[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wheres the interview saying Masuda won't do two region games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 300px-Kalos_alt.png (148KB, 300x197px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Kalos_alt.png
148KB, 300x197px
Kalos isn't in SM, fine prove it.
>>
File: V7S6d.jpg (42KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
V7S6d.jpg
42KB, 500x379px
>>28269665
>Wheres the interview saying Masuda won't do two region games anymore?
Find it yourself, cunt
>>
File: 1463426319640.png (139KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
1463426319640.png
139KB, 500x449px
>>28269665
Well good thing masuda is not the director anymore
>>
>>28269665
I dont recall any interview of the sort... Maybe it was back when hg/ss came out? Idk... What i do know is, there was an interview back when ORAS came out where ge explained why character customization wasnt included in those games. He said that since the XY theme was beauty and fashion, he wanted to keep character customization exclusive for those games. However, for some reason, that "xy exclusive" feature is back in sun and moon... Heck, even the character models resemble those used back in xy... Only in a more polished engine, but nothing too drastic either...

And ofc, they managed to implement the zygarde formes (gen 6 pkmn) into sun and moon and "make it part of the main story in a way fans will really like"(as stated by masuda himself on the e3 pannel). In the end, there seems to be an odd gen6/gen7 vibe to sun and moon in general.

Also, were at the 20th anniversary of pkmn so it would make alot of sense to include something as big as 2 regions again in a game. Megas seem to be absent aswell for the moment... Maybe they havent said anything regarding megas in fear that it could spoil the post game?

Who knows... In the end, if they would decide to include another region in sun and moon, kalos would definetly be the top contender. Guess well have to wait and see...
>>
>>28269958
I could search for the oras interview upon request
>>
>>28269665
Silly OP, Kalos isn't canon!
>>
>>28269956
/thread
>>
>>28270050
Nice meme
>>
>>28269958
I guess we can say that gen 7 is actually gen 6.5
>>
>>28269665
The soundtrack has 175 tracks alone, nowhere near the 270 HGSS had. Of course IIRC correctly that alsp included the gb sound tracks, so maybe its not a good example.
>>
>>28270941
That doesnt mean anything for Kalos. Why? Well if it was kanto, sinnoh or any other region they'd have to come up with new and updated music for them. Kalos is on the same console and it has its own OST so they dont have to creat new music except for maybe few extra tracks like for Zygarde and the rest of the music os on the avaible XY OST.

For example ORAS reused some old music for legendaries and that music wasnt on the ORAS OST
>>
>>28270050
You're thinking of Unova, retard.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.