[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Junichi Masuda descends from a heavenly cloud of Altaria, walks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

Junichi Masuda descends from a heavenly cloud of Altaria, walks up to you and asks
>Would you rather your favorite Pokemon get a regional form, a unique Z-Move or a mega evolution?
before handing you an envelope for you to put your answer in and returning to the heavens.

So, /vp/; would you rather your favorite get a Z-Move, a regional form (Alolan, Sinnoh, or otherwise) or a Megaevolution (for it's final stage if your fav is a base/secondary)? Bare in mind that any choice you make can go wrong, just as some megas/alola forms are great and others suck.
>>
>>28266848
Mega victini
>>
>>28266848
Fairy type Mega Blissey please.
>>
Bulbasaur is my favorite and it already has a Mega, so I pick Alola form.
>>
My favorite is Scrafty.

I'd rather him get a regional form.

My reasoning is that often Mega designs are often just extra things tacked onto the original design. Also, having a Mega form in a lot of ways tends to make the original form obsolete.
>>
>>28267095
>often... often

Woops ignore that.
>>
M E G A E V O L U T I O N
>>
Mega Luxray boiiiis
>>
Z-move Toxicroak
>>
Which could make Excadrill better?
>>
File: Happy Tangrowth.jpg (1MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Tangrowth.jpg
1MB, 2048x2048px
>>28266848

I'd rather have a regional form for Tangrowth. It's already in a pretty fine spot where it is, and I wouldn't want a Mega that replaces Regenerator.
>>
Regional Ditto
>>
File: crab.png (48KB, 338x420px) Image search: [Google]
crab.png
48KB, 338x420px
>>28266848

Mega please and thank you.

Doesn't need any more attack, just give it some speed or an interesting ability and we're good.
>>
>>28267171
Regional.
>>
>>28266848
The only thing that makes sense is a Z-move.

Why is it your favorite if you want it to look different and have different stats and abilities?
>>
>>28266848
Is this even a question? The only one out of the 3 that's an actual buff is a Mega, so that.
>>
Ghost/Grass Mega Gourgeist with flash fire or Fire/Grass regional variant Gourgeist wirh flash fire. Either one would make me happy.
>>
>>28267236

I disagree, Mawile was always a favourite but its mega only made it better.

It's a temporary transformation, too, which means you preserve the look and feel of the original form.
>>
File: 1438401527071.png (69KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
1438401527071.png
69KB, 235x235px
>>28267236

What's not to love about having a bro with a super form?

As for regional variants, why wouldn't you want to see how your bro adapted to living in other places?
>>
>>28267189
I can see it now

>(Region) Ditto
>In response to environmental pressures, Ditto was forced to learn to survive on its own. While it has grown tougher it is now unable to transform.
>Type: Normal
>Ability: Adaptability
>Stats: 80/80/80/80/80/80
>Move changes: Can't learn Transform, but can learn Return and other Normal moves
>Appearance changes: Bigger and angry eyes
It can still use Quick Powder and Metal Powder
>>
>>28266848
Empoleon
I want a Mega Empoleon so that's what I'd pick
>>
>>28267307
>It's a temporary transformation, too, which means you preserve the look and feel of the original form.
That is objective. I don't think you can say that about all megas. At best you could consider yourself lucky.

>>28267333
>As for regional variants, why wouldn't you want to see how your bro adapted to living in other places?
Because I like what it adapted to already.

It makes sense to want megas and regional variants of pokemon you don't like or are only "a favorite". There is a chance for it to become your favorite. If it's already your favorite there is nowhere to go but down.
>>
>>28267499

Well, to each their own. I would love for there to be more of my favorite Pokemon in any capacity.
>>
Mega Evolution/Primal Reversion Giratina.
>>
My favourite pokemon is Banette so I would want a Z-Move that changes its form to mega banette.

Pretty much only way to make it usable unfortunately.
>>
File: 12343452364.jpg (19KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
12343452364.jpg
19KB, 500x320px
Regional variant Slaking
Ice Yeti Mode
Same stats Ice type now
Thick Fat or Refrigerate
>>
File: 36436681.jpg (108KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
36436681.jpg
108KB, 500x500px
Normal/Dragon Mega Cinccino would be neat. Why Dragon? One of the Chinese words for "chinchilla" can also mean "cat dragon". Make its Mega Stone become a orb it holds onto and keeps polishing to be spick and span, like how some dragons in myths and other media are shown clutching tightly to mystical stones, floating in midair with its power.

A Regional Form would be neat, just as an alternative. Minccino and Cinccino have good potential for that. Maybe a Water type, to enhance its cleaning prowess. Or a Poison type one that embraced filth rather than its usual disposition for cleanliness. It wouldn't really do much to help the Cinccino I already love, though, so I wouldn't choose that if I had to from one of the three.

A Z-Move would likely do little to help it, especially since it'd just be Normal-type. Tail Slap is already a fantastic signature move and can be used many times for Skill Link Cinccino, and a Z-Move would not help Technician Cinccino. It'd be better off move-wise getting access to Bone Rush, or a new multi-hit Fire move.

So of the three, give me the Mega.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.