[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have recently downloaded menuhax through the browser method.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: logo.png (19KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
19KB, 800x400px
I have recently downloaded menuhax through the browser method. I have also started a oras wonderlocke, i went to do my first trade and got the message that i need to uptade my ds to use wonder trade any way to do it without geting rid off my homebrew
>>
How far did you go in modding your 3DS? Did you just install the homebrew channel and call it a day, or did you install CFW?
>>
>>28260873
I just installed The homebrew channel, not CFW
>>
>>28260839
there's a thread on /vg/ just for that
>>
I don't think there is outside of prepatched roms maybe
>>
what's your firmware version? if you are <11.0 you shouldn't update and install a9lh instead, that allows you piracy and to always play online/at the newest firmware version without losing access to homebrew or similar
>>
>>28260948
how to do it? Is it hard?
>>
>>28262345
not hard, but takes a bit of time, but it is well worth it. Consider buying a bigger sd card though, the stock 4 gb card is full pretty fast if you install games

https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki

use this guide to install a9lh
>>
>>28262381
how big card do you recommend?
>>
>>28262473
well a big 3ds game is ~2gb (pokemon is 1.8 or so) and sd cards are pretty cheap. I'm using a 32gb myself, so that's enough for 10+ games on the ds at all times and still plenty of room left.

You can always switch the SD card later on, but if you only have the 4gb one it's gonna be a pain to install anything worthwhile (2gb installation file + 2gb installed => 4gb gone)
>>
>>28262345
Be aware that there's the chance to brick your 3ds if you don't follow the steps exactly as they're written
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.