's happening tomorrow folks?
>>
>>28275600
Oh, and since Rockruff's "secret evo" which is connected to the secret that it has with the starters is being showcased soon, it would make sense to reveal whatever that secret is with the starter evos beforehand since they're more important.
>>
>>28275621
Alola raticate only
>>
>>28275621
Next set of news.

also corocoro soon
>>
>Mallow didn't already confirm the starter evos
Guys. It's time to stop being retarded.
>>
>>28275055
I once had a dream in which it was revealed that Rowlet evolved into Chansey and Popplio didn't evolve at all.
>>
>>28275673
That's too vague. How do you guys know there'll be news? Who announced it?
>>
>>28275600
We got a trailer, Anon.
https://youtu.be/CsTuHGpLJfM
And before you say "B-BUT THREE TO FIVE MINUTES!", take a look at the last trailer we got.
https://youtu.be/-1hsh267tUM
This one's even shorter.
And the Turtonator reveal was only 48 seconds.
The trailer with Wishiwashi, Alolan Raichu and Team Skull was only 3 minutes.
Don't rely on video length as an argument.

>>28275644
>relying on rumors from a leak that hasn't been proven true yet as an argument
Oh, you're DEFINITELY retarded.
>>
>>28275703
TPC Japan. They announce when the next bit of news is coming shortly after each reveal trailer.
>>
>>28275731
>Oh, you're DEFINITELY retarded.
Rockruff having a secret that's connected to the starters is from CoroCoro, dummy.
>>
>>28275703
Pokemon twitter?
Serebii?

Literally right after the direct finished.
>>
>>28275757
CoroCoro said nothing about an evolution. For all we know the secret is a signature Z-Move.
>>
>>28275129
>It has Ash and Pikachu in it, clearly indicating
>Anime isnt popular in japan I swear
>>
>people think the middle stages will prove or disprove the final evos

Reminder that Servine and Dewott had already leaked before Wottergate and people still thought Pignite and the final evos were fake. It doesn't matter what the middle stages look like, believers will continue to believe and deniers will continue to deny until the final evos are officially revealed. Also muh patterns dictate that the middle evos probably won't be revealed until next month anyway so I don't know why people are convinced we're getting them tomorrow.
>>
>>28275772
Why would that be a secret? And why would Rockruff share it with the starters and not, say, Munchlax?
>>
>>28275072
They usually show that in the CoroCoro that is right before the release. So September in 2010 for a 9.18. release and in 2013 for a 10.12. release. This CoroCoro will focus on Rockruff and I doubt they would show the evolutions in a video/this early. October is the safe bet.
>>
>>28275731
>We got a trailer
I meant the larger trailers, the ones revealed a few new mons and a couple features, that's why I said big batch. That was just a small reveal, and also why would they announce new news if it wasn't going to be a trailer?

>>28275731
>>28275772
It said that it would be showcasing Rockruff's secret evolution next issue, not just secret.
Unless I got bamboozled.
>>
>>28275811
>>28275772
http://www.nintendo-insider.com/2016/08/corocoro-comic-to-reveal-rockruffs-secret-evolution-in-pokemon-sun-and-moon/
Here you go.
>>
>>28275803
Because signature Z-moves hadn't been revealed yet? In fact Z-moves hadn't been revealed at all.
And I have no idea where you're going with the comment about Muchlax, but again, at the time we didn't know that Snorlax had a signature Z-Move, or even any Z-Move at all, or even that they existed.
>>
>>28275836
But that's not a valid argument. We didn't know that signature Z-Moves existed, so it wasn't a secret Rockruff shared with the starters then or now. We already know that numerous other pokemon get signature Z-Moves, so it isn't a secret Rockruff shares with the starters.
>>
>>28275811
I never said it wasn't going to be a trailer! Don't put words in my mouth. Of course it's going to be a trailer.
Just like the previous reveals were contained in a trailer.
And the ones before that.
We don't know if this trailer is going to have a "big batch" of news. It could very well be the same as the last three trailers, which apparently you're not counting as reveal trailers at all because of some arbitrary rule you've made up.

>>28275834
I thought you were referring to the CoroCoro that revealed Rockruff. I had completely forgotten about this. That's my mistake, I apologize.
In any case, that's CoroCoro, not the reveal trailer we're getting. For all we know Rockruff's evo could be CoroCoro exclusive for another month like Sandygast, Palossand and Stufful.
>>
If they show the middle stages it may or may not prove anything.
Look at some of the middle evo of pervious starters. The only thing pointing is if litten middle evo stands up.
>>
>>28275792
No. Imo Popplios has to have at least some traits of Popplio3 to make the evolution line make some sense. I don't know give it pink bands, earrings or something.

If Popplios evolution resemble more of clown and keeps its coloring than it breaks the chain.
>>
>>28275909
I have no idea what you're trying to argue in this post. The grammar is all over the place.
>>
>>28275381
dumb Balliofag
>>
>>28275962
>make the evolution line make some sense
>what is Wartortle->Blastoise
>what is Quilladin->Chesnaught
>>
>>28275962
I think Popplio2 will have to look girly in some way for the transition to make sense.
>>
>>28275096
Who fucking gives a shit when they revealed it before.

Don't expect the evolutions tomorrow, but c'mon don't use shitty reasoning for not getting hopes up. Just let pure unbridled cynicism do it.
>>
>>28276027
And you could be wrong. The point is, revealing the first starter evos will not settle the debate. Convincing you, a single retarded anon, is worth nothing
>>
>>28275962
As long as the face/arms become more white and it gets a bit of hair (basically an aquatic Zoura). If it doesn't get a fairy type or atleast stay water only then the Chinese leak will be disproven (or atleast shown to have outdated info).
>>
>>28275055
Maybe you're psychic and you were foreseeing alternative evolution forms for the starters
>>
>>28275984

It's more the water evos that seem to do this. Squirtle and Wartortle evolve with a more distinguished tail, which Blastoise promptly dumps.

Samurott is a fucking travesty.

Greninja has 0 bubbles, because muh tongue scarf.

Empoleon, Feraligator, and Swampert are pretty gud tho, stay true to their roots.
>>
>>28276100
What? The Chinese leak says nothing about the middle evos
>>
>>28275102
>more preorder gifts
Munchlax is not a preorder gift
>>
Please let Poppmaid be fake
>>
>>28276114
Croconaw is a pretty big diversiom
>>
>>28276116
No but it says explicitly that Popplio3 is Water/Fairy "Siren" so if the line becomes anything other than Water or Water/Fairy then it's incorrect.
>>
File: 1288899380529.png (88KB, 313x301px) Image search: [Google]
1288899380529.png
88KB, 313x301px
>>28275207
>Nintendo of France
>of France
>France

I have a really weird feeling about this.
>>
>>28276150
My bad, I thought you said staying water would disprove it. I agree then
>>
>>28276163
Nah I'm a fan of these designs so hopefully they're real it'd be the first time I'd restart to use all of the starter Pokemon.
>>
>>28275962
>Implying Game Freak has ever done a middle evolution that makes ode to the final evolution

It's always been

>First form
>Second form looks like a slightly bigger form of first form
>Steer all the way to the left, we're going a different route with final evolution
>Ah fuck, we somehow brought a element from first form in there
>FUCK IT WE'RE GOING HOME BASE
>>
You guys said that every single fucking reveal for the last 2 months

Shut the fuck up
>>
>>28276225
Combusken and Marshtomp are identical to their pre evos, right? Quilladin too!
>>
>>28276246
Not him, but even if you're right, seeing Popplio's and Rowlet's will make us understand how the transition happens since they might get the heel/mermaid theme a little bit (exemple: Dewott becomes a samurai, Combusken a Fighter etc...)
>>
>>28276286
Meant to say Litten, not Rowlet
>>
>>28276286
This. If Popplio2 gets the fat stick or becomes more of a clown, we can safely declare the leaks fake.
>>
>>28276246

They are in a sense. Blaziken compared to Torchic and Swampert compared to Mudkip make far less sense than Combusken compared to Torchic and Marshtomp compared to Mudkip.
>>
How many bongs till news?
>>
>>28275085
Really? You're not shitting me anon? Can you plz show proof? I want to get hyped, but not dissapoint myself
>>
File: sea-lion1.jpg (165KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
sea-lion1.jpg
165KB, 1024x768px
>>28276305
Sea lions aren't fat tho as far as I'm aware...
>>
File: french.png (399KB, 589x476px) Image search: [Google]
french.png
399KB, 589x476px
>>28276405
>>
>>28275133
Why they would reveal mid evolutions in 2014?
>>
>>28276430

They aren't that thin either though. And there are several sea lion species. Like the Steller sea lion, which is awfully big and could be candidate for specie change (Oshawott had the honor to become a freaking sea lion-like giant otter). Some sea lions just tend to be thinner than others, but they aren't that skinny either.
>>
>>28276433
(I had to see it for myself in case it was fake) It's rather curious though that Nintendo of France would tease us like that. They KNOW that we want to see them, but of course they know and we still don't. I don't know if this means anything tho :/ It's obvious they were teasing us, but as with every reveal so far, we say we'll get the evos, but we always wind up wrong and butthurt
>>
>>28275104
Surprisingly no, people are acctually this retarded
>>
>>28276610
That's not teasing, they just want to keep generating interest in the new game because they think there's still speculation discussion to spark. Generating interest is literally their only job.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.