[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Battle Frontier hinted to come back in Sun/Moon What teams are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (182KB, 1242x1796px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182KB, 1242x1796px
Battle Frontier hinted to come back in Sun/Moon

What teams are you gonna use?
What kind of changes do wanna see in the facilities or do you want them to be the same?
>>
planning to spend hundreds of hours in battle factory DONT LET ME DOWN GF
aside from that I would love an inverse battle facility
>>
>>28270976
I suggested in the last thread that Inverse Battles would be the perfect thing to replace the natures gimmick in the Battle Palace
>>
>>28270368
>What teams are you gonna use?
I wanted to say Mega Kangaskhan spam like in gen 6, but there is no way they're not nerfing her in SM.
>What kind of changes do wanna see in the facilities or do you want them to be the same?
I want some kind of survival (Pyramid), rental (Factory) and luck (Pike, Arcade) facility, everything else could be completely new for all I care. Like many people already suggested, an Inverse battle facility would be nice. I would also love to see a Little Cup facility and perhaps a monotype facility. Also, bring back the online co-op mode from HGSS.

Sad thing is I'm probably getting hyped for a whole bunch of OW.png, but hey, hope dies last.
>>
>>28271012
I agree with this.
The natures thing was not well thought out.
Ontop of that, I'd like to see the Arcade and Castle return.
>>
>>28270368
source?
>>
>>28271222
The Riddler recently posted a picture of Anabel.
His hints tend to be more straight forward than we are expecting. As such, its safe to say its probably either related to the Frontier, or Anabel herself.
Of course, this confirms nothing, since while the source is reliable, we are just speculating.
>>
> oh shit alola has no pokemon league due to a lack of strong trainers
> sure we have the battle frontier, why not?
>>
>>28271198
You need to look at this.
>>
File: 1387163968693.gif (195KB, 183x163px) Image search: [Google]
1387163968693.gif
195KB, 183x163px
>fixed HMs
>fixed IVs
>changed up stale formula with trials instead of gyms
>showdown-esque UI
>customization returning
>tournament hosting

man if these games have BF on top of that, these are going to be my favorite pokemon games by a huge margin.
>>
>>28270368
Plumeria gave me Battle Brain vibes

I bet she will turn out to be way more competent than Guzma and get her Frontier Building once Skull disbands or reforms.
>>
Add Stadium-esque cups

>Prime Cup: 'default' rules, everyone's upped to level 100
>Little Cup: level 1 Pokemon only with BST below a certain amount
>Eviolite Cup: middle evolutions only

That sort of thig
>>
>>28271464
>fixed IVs
Hyper Training is likely going to be more time consuming than breeding. If they actually waned to "fix" IVs they would have got rid of them full stop.
>>
>>28271805
But any retard can get a level 100 Ditto and then Hyper it to 6 IVs and breed en masse.
No illegal dittos needed anymore.

Even better, if the Japanese are smart enough to do this, they can trade Ditto for Ditto on GTS if its available early, or just mass WT dittos, and then people can use the international trading bonus to exp to grind it to 100 easier AND MM at the same time.
Without hacking.

Which is the point.
>>
>>28271270
And who the fuck is this riddler guy? Is he a reliable source, has he gotten shit right before?
>>
>>28271884
>if the Japanese are smart enough to do this, they can trade Ditto for Ditto on GTS if its available early

Enjoy your "Proud of it's power" Ditto
>>
>>28271805
please tell me how to breed legendaries and ditto
>>
>>28271884
Well, only time will tell. For now I'm curious whether they're going to reduce the max IV cap, since a lot of things seem to point to this being the case.
>>
>>28271948
Yes, I believe almost every riddle so far has been matched to something announced.
Popular examples include them posting a Pikachu with a bedsheet a bit before Mimikyu was revealed, or a sand castle and shovel a bit before Palossand was revealed.
>>
>>28271948
A Chinese leaker

Yes he got shit right before, but he posts leaks as image hints rather than straight out telling us what it is. For example a few months ago he posted a picture of Litleo and Zubat as a hint, shortly after that Solgaleo and Lunala were revealed as the box legends of Sun/Moon. Now he posted picture of Anabel (the Tower Tycoon of Emerald Battle Frontier) and everyone's speculating that BF might be revealed tomorrow.

While we're at it, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the People's Republic of China for being absolutely fucking based this entire leak season.
>>
>>28272025
>>28272090
That's actually a really fun way to share leaks. I really hope BF is a thing, Emerald is still my favorite pokemon game, and ORAS just left a bad taste in my mouth, which i hope to wash out with S/M
>>
>>28272184
>>28272090
I can live without the frontier because I prefer actual areas to explore for my post-game, but that doesn't mean I don't want it. A lot of my friends love the Frontier, and some of my best memories of PTHGSS was doing online co-op with one of them.
>>
>>28272253
Why not both? Just because we get a Battle Frontier doesn't mean that we won't get more areas to explore as well. It doesn't have to be an either/or situation. If we really do get only Island Trials and no gyms in Sun/Moon then I think it'd be a cool route to go if they gave us Hoenn or Kalos as a post-game region to explore and battle the gym leaders classic style then round it out with the Battle Frontier that we can challenge afterwards. Hoenn would make more sense to revisit, since they're both tropical regions, but they could easily go Kalos as well to give us a bit more variety in environments and have Kiloude City be home to a new Battle Frontier run by the Maison Sisters. Who knows? Guess we'll see tomorrow.
>>
>>28272395
>Why not both
I take it you missed the part where I said "but that doesn't mean I don't want it" Because both is exactly what I'm saying I'd prefer.
>>
File: 1462322519149.png (260KB, 495x434px) Image search: [Google]
1462322519149.png
260KB, 495x434px
>>28272395

>Sun and Moon have Hoenn as their post game to give the game a traditional region
>Battle Frontier is back after completing Hoenn

I was just expecting a Red fight to celebrate the 20th Anniversary but sign me up for more Hoenn.
>>
>>28272395
>>28272449
Kill yourselves Hoennshitters.
>>
>>28272469

Why do you Unovabortions get so triggered by people liking other regions?
>>
Posted this in the other thread, but I'd thought of something like this for a new facility;

Battle Cave [A dungeon with Wild Horde Battles culminating in a Totem Battle after 7 rooms]

In addition to that, I'd like Pyramid, Pike, Hall, Factory, Tower, Dome [3 modes; traditional, Royale and PWT] and either Castle [reworked to be exclusively Inverse Battles] or Arcade [with an updated board changing not only status but also what type of battle it is e.g. double, inverse, rotation etc.]
>>
>>28272488
Maybe it's an American thing.
>>
>>28270368
No.
>>
>ORAS would be perfect with BF
>no BF, but it's in S/M

it's a lukewarm feel
>>
>>28270368
Anyone can explain me what the fuck appened about battle frontier hint?
>>
I think this riddler guy it's just baiting for (you)'s but whatever.
Annyway i doubt BF it's coming back in sun and moon,it has probably something to do with her.
>>
>>28274718
Except he predicted Solgaleo and Lunalaa, Mimikyuu, Sandygast and Pyukumuku before their official reveals so we have a lot of precedent for him being right.
>>
>>28274784
Does he know ho many new pokemon we have this gen if he's legit?
>>
I've prepared about 150 new Pokemon over the summer just for it. I'm just gonna mix and match a lot.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.