[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's pretty much a given that Solagleo and Lunala as they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: sunmoon.jpg (1MB, 1920x1648px) Image search: [Google]
sunmoon.jpg
1MB, 1920x1648px
It's pretty much a given that Solagleo and Lunala as they have been shown so far do not represent the Sun and the Moon themselves. They are both weak to types associated with the Sun and Moon, while Solagleo is thought to be the alchemical Lion Vitriol that devours the Sun.

So whether the duo change types at some point, or there are two more legendaries that actually represent the celestial bodies, or there is one legendary that represents both, what do you think the typings will be?

No doubt the Sun half will be part Fire type, but what about the Moon half? So many types are used to represent the moon in the games so far: Cressila and Darkrai, the Lunar duo are Psychic and Dark, Lunatone is Psychic and Rock, learns a few Fairy moves, and yet was updated recently to be able to learn a few Ice TMs (directly opposing Solrock who is strictly Fire). Then we have Clefairy, the Moon Pokemon, which is pure Fairy.

The Sun half is a little easier, with only having Fire type moves on Solrock, Volcarona being the Sun Pokemon (along with Sunflora). Although interestingly enough, the Jirachi's Doom Desire is Steel type, just like Solagleo.

So all in all we have

Moon: Psychic, Dark, Fairy, Ghost, and Ice
Sun: Psychic, Steel, and Fire
>>
I just think we won't get a pokemon that is actually the sun and moon. If they're not the fucking box legendaries of SUN and MOON, they don't exist.
>>
>>28274982
Doom Desire sounds evil as fuck and doesn't sound like a Steel move at all.
>>
>>28274982
>another "Sun pokemon is weak to fire" thread
>>
>>28274982
Zygarde sun forme and Giratina moon forme are the real sun/moon legendaries, solgaelgeogelo and lunalanalana are just their bitches
>>
I'm kind of expecting them to go through some kind of type change in their Radiant Forms. It would be odd to have what are supposedly forms that have no effect on stats.

Yes Keldeo Resolute exists, but this being an in battle change, it just seems like something that would bring some sort of change. Game Freak are Game Freak though, so anything could happen.
>>
>>28275076
>It would be odd to have what are supposedly forms that have no effect on stats.
This, GF would never do that.
>>
>>28274982
Once again.
Psychic/Steel = Space and Light
Psychic/Ghost = Space and Shadow

They are called EMISARIES
>>
File: DERDERDER.png (42KB, 153x153px) Image search: [Google]
DERDERDER.png
42KB, 153x153px
>>28275175

>It's pretty much a given that Solagleo and Lunala as they have been shown so far do not represent the Sun and the Moon themselves

Literally the first line of the post
>>
>>28275221
But it's absolutely not, though. Stop making no things up. There is no "type" for the sun and the moon, only your shitty headcanon.
>>
>>28274982
Probably the third of the trio will represent Eclipses.
Maybe it will have two forms representing Solar Eclipse in Sun version, Lunar Eclipse in Moon version, or viceversa. Or both.
>>
>>28275507
What if they fuse into an eclipse manticore?
>>
>>28275062
Now I want Giratina Moon form so bad
>>
>>28275529
what do you think malshadow is?
>>
>>28275029
Dr. Doom is evil AND covered in metal
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.