[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rockruff will evolve into a werewolf in Pokémon moon and a Cerberus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

rockruff will evolve into a werewolf in Pokémon moon and a Cerberus in Pokémon sun
>>
>>28272208
Yes please
>>
>Version exclusive evolutions

Please no
>>
>>28272208
>wolf pokemon
>>
>>28272252
This. Why can't we do werewolf at night in either version and cerberus during the day/morning in either version?
>>
>>28272367
>Day/Night evolution
It's pretty obvious THIS will be it's hyped up "secret" evolution, along with the starters
>>
File: howlder.jpg (27KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
howlder.jpg
27KB, 480x640px
They've been hinting pretty hard at werewolf, idk where you're getting cerberus from. I think the night evo idea is neat, but version exclusive doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>28272506
If those leaks are real (and can we please not have a debate about it in this thread?), I doubt it.
None of them are obviously day/night themed.
>>
>>28272516
It's another mythical canine, that's probably the extent of OP's thinking.
>>
>>28272506

My money is the secret method of evolution has to do with grooming.
>>
I have seen this on 4chan before so this might be real :O
>>
>>28272347
out of technicality all dogs are wolves
>>
>>28272536
Like evolving through affection/lack of affection?

I don't know if it's just a mistunderstanding, but the anticipation is that rockruff + starters share an evolution method. I can't imagine them giving an evolution to the starters that you get from neglecting them. Seems kind of wrong when the starter pokemon is supposed to be your partner.

If your talking about just affection, Sylveon covers that. It's supposed to be something we haven't seen before. Whether that's just hype or not, who the fuck knows.
>>
>>28273722
Grooming like furfrou
>>
>>28272534
That, and the rumor of it having three evolutions. Just replace "evolutions" with "heads" and you're there!
>>
Why not make version exclusive evos? GTS is a thing, guys.
Look at Vivillon for example: Vivillon's wing pattern depends on the real-world geographic location set on the game the Pokémon (Scatterbug, Spewpa) was generated in.

Same with the version exclusive evos; it would identify which version a Pokemon came from and evolve into that as opposed to your opposing game's version.
>>
>>28273916
Because people would rather have the freedom to choose the evo they want regardless of the version they picked
>>
One can smell the bipedal evolution coming a mile away. They're going to try and make Rockruff the new Lucario/Zoroark.
>>
>>28272208
Oh ... it's the stupid beginning normal pokemon...
Maybe it'll be as useful as Bidoof.
>>
File: 1470022141185.jpg (754KB, 903x947px) Image search: [Google]
1470022141185.jpg
754KB, 903x947px
>>28272208
Damn it feels good to be a Sunfag if this is true.
>>
File: 1429811759312.gif (359KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1429811759312.gif
359KB, 500x375px
>>28272208
b-but i just want a bro tier wolfmon
>>
how long for sept 6 info
>>
>>28274926
Its rock and it is hoped to share a secret with the starters
>>
>>28274967
Hyped*
>>
>>28274953
Solgaleo is top 5 legend tier
>>
Who cares, it's going to look like furfag garbage like Lucario and Zoroark
>>
>>28272516
Is this OC? Great design and better name
>>
>>28273916
Because trading for the version you want means abandoning the bro you grew attached to. This is why people hate trade evos in general.
>>
>>28275009
>I dont have friends to trade with
>>
>>28275009

>trade to someone
>have them trade back to you
>>
>>28272506
It's pretty obvious that is NOT the case you dumb retard. Split evolutions for starters are never going to happen.
>>
>>28274926
>rockruff
>ROCKruff
>normal type
Yeah, okay genius
>>
>>28272252
Please yes
>>
>>28272208
So long as it stays on four legs I'll be happy. I just want a full blown wolf friend.
>>
>>28275440
I hope the alternate evos thing comes true even just for rockruff if only because there are so many directions they could take it and I want to see them all
>>
>>28272208
Wrong, it will evolve into a Pokemon with bad stats who looks like a middle-evo but is just left forever as the final stage. We've been here before.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.